James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- space buns - are you 5?
- stupid emoji on the bump
- wear a bra
- her only remaining selling point was her arse and it loooks terrible here
Oh boo do not offend her space buns. It’s a sore topic around here! I previously said they were childish on a few threads back and you’d think I had said she had murdered someone 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was it not only yesterday I said she could always stay home and do something useful whilst James was at the "warehouse"...

View attachment 1618266
A puddle suit and shoes?
duck I’ve been doing it wrong and using wellies since the purpose is to keep the kid dry with a puddle suit you know in puddles 😂 with suitable footwear that’s also waterproof? Silly me!!

• Haha
A puddle suit and shoes?
duck I’ve been doing it wrong and using wellies since the purpose is to keep the kid dry with a puddle suit you know in puddles 😂 with suitable footwear that’s also waterproof? Silly me!!
Oh my god I didn't even notice 😂😂 she's so bleeping clueless

She posted something yesterday about loving seeing other mums frazzled at soft play as it makes her realise "we are all in this together". We honestly aren't Carys because you have the help of a doss about husband and two sets of grandparents yet still can't dress your child correctly or wipe down your bath.

• Haha
I believe there was some confusion with her first pregnancy - claiming she was 38 weeks when she was 36 etc etc..........So, if Carys is being honest - she will be 40 weeks on 1st March 2023. Why is she making out it's going so fast when she's not even halfway........

Reactions: 11
I believe there was some confusion with her first pregnancy - claiming she was 38 weeks when she was 36 etc etc..........So, if Carys is being honest - she will be 40 weeks on 1st March 2023. Why is she making out it's going so fast when she's not even halfway........
Confusion also known as the polite way of saying someone is out right dumb like our Carys x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's one? She doesn't have the motor skills or control to NOT get the pen on the floor. Try putting a mat down dipshits

Screenshot_20221002-102320.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
For the mums in the group is it not common sense to put something down under the paper anyway, that’s the normal thing to do esp with felt tips and kids, washable or not and stressing over it the way she’s said her and James were, how have they come this far raising a child knowing things get dirty or ruined etc, part & parcel of having children . Put her at the table with a plastic table cover that can be wiped down so no worrying about the daft tiles. They make the simplest of things such a hard slog and like its been a worry fest 🤦‍♀️

She's one? She doesn't have the motor skills or control to NOT get the pen on the floor. Try putting a mat down dipshits

View attachment 1619949
Haha just wrote the same, it’s common sense but clearly they lack it

Attachments

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1619949
I literally thought the same thing - is she that incapable of just putting something underneath the piece of paper to stop it going on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also gets boring that she always has to make comments about how much fun Amber has but she gets stressed and anxious. It’s like she wasn’t prepared to have to do child-friendly activities in her house! Feel sorry for Amber tbh every time she gets to do something fun, her mum is constantly fretting over her making too much mess

Reactions: 23
For the mums in the group is it not common sense to put something down under the paper anyway, that’s the normal thing to do esp with felt tips and kids, washable or not and stressing over it the way she’s said her and James were, how have they come this far raising a child knowing things get dirty or ruined etc, part & parcel of having children . Put her at the table with a plastic table cover that can be wiped down so no worrying about the daft tiles. They make the simplest of things such a hard slog and like its been a worry fest 🤦‍♀️

Haha just wrote the same, it’s common sense but clearly they lack it

Also this again is amber "slotting into their lifestyle" and sterile unwelcoming home....they don't do anything for her

Reactions: 20
I don't understand how they get so stressed about their house getting ruined by their child? Its a bit of pen on a tile... Also what is she going to do when the new one is here and is running around? That baby will probably be HECTIC! The second child always is.

Reactions: 22
The worst part for me was the last photo in the series, not «all done!» and focusing on what Amber made. Nope. «All done!» and focus on the clean tiles. I just can’t….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I literally thought the same thing - is she that incapable of just putting something underneath the piece of paper to stop it going on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also gets boring that she always has to make comments about how much fun Amber has but she gets stressed and anxious. It’s like she wasn’t prepared to have to do child-friendly activities in her house! Feel sorry for Amber tbh every time she gets to do something fun, her mum is constantly fretting over her making too much mess
Or just put her in her bleeping high chair to do it?? Honestly what a bleeping knob

as she’s soooooo into arts and crafts why doesn’t she have a kids table and chairs for amber to do these things at??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The worst part for me was the last photo in the series, not «all done!» and focusing on what Amber made. Nope. «All done!» and focus on the clean tiles. I just can’t….
Precisely!! Not a “ wow look what my baby has done, how clever is she blah blah “ I find that really sad that the felt on the tiles was more important than ambers picture, that pic would have been right on my fridge or laminated and made into a place mat for her. We all panic the kids are gonna draw on the walls etc at one point, it’s part of raising a child, the good with the bad, I could understand the stressing if it was on the couch or carpet but tiles, I had visions of practical James stood behind Amber with the cleaning spray ready to pounce the second she moved . Oh they will soon learn 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Precisely!! Not a “ wow look what my baby has done, how clever is she blah blah “ I find that really sad that the felt on the tiles was more important than ambers picture, that pic would have been right on my fridge or laminated and made into a place mat for her. We all panic the kids are gonna draw on the walls etc at one point, it’s part of raising a child, the good with the bad, I could understand the stressing if it was on the couch or carpet but tiles, I had visions of practical James stood behind Amber with the cleaning spray ready to pounce the second she moved . Oh they will soon learn 🤣🤣🤣
Love the placemat idea

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s just angling for a collab with a floor cleaner company such as Vax/Shark etc. Call me cynical. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
If they get stressed over some drawing they will need Jesus soon 😂

Why make her drawer on the floor get her a cheap ikea toddler table it even has edges to hold paper from tipping off and who cares if she covers it in pen that can be wiped off. Always such a drama on their house

Reactions: 12
If they get stressed over some drawing they will need Jesus soon 😂

Why make her drawer on the floor get her a cheap ikea toddler table it even has edges to hold paper from tipping off and who cares if she covers it in pen that can be wiped off. Always such a drama on their house
One of my old managers kid drew all over the wall during lockdown when WFH and they were in a meeting 😂😂😂

Carys will have to go hospital with stress if amber does that!

• Haha
Why not sit her in a high chair at the table with a wipeable table cloth or a wipe down tablecloth on the floor? Absolutely thick the pair of them

Let’s hope she gets hold of a sharpie on them tiles soon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was watching her whilst she was scrawling on the tiles. Was Carys scrolling on her phone whilst James was at 'the warehouse'?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.