James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they even blagged this much? Do mamas and papas literally just say go and choose what you want? Bevause why on earth does she NEED a rocking chair?

£3.5k everything came in at!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t watch the last vlog. It was like a weird flex especially when so many out there are struggling. “ohhh look at us and all the new expensive baby stuff we can afford but we’re getting FOR FREE! So grateful guys xoxo”. They’re so out of touch it’s unreal. No one can be interested in this content surely?
The bleeping irony that today it's been announced that unemployment is expected to reach 2.6million by next year, it actually boils my piss that they're continually rewarded for doing duck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate beggy entitled twats why do they not only get paid so much for nothing and still get gifted so much for free does my head in

Reactions: 9
Like how did mamas and papas workers know they were YouTubers? How did it all work out? I don’t understand. Did they go to the personal shopping appointment an spill their guts to get it all free? I have so many questions.

Reactions: 4
I’d have so much more respect if they turned round and were like you know what, we’ve been gifted all this stuff and it’s amazing but we’re gonna gift it to someone that needs it, they don’t need to disclose WHO they gave it to but can you imagine? That would be completely life changing for someone who’s literally living on the breadline. I’m sorry but they don’t need all that stuff for free, I can’t even watch the video it’ll make me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's really annoyed me seeing this latest video with all that expense gifted to them when they can perfectly afford it all themselves, when not too long ago there were pregnant nurses diying because they've been working with covid patients 😢

Also why are they picking so much grey?!?!? Even the play mat they were looking at.. Aren't babies stimulated by colour?? :s

Reactions: 10
It's really annoyed me seeing this latest video with all that expense gifted to them when they can perfectly afford it all themselves, when not too long ago there were pregnant nurses diying because they've been working with covid patients 😢

Also why are they picking so much grey?!?!? Even the play mat they were looking at.. Aren't babies stimulated by colour?? :s
Probably can’t upset James and his need to be right. The colours have to go with the “interior designssss” so be as dull as he is 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg I'm glad you agree woth the TV and radiator thing, didn't know of that was my grandma side coming out 😂😂

The bit that really annoyed me was when hw said 'the master wing's No James, just the other side of your stairs which are in the middle of ypir house?!
Master Wing, I can’t cope with these two.
Come to our formal living room for a game of monopoly and let’s stand around the piano for a singsong whilst Piggy Screech play for us. You are 20 bleeping four and this isn’t 1930

tee hee hee cawys in a tone only dogs can hear 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come to our formal living room for a game of monopoly and let’s stand around the piano for a singsong whilst Piggy Screech play for us. You are 20 bleeping four and this isn’t 1930

Next time on 'BusyBee Abbey': Lady Cahwiss hires a new servant girl named Elle to clean the fireplace because it looks like there's been a fire in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like how did mamas and papas workers know they were YouTubers? How did it all work out? I don’t understand. Did they go to the personal shopping appointment an spill their guts to get it all free? I have so many questions.
Mamas and papas will have most likely found out Carys is pregnant through Instagram (which is why pregnant Instagrammers constantly post about being pregnant so brands will see). Then the social media people for mamas and papas will have contacted Carys via DM and made arrangements for them to be gifted things in return for exposure on their YouTube and Instagram. Influencers are also notorious for tagging brands in stories and hoping the brand will notice them a gift them stuff. For example, they may put up a story asking their follower what the best pram is and tag a few different pram brands (or bouncer chair, breast pump, maternity clothes, cot, car seat, high chair, nappies etc). Then the brands will see that they have tagged them, see the person has a big following, then DM them to gift them stuff in return for exposure. So they are blatantly on the beg for stuff but disguising it as ‘oh we’re just looking for your guy’s opinions’ 🙄🙄. Influencers also put up stories saying they ‘need’ certain things, like say Carys puts up a story saying they ‘need a new fridge for their new kitchen’. They do this to make brands aware what kind of things they want to be gifted. They all do it and once you notice it you realise just how scheming they all are. It’s never ‘just asking opinions’, they are on the beg for #kindlygifted stuff.

Also, if the influencer has management then often the management team will contact baby product brands and ASK if they will gift the influencer things (again in return for exposure). It’s the same if the influencer has just got a new house or is redecorating or just for a new dog (or pretty much anything), the management team will contact homeware, baby, dog etc brands and ask them to gift things to the influencer in exchange for exposure on their Instagram.

OR if the influencer really has NO SHAME they will contact brands themselves, tell the brand they have a big following and ASK for free stuff. Carys has admitted to doing this in the past. She said she contacted a bed brand when they moved into their new house and asked them to gift them 2 new beds in return for her showing them on her YouTube channel. Absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mamas and papas will have most likely found out Carys is pregnant through Instagram (which is why pregnant Instagrammers constantly post about being pregnant so brands will see). Then the social media people for mamas and papas will have contacted Carys via DM and made arrangements for them to be gifted things in return for exposure on their YouTube and Instagram. Influencers are also notorious for tagging brands in stories and hoping the brand will notice them a gift them stuff. For example, they may put up a story asking their follower what the best pram is and tag a few different pram brands (or bouncer chair, breast pump, maternity clothes, cot, car seat, high chair, nappies etc). Then the brands will see that they have tagged them, see the person has a big following, then DM them to gift them stuff in return for exposure. So they are blatantly on the beg for stuff but disguising it as ‘oh we’re just looking for your guy’s opinions’ 🙄🙄. Influencers also put up stories saying they ‘need’ certain things, like say Carys puts up a story saying they ‘need a new fridge for their new kitchen’. They do this to make brands aware what kind of things they want to be gifted. They all do it and once you notice it you realise just how scheming they all are. It’s never ‘just asking opinions’, they are on the beg for #kindlygifted stuff.

Also, if the influencer has management then often the management team will contact baby product brands and ASK if they will gift the influencer things (again in return for exposure). It’s the same if the influencer has just got a new house or is redecorating or just for a new dog (or pretty much anything), the management team will contact homeware, baby, dog etc brands and ask them to gift things to the influencer in exchange for exposure on their Instagram.

OR if the influencer really has NO SHAME they will contact brands themselves, tell the brand they have a big following and ASK for free stuff. Carys has admitted to doing this in the past. She said she contacted a bed brand when they moved into their new house and asked them to gift them 2 new beds in return for her showing them on her YouTube channel. Absolute joke.
Also WHY can't she even say the brand's name properly if she's doing such a big bloody ad for them!!! She keeps saying mama&papas 🙄

a good old beg I would imagine😤🤬..like she did with the free beds they got and god knows how much else

• Sick
Since James and Cahwiss manage themselves, this is what they do. I wonder how many brands have written them back with a "I'm sorry but who exactly are you??" response! You know they probably have!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Thing is who the heck would they invite round, I never saw them having any friends round before the coronavirus so it's just all for show. What makes me mad is that they're not even using a perfectly good and stunning fireplace. They're fools.

I was just thinking about Mamas and Papas and how ridiculous it is to get gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff even though they can afford it. They even have the audacity at the end to thank all of the viewers because "it wouldn't be possible without you GUYSS". How about actually giving back to those viewers? Use your extraordinary wealth and free gifts to do a giveaway... or a contest or just SOMETHING to give back to those that actually give you the lifestyle you take for granted. They genuinely seem to have no clue that there are parents out there that can't afford buggies and cots that cost hundreds and hundreds.

And James and Carys both not knowing what Colic is just proves to me how immature they are.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And James and Carys both not knowing what Colic is just proves to me how immature they are.

Rant over.
Jeez I don’t even want kids but even I know what colic is 😂 Doesn’t she follow/is friends with Jelly Devote who’s baby literally had colic last week?!

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed how James said twice about chilling and watching tv and somewhere to put the baby. Hahahaha you think you’ll be chilling everyday? They have no idea how much work babies can be.
They also constantly come across like they have no idea what they’re doing. I bet the lady from their personal shopping experience gave them a proper education 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t get me started on this grey trend. I’ve got a friend and everything in her house is grey down to the baby’s room and toy box etc. How can a baby learn and be stimulated when everything is GREY my babies playmat is so bright and colourful and she loves it! So sad that parents are more interested in making things instagrammable than their child’s development

Reactions: 11
Why don’t they donate the money they would have spent on baby items to charity? God it makes me sick that people with money get everything they need for free. My best friend has a baby and 95% of his stuff is second hand because she couldn’t afford anything new. She used the government grant to buy the pram and car seat set, that’s it.

Also James is such a control freak, “yeah she’s our baby carys” (when they are talking about getting colour in the nursery). Then when he tries stopping her from buying 3-6 months because he thinks he will be going shopping with the baby for this stuff, what an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I enjoyed how James said twice about chilling and watching tv and somewhere to put the baby. Hahahaha you think you’ll be chilling everyday? They have no idea how much work babies can be.
They also constantly come across like they have no idea what they’re doing. I bet the lady from their personal shopping experience gave them a proper education 😂
Also note Carys saying "when the baby is gone" over a sleeping thing :ROFLMAO: James was like wtf what do you mean? Sounds like they have no idea how much hard work a baby is (and I don't have kids myself!!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.