James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to ask this question but....has anyone tried out the jeans on her ITS range that she claims to be "sooooo stretchy"? Because I really am in need of some and I'm tempted to see how stretchy these really are! 😳
Please don’t fund her lifestyle 😂 the more people buy the collection, the more she’ll do!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate to ask this question but....has anyone tried out the jeans on her ITS range that she claims to be "sooooo stretchy"? Because I really am in need of some and I'm tempted to see how stretchy these really are! 😳
Try Simply Be (they go from size 8 to 24 or 26 - a really huge range of sizes) and ASOS (£17.00)

The advertising banner on my Tattle page is 'In The Style' ffs!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please don’t fund her lifestyle 😂 the more people buy the collection, the more she’ll do!
I'm pretty sure someone on here ordered a pair of her jeans (from a few klekshuns back) and returned them because the fit is horrendous. Really loose around the thigh area I think.

I wouldn't buy any of her tat, all you'll get is Primark quality.... for twice the price.

Reactions: 11
simply be lucy high waisted jeans are the best!! so comfy and sooooo stretchy, start from size 10 i think

Reactions: 2
I don’t often look at her instagram page but I did this morning.

It looks like she’s trying to brainwash herself with all this self love bullshit.

She needs to just be honest and accept that she is overweight and will end up obese if she Continues on her current trajectory.

Absolutely delusional. Get help for your own mental health and that of your children, woman.

Reactions: 10
The way she has Amber smiling is awful that really is not a smile fs!
It’s how I practise going «aaaaa» for dentist appointments with our daughter. Carys calles it «a smile».

The stupidity seems to reach new heights, or tattle has done an influence on me. Previously I would watch their videos even if I found them dull cause I was curious about their lives, and just let it on as a dumb entertainment. Their last videos are just insufferable and awkward. The «sit down» video I could only watch 2 minutes cause they were just blasting eachother with passive aggressiveness that was very uncomfortable and awkward. Why do they not edit their bickering out? Everything does not seem perfect in their paradise. Incredible that James holds out, even if he himself also is insufferable.

Reactions: 15
That break from YouTube really helped. Their views are worse than ever after the preggers announcement.
Only these two wet lettuces could make secret projects and emergency hospital stays dull as bleeping dishwater

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh bless you Carys spending your Saturday morning answering a few emails 🥺🥺 I’d love to see her in a normal job

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very petty of me but filming a Timelapse of herself with her hand on her head like this in various positions to appear ‘hard at work’ is very annoying 😂
‘Busy’
‘Warehouse’
‘Work’
…
What I found funny is at the start you can see her pull this distressed face and look into the camera to make sure she has caught the look of stress and pressure on film 😂

Screenshot_20221001-094728.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
........and still using the word 'warehouse'............even though they admitted on a vlog that they couldn't afford a warehouse!

I was having a quick read of Trust Pilot again about ITS........it gets worse. To return something you have to pay ITS £2.50 per garment. As we've all seen that many of their garments are made for around the £2.00 - £2.50 margin, they're basically recouping losses from returned items - It is SCANDALOUS! Why does Carys keep working with them!!! (I know - quick money........). She has no morals!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was it not only yesterday I said she could always stay home and do something useful whilst James was at the "warehouse"...

Screenshot_20221001-144941.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.