James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how many kolekshuns she has actually come out with with in the style? It makes me so sad. She went on about fast fashun just before she brought out her first one with ITS and said she wouldn’t be buying anymore but clothes from those clothing apps and Amazon and would be more conscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Made me laugh in a recent blog when James did a shift at the warehouse while Carys went to homesense and Starbucks.
Well she's not exactly going to stay home and do something useful is she 🙃

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how many kolekshuns she has actually come out with with in the style? It makes me so sad. She went on about fast fashun just before she brought out her first one with ITS and said she wouldn’t be buying anymore but clothes from those clothing apps and Amazon and would be more conscious.
Why did the KOLEKSHUNS bit make me piss 😂😂😂 i could picture her mouth! You deserve the best life with this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did it give her mAjOr AnXiEtY to go on her own?
It's completely normal for us humans to be anxious at certain times.......However, anxiety disorder is 24/7 ....My old schoolfriend's mum didn't leave her house from 1980 until her death last year. She refused all help. She had therapists go to her home to try and get her into her own garden - she got so worked up, she passed out. I'm not saying Carys doesn't get anxious - she will, we all do but, she has no issues getting on a plane several times a year.....which would instil fear into anyone with anxiety disorder

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's completely normal for us humans to be anxious at certain times.......However, anxiety disorder is 24/7 ....My old schoolfriend's mum didn't leave her house from 1980 until her death last year. She refused all help. She had therapists go to her home to try and get her into her own garden - she got so worked up, she passed out. I'm not saying Carys doesn't get anxious - she will, we all do but, she has no issues getting on a plane several times a year.....which would instil fear into anyone with anxiety disorder
100%
you cant pick and choose when you have an anxiety disorder!

Reactions: 15
Someone was in Lydia millens comments n said James n Cary’s have a brand she would like … Who tf js acc buying their stuff. HAVE SHAME

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still blows me away how expensive that crap clothing is… £37 for a brown knitted style bodycon dress straight from 2010s Primark?

Reactions: 28
Oh come on seriously, she looked 6 months pregnant the other day yet these pics taken a few days before that show just how much she obvs pushes her stomach out, and she expects everyone to believe that’s a real 18 week numb
Pretty sure she shot this a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
£37 for her brown cable knit dress. A much thicker one is available on ASOS for £27
£48 for the beige belted shacket £16.49 on Shein

Just an example to show 'appropriate' profit margins ! 😂

Reactions: 14
£37 for her brown cable knit dress. A much thicker one is available on ASOS for £27
£48 for the beige belted shacket £16.49 on Shein

Just an example to show 'appropriate' profit margins ! 😂
its the same quality as shein and shein is cheaper.

Reactions: 5
Someone was in Lydia millens comments n said James n Cary’s have a brand she would like … Who tf js acc buying their stuff. HAVE SHAME
Won't lie I'd love to see Lydia open their tit on camera and make some snide remarks about it 😂

Haha yes I do! But I seem to remember she put on her stories she was shooting it and it was released later this time 😅
She did say that, but she shot this collection a week before release rather than 24 hours which is her usual lazybee fashion

Reactions: 9
Why don’t they just teach Amber to smile properly? How is she even calling it a smile at this point 🙄

Reactions: 22
What is the difference between the left/right photo? 😵💫😵💫 I feel like my eyes are going funny trying to work it out 😅😂😂

Reactions: 6
I hate to ask this question but....has anyone tried out the jeans on her ITS range that she claims to be "sooooo stretchy"? Because I really am in need of some and I'm tempted to see how stretchy these really are! 😳

Reactions: 4
I do think Cary’s has anxiety and more than what is normal but it’s obvious James is her safe person and as an anxiety sufferer myself if I’m with my safe person I can do much more and seem like the anxiety has vanished. She covers it up more these days as won’t address how she manages it or copes but at one point she made it glaringly obvious she wouldn’t even leave the house without James and if she did it was a huge big song and dance and she couldn’t believe She did it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.