James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope ITS drop her soon and find an influencer that actually wears their clothing and would advocate the clothing pieces properly instead of repeating the words “stretchy” and “soft” over and over. Especially because she doesn’t even wear the clothing range unless it’s release day!!! I assume Carys and James get a lot of financial gain from these collections so it would be interesting to see how they would financially survive without it

Reactions: 17
I really hope ITS drop her soon and find an influencer that actually wears their clothing and would advocate the clothing pieces properly instead of repeating the words “stretchy” and “soft” over and over. Especially because she doesn’t even wear the clothing range unless it’s release day!!! I assume Carys and James get a lot of financial gain from these collections so it would be interesting to see how they would financially survive without it
They must get a lot for them because according to social blade they only earn about £35k from YouTube which is nowhere near enough for their lifestyle and for James not to work. I imagine though her fitness guides set her up for life

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The prices of this collection are extortionate for fast fashion crap!

Reactions: 12
can't wait to see if she explains the reason for the hospital stay🤔

Reactions: 10
....sounds like she had some sort of stomach bug......I wonder if Nayla had cooked for her! Of course, Carys thinks it was a twisted bowel or kidney stones!

Carys spent the full 30 minutes talking about herself and then slips in that her mother in law has bowel cancer .....and has surgery and she's having chemotherapy! 😲......and Carys made it all about her when she says her mother in law is tired and feeling sick due to the chemo and Carys told her that 'she knows what it feels like to be ill and tired all the time!' .......Is Carys a totally insensitive twit? The woman is having chemo for something that could potentially kill her! She could die from an infection whilst having chemo.........I'm lost for words!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
....sounds like she had some sort of stomach bug......I wonder if Nayla had cooked for her! Of course, Carys thinks it was a twisted bowel or kidney stones!

Carys spent the full 30 minutes talking about herself and then slips in that her mother in law has bowel cancer .....and has surgery and she's having chemotherapy! 😲......and Carys made it all about her when she says her mother in law is tired and feeling sick due to the chemo and Carys told her that 'she knows what it feels like to be ill and tired all the time!' .......Is Carys a totally insensitive twit? The woman is having chemo for something that could potentially kill her! She could die from an infection whilst having chemo.........I'm lost for words!
bleeping hell is she serious??? That is awful!

Reactions: 14
I just suffered the video. Sad about James's mum, can't be an easy thing to deal with.

Carys is so over dramatic. Pukes in a subway bag and sits crying because she was sick in public for the first time in her life. Also, who eats a salad when they feel nauseous??

Reactions: 29
I often wonder what these gormless knobs will do once the YouTube money has dried up and ITS don't want to release anymore beige oversized overpriced tit.

Not sure Carys will cope in the real world.. 😐

The thing is if she feels that bad she has the luxury of actually just staying home all the time even her photoshoots are always at the house. Not like she’s puking on the way to work daily like most women.

The thing is if she feels that bad she has the luxury of actually just staying home all the time even her photoshoots are always at the house. Not like she’s puking on the way to work daily like most women.
I remember being projectile vomited on by a pregnant lady on a train. Bounced right off the door she was opening onto my lap. She was so apologetic to everyone.. the joys of pregnancy!!

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for James. He's got to go through all that with his mum, deal with Carys and her tit, look after Amber, look after the house and before we know it, look after a newborn. That's a lot, and miss overdramatic will just ramp up the drama and 'anxiety' if he starts giving his mum too much attention

Reactions: 35
A child dipping food in ketchup, how unheard of. Of course she is Carys’ child, because no other adults do it either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe Carys compared being in the first trimester to having chemotherapy. I get there might be similar side effects but seriously, how to make something so serious and awful about yourself 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I don’t feel sorry James about Cary’s. It’s as much his doing/enabling. He’s had it cushy getting to be at home etc. Gotta take the badgers arse with the baby’s bottom!
I feel sorry for James. He's got to go through all that with his mum, deal with Carys and her tit, look after Amber, look after the house and before we know it, look after a newborn. That's a lot, and miss overdramatic will just ramp up the drama and 'anxiety' if he starts giving his mum too much attention

Reactions: 13
Made me laugh in a recent blog when James did a shift at the warehouse while Carys went to homesense and Starbucks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.