James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their 'warehouse' reminds me of Del Boys garage 😄

'We've got some genuine rustic autumn rug prints, they usually retail at £15... for you £60... plus p&p!'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So does anyone know where the rug is actually from? I love those vintage looking rugs but not as a photograph on my wall.
I don’t think it is an actual rug rather inspired by one but that may be wrong.
Zara home do some similar. Mine from there a few years ago is so thin though, it’s probably no thicker than a £1 coin.
CEFB5284-C443-4E51-813C-833004B67928.jpeg

Wayfair and Amazon have cheaper alternatives
AEB7BC24-4BB0-4674-859E-DBCF1B640E11.jpeg

Reactions: 1
16 minutes into the "busy week in our life" vlog, and so far she has watched someone else work for a whole day. I wish that was most peoples busy days..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No, I was smaller with my second.
I'm the same number of weeks as Carys with my third and I'm still hiding it. I was the size she is now at full term with my second😅. I know every body shows differently but she does like to flaunt it.
Also I thought bigger people started showing a lot later, not wanting to sound rude at all but there is a layer of fat covering the baby which is why they don't tend to start showing till way after 20 weeks. May be wrong, but any excuse for Carys to get the money rolling in.

Reactions: 10
James was shocked in their latest vlog that some items didn't completely 'sell out'.....I wonder if he's referring to their 35p prints that they're wanting £23.99 for (including postage)......that's not a very 'appropriate profit margin'......an appropriate profit margin is around 30-50% and NOT 5000%. Even Desenio offer four prints for £20

Their 'warehouse' reminds me of Del Boys garage 😄

'We've got some genuine rustic autumn rug prints, they usually retail at £15... for you £60... plus p&p!'
..the saying is true though... 'Only Fools and Horses work!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm the same number of weeks as Carys with my third and I'm still hiding it. I was the size she is now at full term with my second😅. I know every body shows differently but she does like to flaunt it.
Also I thought bigger people started showing a lot later, not wanting to sound rude at all but there is a layer of fat covering the baby which is why they don't tend to start showing till way after 20 weeks. May be wrong, but any excuse for Carys to get the money rolling in.
I am plus size and throughout my pregnancy I didn’t feel like I showed a bump until I was basically ready to give birth 😃 just felt like I looked fatter! I didn’t do any maternity shoots for this reason because it felt like I’d just be having a photoshoot for my fat? No one wants to see that and I certainly wouldn’t frame it to put on my wall 😃

Carys has gone the opposite way to me and is trying to show off her fat as much as possible saying it’s a baby when it isn’t. 17 weeks fruit size is a pear. She has a whole fruit basket

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a similar size to Carys & I didn’t show properly until closer to 30 weeks! She’s definitely breathing out to make herself look like she’s got a massive bump & not such a fat stomach

Reactions: 4
Find it weird she’s put “17 weeks pregnant” before putting “toddler” in her title, why doesn’t amber come first… also weird she’s started going to pregnancy groups so early on in pregnancy, why not enjoy this time with amber and take her to some toddler groups, didn’t she only take amber to baby groups that benefitted her at the beginning? Like workout classes where the baby just lays and watches?

Reactions: 12
Unless they start doing more structured videos they're toast. I always found new people to watch by cool videos like "trying on wigs from Amazon"..."My boyfriend chooses my food" whatever. You have to entertain people only certain amount of people enjoy vlogs and even then you have to be showing something diverse like "this week we worked on a campaign come to London with us to shoot it...then we went for a sunrise hike in Scotland" lol not sitting at home existing or packing some boxes

Reactions: 13
Unless they start doing more structured videos they're toast. I always found new people to watch by cool videos like "trying on wigs from Amazon"..."My boyfriend chooses my food" whatever. You have to entertain people only certain amount of people enjoy vlogs and even then you have to be showing something diverse like "this week we worked on a campaign come to London with us to shoot it...then we went for a sunrise hike in Scotland" lol not sitting at home existing or packing some boxes
I love watching people going through palettes of goods they've bought that are Amazon returns/lost parcels.....they get some pretty strange stuff in them 😂

Reactions: 8
Finally got round to watching their product launch video. As others said James looks so bored and slightly embarrassed while Carys bangs on about each product.

it’s very obvious it’s her passion project so why didn’t she just market it like that. Why does everything have to come from both of them. James constantly mocks her decor choices in vlogs so it’s so disingenuous to then put his name to a brand selling that type of stuff.

Reactions: 24
Got 10 mins of the product vlog had to stop watching duck she does my head in...
She can hardly breathe explaining everything :D the bleeping prints are awful everything is.
Makes me sick to think James put his dick in her again he really looks like a pig

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a similar size to Carys & I didn’t show properly until closer to 30 weeks! She’s definitely breathing out to make herself look like she’s got a massive bump & not such a fat stomach
Tbf everyone shows differently. It depends on how big baby is, how shallow your hips are shaped, how your uterus tilts (if it tilts forward slightly you will show earlier) and how much water you carry. I show super early. Size ten and I just look like I have shoved a basket ball up my top from super early on. But then I have 9lb babies, carry extra water and have all of the above. By the time I'm full term i physically can't get behind the wheel of a car as in order to fit my bump in I can't reach the steering wheel. I had to be induced on my due date with my last. Like people keep saying everyone's different but then you do get the people who show super early as well as those who get to 35 weeks and just look like they've over indulged on a buffet lunch!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.