James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly impressed at how much she eats whilst pregnant. My insides felt constantly squished and I could only eat small amounts. What she eats won't affect the baby though, the baby will get everything it needs but she will be the one to physically suffer

Reactions: 5
Carys is definitely in the mindset that she can literally eat whatever she likes because she’s pregnant and is craving all this junk food. This can obviously have risks to her health and impact the baby like one of you mention she said the baby is measuring bigger. I was thinking though it is very obvious she’s insecure in her body, no matter how many times she brings up all this self love talk.. surely you’d think she’d try and be careful not to eat so much junk and carry more of a healthier diet to ensure she doesn’t put on extra weight

Reactions: 6
Why does she make a big deal of not using a filter she acts as though she’s dog rough without one but she’s fine 🙄 she really has some low confidence at times doesn’t she.

Reactions: 16
Why does she make a big deal of not using a filter she acts as though she’s dog rough without one but she’s fine 🙄 she really has some low confidence at times doesn’t she.
She only ever does this if she has a face of make up on and has actually bothered to dress for the day.

Maybe her plan all along has been to put on extra weight whilst pregnant to then have a bigger transformation afterwards to sell more 'fitness' guides.

Reactions: 12
Maybe her plan all along has been to put on extra weight whilst pregnant to then have a bigger transformation afterwards to sell more 'fitness' guides.
This is exactly what I have been thinking. she's eating terribly (admittedly I have been while pregnant but the occasional treat not daily sweets after numerous takeaways and hot chocolates), always mentioning her bigger bump whenever she can, and she also just happened to weigh herself for "nonsense" reason after she found out she was pregnant (mentioned this in her first trimester video). She will probably put the spin on it that she wants to be as healthy as she can for her children etc, which I don't blame her for (I have the same goal of losing weight after I've given birth but I started before getting pregnant too), I just hate the love yourself at every size excuse because she's been eating junk and gained weight

I hope she doesn’t get super fit after kids. At least if she remains the same I won’t feel guilty if I don’t either

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone follows Taylor R (TayTay_xx) but it’s for people like her that makes me mad about Carys banging on about her TTC journey. Their Basically 2 months to conceive journey. Taylor has been documenting her story and they’re coming up to over 2 years of trying now, I can’t imagine how frustrating it is for herself, and everyone else that’s actually are on their TTC journey to see these two fools trying to be a apart of something that they’re just not apart of.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone follows Taylor R (TayTay_xx) but it’s for people like her that makes me mad about Carys banging on about her TTC journey. Their Basically 2 months to conceive journey. Taylor has been documenting her story and they’re coming up to over 2 years of trying now, I can’t imagine how frustrating it is for herself, and everyone else that’s actually are on their TTC journey to see these two fools trying to be a apart of something that they’re just not apart of.
Taylor R’s issues could be due to her husband being almost 50 years old. The same husband who paid for their IVF treatment using the bundles of cash he earns running websites for men. The main company he owns, MenClub, was exposed for featuring at least 8 underage (age 12-16) girls in skimpy clothing on their site.

There was a section on her husband’s website called ‘under 18’, a part which reads ‘Schoolgirls that we fxxed” and a strange ‘private zone’, where exclusive members only could take part in...private things?

When this information was found out - she went on to defend her husbands business and these practices while they deleted all the offending pages on the website. This can all be found on google.

Sorry for off-topic.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she's now doing a month by month throwback for the year on insta stories. Wonder how many months will mention pregnancy, not that we all don't know she's pregnant 😅🤣

Reactions: 4
Hello guys first time poster quite new here.

just seen her doing highlights of this year. So do I understand correctly she called her TTC a journey when they only started to try in March after a removal of contraceptive implant? And they are 26 weeks pregnant already? How is that a journey?

Just for an example I had mine removed nearly 4 years ago now and only now I am 9 month pregnant and expecting little one to be here very soon. ☺

I guess every woman is different but it just rubbed me the wrong way when she calls it a journey.

sorry for the rant and possibly already discussed topic 🙈🙈

Reactions: 22
Seriously. MARCH she had her contraceptive implant removed and they started trying for a baby. Followed by her post about APRIL (just 4 weeks later) stating how James helped her through struggling trying to conceive bla bla bla. Carys, you had been trying for a MONTH!!!!!!! Your body was still probably tying to process the removal of the implant and hormone changes. Seriously, as someone that has been trying for a lot longer than this and knowing people that have struggling for years, I find this so so insensitive. Especially from an “influencer”!!!

Also no tit she couldn’t have done it without him being involved 😂😂😂😂 does she think babies are delivered by storks?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She is beyond belief... she was was TTC for what? One cycle?! Why is that a struggle 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Seriously. MARCH she had her contraceptive implant removed and they started trying for a baby. Followed by her post about APRIL (just 4 weeks later) stating how James helped her through struggling trying to conceive bla bla bla. Carys, you had been trying for a MONTH!!!!!!! Your body was still probably tying to process the removal of the implant and hormone changes. Seriously, as someone that has been trying for a lot longer than this and knowing people that have struggling for years, I find this so so insensitive. Especially from an “influencer”!!!

Also no tit she couldn’t have done it without him being involved 😂😂😂😂 does she think babies are delivered by storks?
This has made my blood boil. Seeing her post these has actually made me burst into tears. How dare she.... I have no words.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is beyond belief... she was was TTC for what? One cycle?! Why is that a struggle 🤦‍♀️
Literally, she just said she got her first period in June, and that dates back to being the first day of pregnancy as they conceived after this period (in july). She is so out of touch, but likes to validate herself that she did struggle, it's so insensitive to those who have struggled

Reactions: 7
I can’t honestly believe she saying she was struggling with the TTC?!? Hun there’s people out there who try for years!!! As soon as you take your implant out your not going to get pregnant the next day! And I swear when I had mine out I got told to wait for my 1st period after 😂😂😂 It took her 4 months to get pregnant! Ugh she is doing my nut!!!!

Reactions: 8
Literally, she just said she got her first period in June, and that dates back to being the first day of pregnancy as they conceived after this period (in july). She is so out of touch, but likes to validate herself that she did struggle, it's so insensitive to those who have struggled
Literally just came in her after seeing her post her struggles, girls got no idea, her parents are doctors?! She’d only just come off contraception and hadn’t even given her body time to adjust yet she says it was really low times trying to conceive? Like what? How is she going to cope when the baby actually comes if she can’t handle that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She got her implant out in March and shes had a hard time ttc. She actually kidding? I thought she had been trying for ages! I got my implant out in August 2019 and still trying for baby 🤯🤯 doctors tell you it takes a while for your body to go back to normal after having implant for 3 years... she is completely out of touch!! Unfollowing her as this has pissed me off!! Silly girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.