James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably an old fake account they created back when they needed to generate a buzz about them. Either that or it's just a really sad person who considers Cahwiss a god.
who knows, it's pretty active still, the posts are recent. If it's one they've made that's really sad. But if Carys is constantly posting ilysm on a real fan account that's so odd.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think it’s hilarious how they’ve even made an undecorated Christmas tree look 💩 🤣🤣

they won’t keep anything in that house for long, they just like to go with whatever trends they think are in, mash it all up together and then change it.
They just have no clue at all

Those painted doors are just going to look so awful!
I agree, their doors just need sanding back and sealing! They have absolutely no sense, why buy such a nice house for so much when you didn't like so much! They'd have been better off buying a 400k house and spending 200k changing it! Christ when I think of the lovely rural farmhouse out in the country I could have for 600k 😍

Reactions: 3
They've over done it, I used to sometimes watch a video here and there but now I see the word pregnancy and avoid it. No mystery with them is there 😂 it's all very obnoxious

Reactions: 8
who knows, it's pretty active still, the posts are recent. If it's one they've made that's really sad. But if Carys is constantly posting ilysm on a real fan account that's so odd.
Maybe its the BUB!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s hilarious how they’ve even made an undecorated Christmas tree look 💩 🤣🤣

they won’t keep anything in that house for long, they just like to go with whatever trends they think are in, mash it all up together and then change it.
They just have no clue at all

Those painted doors are just going to look so awful!
why did they cut so much off the top of it!!! looks terrible 😭

Reactions: 3
Why did they leave it out in the garden for a few days? Honestly, they baffle me. They leave mess for days and days and days. Get a tree? Leave it outside for probably a week 😂

Why did they leave it out in the garden for a few days? Honestly, they baffle me. They leave mess for days and days and days. Get a tree? Leave it outside for probably a week 😂
She needs to leave James out in the garden for a few days! Might annoy the neighbours by not shutting up though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20201201-093723_Instagram.jpg
I'm sorry, what .... a new sofa?! They literally don't stop buying. I used to think their buyig was excessive but now I think its just disgusting. Were in a pandemic where people are struggling financially not to mention the environmental impact.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 330371 I'm sorry, what .... a new sofa?! They literally don't stop buying. I used to think their buyig was excessive but now I think its just disgusting. Were in a pandemic where people are struggling financially not to mention the environmental impact.
This is for their snug. It’s arrived and they can’t put it in the snug cos the kitchen is in their temporarily. Excellent planning skills guys

Reactions: 4
What on heavens sake is this?!! This is bat tit crazy 😆 why would Someone post stuff like that and why would she comment??? 🙄🤦‍♂️Please explain lol 😆 her weird fans treat her like shes invented cure For cancer! Shes a shopaholic Who never leaves the house and Obsesses about pregnancy. I repeat wtf is this!!

Reactions: 7
So they've bought some Zara curtains, realised they're not wide enough, now they're buying made to measure curtains to replace them?

Oh and they bought a tree without knowing what height it needed to be for their room. Brilliant. That tree looks awful too, no shape to it.

So they've bought some Zara curtains, realised they're not wide enough, now they're buying made to measure curtains to replace them?

Oh and they bought a tree without knowing what height it needed to be for their room. Brilliant. That tree looks awful too, no shape to it.
HOW are they going to cope with a baby?? Surely it’s common sense to measure your windows for curtains, and this is their second house. It’s not like they are complete newbies with their first house 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it's just a good excuse to buy a load of stuff at least they have a genuine reason for return this time

Money is slipping through their fingers, I am not self employed but I am guessing they find a way to have all of their spending as a business expense?

Reactions: 1
There is absolutely no way she will end up having a home birth. She’s a complete drama queen, can’t relax, wants to be in control of everything which won’t be good for oxytocin. She’ll end up on labour ward with an epidural because she won’t be able to handle the pain as it will make her feel out of control.

Or she will end up like a few of my friends who were anxious in pregnancy who kept going into MAU for reduced movements & ended up being induced.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these things but I can’t help but think she’s talking about home birth for engagement.
Is it wrong of me to hope she has a long and dragged out labour????? The way they've been dragging out this pregnancy 😵😵😵😵

She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️
Well done Cawhisssssss.. gold star for you 👏👏

And they left the Zara ones up? So they’re clearly not returning them. Money. To. Burn.

Reactions: 2
Why can they not paint their own wallls??

painting is such a basic task. It’s not something you need to pay people to do for you.
They live so lavishly it’s ridiculous

View attachment 330371 I'm sorry, what .... a new sofa?! They literally don't stop buying. I used to think their buyig was excessive but now I think its just disgusting. Were in a pandemic where people are struggling financially not to mention the environmental impact.
Imagine the most important thing in your day being filming a video about your new sofa

• Haha
She needs to stop with the TTC bullshit, she’s not got a bleeping clue😡
Ive f**NG had with her bollocks!! She is so naive and attention seeking bullshitter! Shell do anything To get likes and sympathy! That is so utterly disgusting. You Are not in ttc if its less than a year. Shes drove me over the edge with her crap ⛔⛔ im so mad! Baby is my biggest dream and im almost over a year trying 😫 still im not talking ttc till the doctor says it! I Hope she gets ripped apart on trying To get attention with sensitive subject as this I have zero respect For her⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Ps. Who is she To tell To have hobbies etc she has nothing except James 24/7 arghhhh

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.