James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have 'sold out' of the solid concrete vase and the terracotta vase (apparently lol)..........

They've got 177 of the rug prints left! 183 of the foliage prints..........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your in your 20s and your job is to reach people through words but you write a run on sentence like this, no punctuation. It’s infuriating to me that’s this is the example she sets.
Do it all wrong, make minimal effort and you’ll still scrap by because you’re audience of teenagers don’t know better?
View attachment 1609625
I had to read it twice lol. How is there 1 full stop in all of that and not a single comma. The girl is thicker than a plank of wood . ITS should be embarrassed

Reactions: 18
Found this from one of there old videos…how can they justify £25!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Wednesday 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Always scared the life out of me this film when I was a kid 😂
I do not have the best teeth but if I had his money and those teeth I’d certainly be getting braces and them filed down, oh god I’m so sorry but I just had thoughts of him munching on Cary’s with those gnashes 😂😂😂🤢 sorry 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Found this from one of there old videos…how can they justify £25!?
These dim types who change like the wind, are not cut out to have all their dumbshit chronicled for people with more intelligence to rake up. James is proper pussy whipped and is losing his grip on reality now, just like his stupid verbally challenged wife!

Reactions: 13
didn't she say recently she is wearing her super stretchy you can size down in them jeans in a 14 now not a 12? so obviously they will stretch over the bump as they are essentially a size 16 and she doesn't really have a bump😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That she has to point out that the blazer (which isn't fitted, what's she on about?) gives you room to move shows how small she wears her clothes. If in a blazer/coat/jacket you can't freely move your arms without it pulling, it's too small, it's common sense, it's not a selling point to be able to move properly in clothes. It's also hideously long on the arms, what grown woman pulls everything over their hands like a school jumper?
The knitted bottoms are a bit see through, so they've made a long jumper to match.... which won't cover your bum if you bend down and you have to tug over it.
It's not quality, it's shite and she's awful at selling it.

Reactions: 25
Listen you lot stop being nasty, it doesn’t matter if it fits or how it looks or the price or anything, it’s soft and sooooo soft and stretchy and a klection worth obsessing over, as long as it’s soft it doesn’t matter if it’s 2 sizes too big or trailing on the floor 🤪

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Can she not think of anything else bar soft & stretchy, my word she needs a big big dictionary from Father Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot bare to watch through her latest ITS collection stories again to count the times but JESUS WEPT can that girl say she is obsessed about those clothes anymore?! Also howling at the fact she has made a comment about how perfect the leather trousers are and how they fit. Darling, with a gust of wind you’ll be taking off with the amount of material flapping about🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Devistated????
I'm 'devistated' not to see their sit down 'continuous ramble on about anything' on their CHANNERRRRRLLLL! Where is it? We were promised it would be up today? 😂

...and I had a knitted pair of leggings and jumper like Carys' years ago (I'm thinking it was the early noughties)......the leggings go so big and baggy and out of shape .........they ended up looking like harem pants!

🤣 she repeats herself non stop, I wonder if we will actually see her wearing any of it over the next few months
I'm hazarding a guess at 'not' as she will be releasing another maternity collection.................Also, the word 'shacket' really grinds my gears!!!! We used to call them 'collared jackets' ......or 'oversized shirts'........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm 'devistated' not to see their sit down 'continuous ramble on about anything' on their CHANNERRRRRLLLL! Where is it? We were promised it would be up today? 😂

...and I had a knitted pair of leggings and jumper like Carys' years ago (I'm thinking it was the early noughties)......the leggings go so big and baggy and out of shape .........they ended up looking like harem pants!
I’m devistated she an illiterate thick duck

I'm hazarding a guess at 'not' as she will be releasing another maternity collection.................Also, the word 'shacket' really grinds my gears!!!! We used to call them 'collared jackets' ......or 'oversized shirts'........
Yep it’s just a thick shirt basically

I don’t know how my comment ended up literally on your comment 😂 I’ll repeat

I’m devistated she’s an illiterate thick duck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think they'll weather the upcoming housing crash. I hope they didn't buy the fixer upper. Mortgage repayments are set to double next year - whilst house values drop by 40%.........that would make their current house worth just under £300k

Reactions: 7
Do we think they'll weather the upcoming housing crash. I hope they didn't buy the fixer upper. Mortgage repayments are set to double next year - whilst house values drop by 40%.........that would make their current house worth just under £300k
From a mortgage perspective on a fixer upper I believe they’d be fine as long as they got an alright fixed rate - it would’ve been advised against to go for a variable rate (but when have they ever made sensible choices!). But when it comes to doing it up and selling it, that could be a disaster

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she tells us if we want to find her pu leggings, we have to search “carys pu leggings” on ITS. however would we have found them before?? (Not that I think anyone here is actually going to be buying them 😃)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.