James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was the hardest thing for her to do and took ages because she realised she actually had to have sex with James to get pregnant and... there's a thought no one needs... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ive f**NG had with her bollocks!! She is so naive and attention seeking bullshitter! Shell do anything To get likes and sympathy! That is so utterly disgusting. You Are not in ttc if its less than a year. Shes drove me over the edge with her crap ⛔⛔ im so mad! Baby is my biggest dream and im almost over a year trying 😫 still im not talking ttc till the doctor says it! I Hope she gets ripped apart on trying To get attention with sensitive subject as this I have zero respect For her⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Ps. Who is she To tell To have hobbies etc she has nothing except James 24/7 arghhhh
I’m so sorry you’ve been struggling! It will happen one day and be the most blessed thing ever ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I looked at her insta and its all preggas poses. But before gazillion pics of pregnant pose she had this old me fitness next To her gaining weight. She described the old self unhappy and the New me happy healthy strong better her. I call bullshit again! Im not saying anything was wrong with her bigger body but she is stuffing herself with unhealthy food and everything screams unhappy and unhealthy. Annoys me that she sells this fake image of herlself constantly. All lies.

Reactions: 9
The problem with Cahwiss and lifestyle floggers like them is the 'fame' has well and truly gone to their heads. They're making money, they're seeing their 'fans' showering love and affection on them 24/7 and they think "Well, that's it. We're important now." and they try to keep this image up in anyway they can, which includes bullshitting to the max about everything.

What's worse is, I see MUCH SMALLER YouTubers who have about 20k followers/viewers and think they're a bleeping A-List celebrity that just won an Oscar! The whole 'influencer' culture is extremely toxic. If I were James and Cahwiss and I had the money they have, I'd invest it and stop making videos. But they can't. They, especially Carys, needs the attention.

Maybe it was the hardest thing for her to do and took ages because she realised she actually had to have sex with James to get pregnant and... there's a thought no one needs... :ROFLMAO:
They talk about their sex life too much. I don't want to think of him wumping her from behind with his buck teeth showing! That'll make their Reddit thread explode!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The bit that killed me in her “TTC JOURNEY” video was when she said “oh that was the month we were having sex twice a day” no one needs to know that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop with the TTC bullshit, she’s not got a bleeping clue😡
This is so insensitive and inconsiderate it’s unreal. Hardest thing ever? There was a window of about two months where it was actually Feasible to get pregnant. Her and James have not known hardship and this just proves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to stop with the TTC bullshit, she’s not got a bleeping clue😡
I know it can be insensitive but she did try to concieve. It's not like you only TTC when you struggle. I think most women imagine the journey will be more instant than it is, and each time you get your period you think you must be infertile.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it can be insensitive but she did try to concieve. It's not like you only TTC when you struggle. I think most women imagine the journey will be more instant than it is, and each time you get your period you think you must be infertile.
I think the issue is there was no ‘trying’ about it. Implant out and it happened. Trying to conceive implies an actual effortful journey or struggle. Carys just conceived. There was no ‘trying to’ about it IMO

Reactions: 11
Omg the reddit pervs are all over her preggas boobs she jiggles in all insta vids etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😫😫😫😫😫 She must know that Page exists

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg the reddit pervs are all over her preggas boobs she jiggles in all insta vids etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😫😫😫😫😫 She must know that Page exists
Omg I've just had a look for the first time and that's disgusting! I would be mortified if I was her and creeped out too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the issue is there was no ‘trying’ about it. Implant out and it happened. Trying to conceive implies an actual effortful journey or struggle. Carys just conceived. There was no ‘trying to’ about it IMO
I disagree. The way I’ve always seen it is if you’re tracking your cycles and having sex without contraception you are ‘trying to conceive’ the issue I have with Carys is that she describes it as a journey. It wasn’t! We’ve conceived fairly easy each time (maximum 6 months ‘trying’ each time) but I’ve been pregnant 5 times and only one take home baby. I’ve had a molar pregnancy, a late miscarriage and two miscarriages in the first trimester so it annoys me that she makes out it’s been a struggle when she had her implant out 8 months ago and is halfway through her first pregnancy with no issues. I wouldn’t wish what we’ve been through on anyone, even though according to the ‘rules’ earlier in the thread we’ve never TTC as it’s never taken us over a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I disagree. The way I’ve always seen it is if you’re tracking your cycles and having sex without contraception you are ‘trying to conceive’ the issue I have with Carys is that she describes it as a journey. It wasn’t! We’ve conceived fairly easy each time (maximum 6 months ‘trying’ each time) but I’ve been pregnant 5 times and only one take home baby. I’ve had a molar pregnancy, a late miscarriage and two miscarriages in the first trimester so it annoys me that she makes out it’s been a struggle when she had her implant out 8 months ago and is halfway through her first pregnancy with no issues. I wouldn’t wish what we’ve been through on anyone, even though according to the ‘rules’ earlier in the thread we’ve never TTC as it’s never taken us over a year.
I think we are actually saying the same thing. She hasn’t had a journey and yet she says it’s the hardest thing she has ever done

She had sex for a few months and now she’s having a very straight forward pregnancy.. it’s disrespectful to call that the hardest thing she’s ever done

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity I've just seen their reno update. That kitchen is nothing special at all! I think it looked much better before! Personally if I was having a whole room done including the flooring I'd be taking the skirting off, not tiling up to it 🙈 if they've got different trades in doing the work I wonder who's organising it all because two weeks to half change a kitchen is a long time, even changing the window and doors. Dread to think what their bill is going to be like having electric underfloor heating 😂
I can't believe they are charging the kitchen. the kitchen was nice before and they are just spending lots of money on nothing and destroying the house. I think its really wasteful to rip out a nice kitchen for instagram. I think the changes make it look a lot worse.
also it's my worst nightmare having this done when pregnant. I can't imagine living life for content

I had a miscarriage, I found out at my 12 weeks scan.
I have been very blessed to get pregnant again in the first month of trying, but I'm so full of anxiety and nerves because of whats happened before I feel like I can't relax or get excited. All I'm thinking about is getting past the 20 week scan at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.