James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was interesting too and not something I'd want to broadcast, especially given the problems with their merch. And shouldn't ~practical James~ be on top of contract stuff like this? Like, isn't that his job working for her?
I honestly feel like it’s ridiculous how she went on that list saying what was making her anxious and the solution was something like “just wait for them to respond”.. instead of getting on it and just doing what was in her contract (don’t know could have been a post a video, no idea) and she could have done it during the weekend... instead of probably just asking for an extension. Of course this is all just speculation, no f clue of what she had to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her to do list was actually embarrassing.
What she had on there is usually the things I do after work in the evenings. It’s not even something I’d take note of!

I genuinely think the reason soo many influencers suffer with mental health issues is because their lives are so incredibly empty and have no purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Unfortunately I was left with the task of buying a family member a yae sweatshirt. I bought this minutes after the release, yet had no dispatch email, tried emailing the company several times and even lowered myself to dm’in cawys for help on the order. Did she reply? Of course not.
Seems these guys are too pre occupied shoving food down each other’s mouths to be able to run a successful merch sale. What will add salt to the wound is if the sweatshirt does turn up and it’s the wrong size.

not a good move boo

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think they’ve stopped filming, and being on social media as much, early so they can break lockdown to have family over like Elle Darby and many others are doing. They mentioned they’d already bought loads of food for their relatives coming over the festive 5 day period, but now it’s been cut nationally, Carys hasn’t really mentioned cancelling it. She’d usually be the first on Instagram to make a story about stuff like that..

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I was left with the task of buying a family member a yae sweatshirt. I bought this minutes after the release, yet had no dispatch email, tried emailing the company several times and even lowered myself to dm’in cawys for help on the order. Did she reply? Of course not.
Seems these guys are too pre occupied shoving food down each other’s mouths to be able to run a successful merch sale. What will add salt to the wound is if the sweatshirt does turn up and it’s the wrong size.

not a good move boo
They never ever reply to dms or comments. It’s ludicrous, I hate that honestly.

Reactions: 5
THATS NOT A TO DO LIST!!! That’s just having a day off and pottering around doing some things at home. I honestly think she must struggle without much focus in life that she needs to section off her day like that to get a sense of structure.

Reactions: 11
It’s so crazy, like today is my day off and tbf some of these things she’s got down I’m doing/have done today, Ie.walking the dog, cleaning the WHOLE house (not just part of it And not for only half hour like hers) and making some desserts for Christmas Day! But like these are all mental notes I’d never write them down and count it as my “to do” list!

Reactions: 4
Imagine having so little to do that you think 'watch Christmas films' is an actual task you need to tick off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they’ve stopped filming, and being on social media as much, early so they can break lockdown to have family over like Elle Darby and many others are doing. They mentioned they’d already bought loads of food for their relatives coming over the festive 5 day period, but now it’s been cut nationally, Carys hasn’t really mentioned cancelling it. She’d usually be the first on Instagram to make a story about stuff like that..
4 mugs of tea on their dining table.. is it still her sister and her fiancé that have been living with them since before lockdown??😉😂

Reactions: 10
Who honestly has pelvic floor on a to do list and multipul times how is she doing them? For them to seem so complicated and time consuming Just do them as and when ffs!!

Reactions: 10
I really don’t get the stomach out pose thing she does. Why?!?
Carys, we ALL know you are pregnant even when your tummy is covered! ☺

Reactions: 9
For me it's scary how much money they are waisting!! And they are so tit in planning... ~ practical James ~ who was choosing FAMILY CAR for months - they changed it after few weeks... It's fail after fail after fail... Well... GOOD LUCK WITH YA BABY!!! BOO

Reactions: 9
if you’re gonna use fake prop pressie at least wrap the bloody things properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it’s all I can see now! Plus we get it, you’re bleeping pregnant lady, put the belly away! 🤦🏼‍♀️

449372D7-BA08-4EE6-AE95-C354B22E7CEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she need her belly out and her tits spilling out of her top? It’s like she’s just playing up to those Reddit pervs

Reactions: 19
James reminds me of the kid at school who used to pick his nose and eat it aswell as tell tale on other kids to his mum and teacher. Why does everything have to be about him. Like when he corrects carys when she says ‘I’m pregnant’ ‘I’m growing a baby’ he like doesn’t even let her finish and says ‘you mean were pregnant’ or ‘no, we’re growing a baby’.
Carys looks like she just smiles through it but in her head is actually crying about how he is treating her. I can see it being his way or no way once the baby is here. He won’t allow her to make any decisions and he will pull her up/correct her on everything
He already doesn’t let her do anything or decide on much in my eyes ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.