James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Samsung style of fridge is a pile of shite. Honestly, gave us nothing but problems. Could not wait to get rid of it. The stupid alarm on the doors. šŸ™„

I feel like you posting a pic of the fridge with james in it was an attack on the thread lmao. But honestly I don't think it looks that bad? I am american tho and a lot of our fridges do stick out and aren't flush with the cabinets.

The window looks really off tho.
Anyone with sense would have moved their bifold doors to that end if they wanted to look out to that section of the garden and then have a huge run of units down the one side of the kitchen! They would have plenty of space the other side for a dining table ect but hey it's not my kitchen and I don't have to look at it every morning šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Carys uses the pregnant excuse to just eat shite. Iā€™ve seen her eating more sugar and processed food than healthy meals šŸ¤® youā€™d think for a baby she loves, sheā€™d give it a bit of veg now and again!

Reactions: 15
She doesnā€™t know what a muslin, comforter or tether is and says sheā€™ll look on YouTube to work it out. Good to see sheā€™s so well prepared. Youā€™d have thought sheā€™d be reading up on all sorts, not just planning to watch a few YouTube videos.

Reactions: 10
She doesnā€™t know what a muslin, comforter or tether is and says sheā€™ll look on YouTube to work it out. Good to see sheā€™s so well prepared. Youā€™d have thought sheā€™d be reading up on all sorts, not just planning to watch a few YouTube videos.
i get the feeling sheā€™s more excited about pregnancy than the actual baby.
She seems to have read all about pregnancy and child birth but knows nothing about the actual baby sheā€™ll have at the end of it all

Reactions: 17
I get the feeling she is still in the slightly immature ā€œI want a baby because they are so cuteā€ phase. Itā€™s like she thinks itā€™s going to be all cuddles and cute outfit photo shoots. Babies are babies for such a short period of time, I canā€™t imagine her with an older child at all.

Reactions: 25
i get the feeling sheā€™s more excited about pregnancy than the actual baby.
She seems to have read all about pregnancy and child birth but knows nothing about the actual baby sheā€™ll have at the end of it all
This actually happened to me then I was handed this baby to take home and life was totally different and I was in shock I had to now look after a baby sounds stupid but my husband went back to work (although she wonā€™t have to worry about that) and I was like tit Iā€™ve gotta parent and do most of this alone!!!!!!! Although I did read lots of information before baby arrived I still never pictured how much hard work it would be.

Reactions: 8
This actually happened to me then I was handed this baby to take home and life was totally different and I was in shock I had to now look after a baby sounds stupid but my husband went back to work (although she wonā€™t have to worry about that) and I was like tit Iā€™ve gotta parent and do most of this alone!!!!!!! Although I did read lots of information before baby arrived I still never pictured how much hard work it would be.
Yeah it will be a big wake up call when she is born, hopefully they will grow up a bit.

Reactions: 3
Honestly how is James not gay?! The photos on his ig just look it. The one of him and carys look like bffs not husband and wife šŸ¤®
Honestly, Iā€™ve been watching them before and my bf genuinely thought he was gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carys uses the pregnant excuse to just eat shite. Iā€™ve seen her eating more sugar and processed food than healthy meals šŸ¤® youā€™d think for a baby she loves, sheā€™d give it a bit of veg now and again!
As soon as I found out, I cut out tit straight away. Healthy meals, eating little and often. Plenty of chicken, pork, fruit veg and nuts. I cut caffeine out straight away too even though you can have a small amount a day. I literally don't understand why some women don't do this?! What I'm eating is going into my child so why would I continue to eat shite?!

• Angry
I donā€™t know about anyone else, but I feel like here is where people will understand what I mean and why Iā€™m frustarated. Itā€™s not even there TTC journey and the fact she makes a big deal out of trying tk het pregnant for 5 months (I mean the average for our age range is 0-12 months) its the fact that itā€™s shoved down your throats every single upload! I used to find her really relatable. Especially when she used to say stop asking about pregnancy and babies and something along the lines of being desperate. I remember thing babe, thatā€™s me! I relate to you. But now I just resent her for it!
Maybe itā€™s just me. And Iā€™m just bitter.

I have 2 kids myself, but apart from family members and people that ask I donā€™t really mention the kids because no body else cares! It is so exciting being pregnant, and having a baby but itā€™s too much. I really like Carys but have been so put off watching lately. Even when itā€™s not about pregnancy/baby stuff itā€™s mentioned. I can understand even more so if anyone is going through infertility why they canā€™t watch, itā€™s suffocating and really cringe to watch.

Reactions: 4
I dunno how it works in Wales or Covid rules but she never really mentions her midwife appointments or anything does she? I sometimes get the impression sheā€™s left to get on with it and doesnā€™t ever ask for help from professionals apart from her parents or followers. I might of had more regular appointments because mine was a baby via fertility treatment but Iā€™m just a little surprise with her diet choices and how the midwives state ā€œeating for 2ā€ isnā€™t a thing and people should be mindful of what they are eating.

Reactions: 2
I dunno how it works in Wales or Covid rules but she never really mentions her midwife appointments or anything does she? I sometimes get the impression sheā€™s left to get on with it and doesnā€™t ever ask for help from professionals apart from her parents or followers. I might of had more regular appointments because mine was a baby via fertility treatment but Iā€™m just a little surprise with her diet choices and how the midwives state ā€œeating for 2ā€ isnā€™t a thing and people should be mindful of what they are eating.
Yeah shes definitely going to regret it when baby is out Haha I know I did with my first child. Shes still got few months to go and all the baby is doing now is maturing and putting fat on

Reactions: 5
How arched is her back on her story lying down on the gym floor :eek: for someone who has/had pretty good abs is she even able to flatten her back against the floor?? Looks so so so uncomfortable! Imagine being that insecure that you have to pop out the belly when LYING DOWN. Sorry I just cant with her anymore

Reactions: 10
How arched is her back on her story lying down on the gym floor :eek: for someone who has/had pretty good abs is she even able to flatten her back against the floor?? Looks so so so uncomfortable! Imagine being that insecure that you have to pop out the belly when LYING DOWN. Sorry I just cant with her anymore
Iā€™m starting to think she may have actually given her self back damage over the years šŸ˜±šŸ˜©

Reactions: 4
We need to get a pool going for weight of the baby šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
I reckon it'll be a big baby, quite a chubby one. I also think the poor thing will look like James as he appears to have the stronger genes but then the nose slightly bigger like Carys's. Either way I don't think it'll be a cute baby and I guarantee they put those bloody awful headbands on her and treat her like a doll.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.