James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they do! They are on rightmove, but they are the photos from 10 years ago...the previous owners did quite a transformation! Just go on to houses sold around the postcode of uhw and sold in the last 11 months...then find number 7, there you go!
found the photos. The previous owners did an amazing job with the house! I actually love their house it’s a shame they’re ruiningit

Reactions: 3
Well they said that huge extension that they wanted was going to be about 125k, so they scrapped that idea. I really don’t know why they are changing it, there’s nothing wrong it.😂

• Wow
It makes me so depressed that I’m 32, been working full time nearly 10 years and still could never afford a house like that in my lifetime 😭 will be lucky if I can even get a 2 bed terrace! Yet here they are literally spending more than my life savings on a new kitchen. I know life isn’t fair but damn why didn’t I get on the influencer game earlier😂 - could be retired by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What company names did u all search for on companies House? In reply to a previous post, yes there is a good possibility James inflated their financial status on that video. It was just the only time I remember them giving actual figures (not that they were precise and very vague) . I still don't think they get help from parents though,maybe in buying the first house when they can't of been earning that much 🤔

The value of the business could be £1M+ as it's worked out based on how much it would cost to sell it, not how much cash there is in the bank. Not that their company is really saleable as it relies on them being part of it.
I reckon they probably earn £100-200k a year

Reactions: 2
What company names did u all search for on companies House? In reply to a previous post, yes there is a good possibility James inflated their financial status on that video. It was just the only time I remember them giving actual figures (not that they were precise and very vague) . I still don't think they get help from parents though,maybe in buying the first house when they can't of been earning that much 🤔
Sorry, I just found them using their names as directors as somebody said. Do they not register YAE as a separate company?

Reactions: 1
I just searched Carys' name and it came up. Didn't think to look up YAE as mentionef above though, that'd be interesting

Reactions: 1
Omg I'm glad you agree woth the TV and radiator thing, didn't know of that was my grandma side coming out 😂😂

The bit that really annoyed me was when hw said 'the master wing's No James, just the other side of your stairs which are in the middle of ypir house?!

Reactions: 2
I just searched Carys' name and it came up. Didn't think to look up YAE as mentionef above though, that'd be interesting
Okay so after a wee snoop around their website and a read of their terms of service, it looks like the YAE brand is actually owned by a group called Catalyst Global Ltd (if anyone's familiar with Genflow and their work with influencers like Grace Beverley, it seems to be similar). Influencers outsource to businesses like this to build a brand for them so, while they may be the face of the brand, they won't necessarily own it. There aren't any trademarks relating to YAE, but if there were, they would be registered and owned by Catalyst Global, rather than Carys and James. They'll likely be allowed free rein to decide what products they want to sell and what they want them to look like etc., and then Catalyst will pay a percentage of whatever profits are made to James and Carys.

I'd assume any earnings they make from YAE would be put through the company accounts but there's no way of knowing. Because of this, it's really difficult to attribute the money in their 'Whittaker Gray' accounts to YAE.

Reactions: 7
Ohh look. Mamas and papas are paying for everything.
This makes me SO angry! Imagine how many expectant mothers there are who rely on food banks?! Who will be having to let their baby sleep in a drawer because they can't afford a cot?! Then there's this pair of arseholes who just have everything handed to them, despite the fact they'd easily be able to afford all of this anyway from the extortionate amount they make pissing about online:mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 24
This makes me SO angry! Imagine how many expectant mothers there are who rely on food banks?! Who will be having to let their baby sleep in a drawer because they can't afford a cot?! Then there's this pair of arseholes who just have everything handed to them, despite the fact they'd easily be able to afford all of this anyway from the extortionate amount they make pissing about online:mad::mad::mad:

They Are greedy hoarders Who own tons of tit To last a lifetime. Again No common sense.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t watch the last vlog. It was like a weird flex especially when so many out there are struggling. “ohhh look at us and all the new expensive baby stuff we can afford but we’re getting FOR FREE! So grateful guys xoxo”. They’re so out of touch it’s unreal. No one can be interested in this content surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.