James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they said they were keeping their existing oven and stove in the last video. As it seemed like a nice one. However they've got all new things in the latest video
What?! They spent more money that was absolutely unnecessary?! They're usually so thrifty!! You know how James loves to keep a tight hold on the purse strings!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear they said they were keeping their existing oven and stove in the last video. As it seemed like a nice one. However they've got all new things in the latest video
They said they were going to make sure it went to a new home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I wonder if companies who gift stuff to these influencers actually see a return on their investment?? I'm guessing not much of one?

Reactions: 2
So I’m the same amount of weeks as carys... honestly I wouldn’t even say her bump was THAT BIG. I am smaller than her but my natural body shape is a twig so I can’t say I’m surprised. She’d be worried if she had a small bump too... every single woman that has a baby doesn’t have a text book sized bump I’m sure.
I don’t really watch them but nearly every time I come across them she’s stuffing a whole load of crap food in her gob, maybe that’s the reason her bump is big?? Seriousl, they are in for a MASSIVE shock once that baby arrives!!!!

I’m not TTC so I guess I can’t empathise fully, but if I came off my hormonal contraception I would expect it to take several months to conceive. 4 months really isn’t that long, if they’d just relaxed and enjoyed it I’m sure it would’ve flown by 🙄
Did they really expect to get pregnant within the first month?
Yes I think they probably did, from what I’ve read on here I think they ( and a lot of others like them) have gotten very used to an easy life, they want something? Tag it on insta or mention it on YT and it’s sent, free of charge, I’m thinking they just thought, we want a baby, we will gave a baby🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What?! They spent more money that was absolutely unnecessary?! They're usually so thrifty!! You know how James loves to keep a tight hold on the purse strings!
I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not, they are the least thrifty people of all time.

I wonder if companies who gift stuff to these influencers actually see a return on their investment?? I'm guessing not much of one?
I’m guessing they absolutely do. If they didn’t see a return then they wouldn’t continue the partnership.

I work in Marketing and it’s basically impossible to see a return on gifting items to influencers. Only measurements you can use is if they have a discount code and that rarely happens with gifts.
Just hopeful exposure.
I’m sure a very tiny percentage of her audience care where her kitchen stuff is from..

I don’t understand why she can’t do a single mirror outfit video without turning sideways and showing the bump. She is quite possibly the most insufferable pregnant person of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why she can’t do a single mirror outfit video without turning sideways and showing the bump. She is quite possibly the most insufferable pregnant person of all time.
This!! I had a friend who got pregnant and now had a very healthy baby who posted a lot of baby bump photos, but she had been told previously she may struggle to conceive after being ill so was just so grateful her body had overcome it and she’d got pregnant! But carys is unbareable and every day is soo much

Reactions: 10
Watching their Kitchen Reno video made me feel stressed 😩 why would you not just keep the radiators or change them to modern vertical ones or something as well as the underfloor heating? It’s going to be so expensive to run!! The handles thing was so bizarre too, like most kitchens have a mixture of handles vertical / horizontal depending if they cupboards / drawers etc

They just come across as rushing everything without properly thinking through things long term...but I guess it doesn’t matter when you can keep just throwing £££ away...how long can that last though?!

Reactions: 9
They seem to be planning the house for how they live now. Not really considering how their way of life will change once they have kids. They seem to be doing things and then re-doing them.

I’m sure they’ll redo the kitchen within the next 5-10 years as it’s far from timeless

Reactions: 5
Think it’s funny how they keep throwing money at the house and changing stuff. Treating it like a bottomless pit of money when one day (hopefully soon) the endless money may run out and they will regret wasting so much on tit!

Reactions: 7
I went down a bit of an Instagram rabbit hole and saw a James and Carys fan account while Carys follows and literally every single post Carys comments "omg ilysm boo/ love youuu" isn't that really really weird?

• Sick
I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not, they are the least thrifty people of all time.

I’m guessing they absolutely do. If they didn’t see a return then they wouldn’t continue the partnership.
I was being sarcastic.

I work in Marketing and it’s basically impossible to see a return on gifting items to influencers. Only measurements you can use is if they have a discount code and that rarely happens with gifts.
Just hopeful exposure.
I’m sure a very tiny percentage of her audience care where her kitchen stuff is from..
Yeah, I guess it's just a free advertisement these days. Lucky bloody them!

I went down a bit of an Instagram rabbit hole and saw a James and Carys fan account while Carys follows and literally every single post Carys comments "omg ilysm boo/ love youuu" isn't that really really weird?
Probably an old fake account they created back when they needed to generate a buzz about them. Either that or it's just a really sad person who considers Cahwiss a god.

• Wow
Watching their Kitchen Reno video made me feel stressed 😩 why would you not just keep the radiators or change them to modern vertical ones or something as well as the underfloor heating? It’s going to be so expensive to run!! The handles thing was so bizarre too, like most kitchens have a mixture of handles vertical / horizontal depending if they cupboards / drawers etc

They just come across as rushing everything without properly thinking through things long term...but I guess it doesn’t matter when you can keep just throwing £££ away...how long can that last though?!
Yeah with the handles it sounds like they are trying to make out like they know what they are doing! They are really going to regret getting rid of those rads in the winter, all the trends she jumps on I don't know why she didn't just swap them for designer/column rads but it all honesty they haven't spent anywhere near what I thought they would be on this kitchen!

Yeah, the underfloor heating I was thinking was going to be expensive to run. Cahwiss also thinks she has to pander to her American audience so doesn't mention the radiators because she thinks Americans don't know what they are.

I also noticed that they had their editor blur out anything that would have had their address on so that answers my question about mental cases turning up/them getting begging letters because they flash their wealth around in videos.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s hilarious how they’ve even made an undecorated Christmas tree look 💩 🤣🤣

they won’t keep anything in that house for long, they just like to go with whatever trends they think are in, mash it all up together and then change it.
They just have no clue at all

Those painted doors are just going to look so awful!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.