James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got 185 of the foliage prints left (I reckon they ordered 200 to start with).....and 178 of the rug print!!!! I love how she's trying to push the sales on these as they will give them the most profit!
Easier to pack as well 😂

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here, but they seem to be running this business (packing orders etc) from the storage facility. Are you ‘allowed’ to run businesses from these places (insurance wise etc) ?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here, but they seem to be running this business (packing orders etc) from the storage facility. Are you ‘allowed’ to run businesses from these places (insurance wise etc) ?
I think you can but, not with employees....which they said they had two of. It is against Health & Safety regs and Working regs

Reactions: 5
She has no idea how to promote items (especially considering her job)
Why describe an item as ‘heavy’? That puts me off! It’s not a positive adjective in my opinion
View attachment 1606756
Also the fact she uses luxury here irritates me, in this context it should be luxurious! I don’t understand how her writing and use of language can be so poor. Being dyslexic isn’t an excuse for it, I’m very dyslexic myself and this does my head in

Reactions: 19
Also the fact she uses luxury here irritates me, in this context it should be luxurious! I don’t understand how her writing and use of language can be so poor. Being dyslexic isn’t an excuse for it, I’m very dyslexic myself and this does my head in
It has nothing to do with being dyslexic, she just has a very limited vocabulary.

When it comes to clothes everything is soft and stretchy, silky smooth, easy to wear and of course flattering and buttery soft.

When it comes to homeware, everything is aesthetic, rustic, timeless, luxury and effortless (??).

Both are DREAMYYYY and of unreal quality of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It has nothing to do with being dyslexic, she just has a very limited vocabulary.

When it comes to clothes everything is soft and stretchy, silky smooth, easy to wear and of course flattering and buttery soft.

When it comes to homeware, everything is aesthetic, rustic, timeless, luxury and effortless (??).

And she is ✨ obsessed ✨ with it all 🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she is ✨ obsessed ✨ with it all 🥹🥹
Definitely and don't forget she can't cope with it either 😍🥺😭😭😭

I'd love to see this woman deal with a normal job some day. My guesses are James will have to get a normal job within 5 years.

Reactions: 17
Definitely and don't forget she can't cope with it either 😍🥺😭😭😭

I'd love to see this woman deal with a normal job some day. My guesses are James will have to get a normal job within 5 years.
More like 5 months when the ‘warehouse’ is crammed with unsold/returned crap !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh it’s definitely been mentioned and discussed a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone looking at these «feedback» accpunts, who buys these overpriced candles that «smell insane» (not particularly tempting to have if you ask me 😂)? Like what are their profile, what’s their segment?

They’re a joke. Just coming out with seasonal collections. If they were a proper business they’d be restocking what’s already sold out. They’re simply too lazy to be there at the storage unit more to pack orders. In the meantime they’re paying £150-250 a week for storage when barely any orders will trickle through.

Reactions: 10
I can’t say I would be pleased in receiving loads of extra tat when I only ordered 2 items.
Okay hey be obviously done this for publicity but part of me is hoping they are already messing up the packing of the orders.
That someone out there only received 2 items when they ordered everything

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This girl has no bleeping clue what even the word anxiety means. She has anxiety ‘when it comes to my thin hair’? What is this girl on?! Just say you’re self-conscious or embarrassed. She’s so unbelievably dim.

Reactions: 29
loving the empty crisp packet on the floor... so professional
Screenshot_20220927-201806_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Oh yeah I know it has nothing to do with being dyslexic, I think if anyone bought it up to her though that’s what she’d blame it on. Sorry I always forget it helps if I write out my full thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine your in your 20s and your job is to reach people through words but you write a run on sentence like this, no punctuation. It’s infuriating to me that’s this is the example she sets.
Do it all wrong, make minimal effort and you’ll still scrap by because you’re audience of teenagers don’t know better?
2F432AD0-80C0-48F0-ADA1-E578D3A6A216.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Her hair is not even that thin duck sake and it’s light so not noticeable anyway is this going to be the new thing since she can’t push body positivity in the same way whilst pregnant

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.