James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get slaughtered for this but "some" of these items are lovely but I wouldn't pay £60 for a bleeping large basket when I've seen some for £30. I get they need to earn a profit but why can't she have made her own craft/pictures. I do like the prints but price is ridiculous. I agree the video was awful they couldn't have done it properly as its their new business. Postage is stupid most people like free delivery 🙄

Reactions: 16
The image of the rug is just the bottom left corner of it!!! Is this how she's getting around copyright....by using a portion of the image. It would get on my nerves having a partial print of a rug .......not that I'd buy a print of a rug anyway..........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't believe some stuff has already sold out, unless she had about 5 of each item.
Where are people finding money for this shite.
I don't dislike any of the items (apart from the ridiculous prints) but would rather pay for white company, who she has completely ripped off in some of these items. The prints I would just search Google images, print out and put in a frame from IKEA and save myself 50 quid

Reactions: 17
They have stocked 180 of the "rug prints" ... there's lovely artists out there who wouldn't run that many prints of their own actual art! I can't see how they'll shift them all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Colour me greige , they've sold out of five items...........the 'Boo' gonks; Concrete Gonks; hand pinched mug; large candle and the throw......I'm guessing they only bought a few of each item to see how they sold. The big stone ware items don't appear to be selling out

They have stocked 180 of the "rug prints" ... there's lovely artists out there who wouldn't run that many prints of their own actual art! I can't see how they'll shift them all
Can you see how many of the other items are in stock? I know people (from another gossip site) who used to be able to do a trick on shopify that showed how many items were in stock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Colour me greige , they've sold out of five items...........the 'Boo' gonks; Concrete Gonks; hand pinched mug; large candle and the throw......I'm guessing they only bought a few of each item to see how they sold. The big stone ware items don't appear to be selling out

Can you see how many of the other items are in stock? I know people (from another gossip site) who used to be able to do a trick on shopify that showed how many items were in stock
If you go on and try to add say 50 of products, it will say not enough stock and add max available.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe people are paying £38 for a candle + £6 postage. Mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe some stuff has already sold out, unless she had about 5 of each item.
Where are people finding money for this shite.
I don't dislike any of the items (apart from the ridiculous prints) but would rather pay for white company, who she has completely ripped off in some of these items. The prints I would just search Google images, print out and put in a frame from IKEA and save myself 50 quid
It’s a sales tactic they learned from ITS. Say it’s sold out then quickly restock and people won’t hesitate a second time. Implies scarcity, makes you more keen to checkout lest you miss out and reinforces that other people like it so it must be good. That’s why some sites say ‘only x left in stock’ or ‘x many people viewing’ or x many people bought today’ - all to make you commit to the sale for FOMO.
I highly doubt they only got a few items or anything (edit: that’s not handmade) or that they sold that much of anything. They’ll have minimum order from their gonk suppliers of hundreds if not thousands.
The proof will be how quick they restock.

Doing Gods work here.
I do like the ceramics

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1599688
Skimmed through the video but had to click out because it just gave me the rage how utterly unprofessional it is. Absolutely EVERYTHING this chick does is so bleeping slap dash, rushed and poorly executed. Before her inexperience and youth were just barely justifiable excuses. But now she is legitimately trying to pretend she is a smart business owner, yet she still cannot for the life of her actually execute anything in a professional or polished way.
WTF even is this video? Wittering on as normal, faffing about with her back to the camera, all the crap just shoved on her dining room table and also wtf is up with her chin? Why is it 5 shades paler than the rest of her face? She can’t even make herself look presentable for the launch of her super-top-secret-project that she’s supposedly been working oh so hard on.
I have no more words, it’s just infuriating at this point.
So is the candle made of soy wax?

I love this shop to browse

Reactions: 2
It’s a sales tactic they learned from ITS. Say it’s sold out then quickly restock and people won’t hesitate a second time. Implies scarcity, makes you more keen to checkout lest you miss out and reinforces that other people like it so it must be good. That’s why some sites say ‘only x left in stock’ or ‘x many people viewing’ or x many people bought today’ - all to make you commit to the sale for FOMO.
I highly doubt they only got a few items or anything (edit: that’s not handmade) or that they sold that much of anything. They’ll have minimum order from their gonk suppliers of hundreds if not thousands.
The proof will be how quick they restock.

Doing Gods work here.
I do like the ceramics
Not entirely true. The British wholesalers let you order really small minimum orders. Some they’ve used don’t even have a minimum order as I’ve seen their stock.

Reactions: 1
They've got 10 of the giant antique vase in stock and 25 of the jug. The pair of baskets - 15 sets in stock (??? have they sold 5 sets ???). 25 of the terracotta vases; 15 of the Kubu Rattan linen baskets; 28 of the ceramic jar and lid and 39 of the small candle. They are going to be left with the large ticket items...........

Not entirely true. The British wholesalers let you order really small minimum orders. Some they’ve used don’t even have a minimum order as I’ve seen their stock.
It looks like they've ordered small quantities of each....apart from the prints

Reactions: 6
Girl needs a thesaurus. What’s another word for “timeless” Carys? Also a dictionary to look up the definition of “timeless” if it’s autumnal it’s SEASONAL not bloody timeless

Reactions: 11
Well I dread to think what’s in all the massive boxes they keep posting, that’s what’s less me to believe they’ve ordered quantity… and how much they’ve paid to an already reseller/distributer. It would explain their higher prices.

Seems like all that sold is the seasonal cheap crap . as for the botanical candle that’s over £30 I’m sure it’s family who have purchased it because nobody with sense is running to spend that on a candle !
They will need to shift the big items to break even. Autumn stuff will stop selling in a few weeks because it will be all Christmas stuff

How ironic GLM has released her candle today let’s see prices and how it’s made lol and see if it’s better than Carys price and the way it’s made.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.