James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is it possible for things to be slower? And she's massively in denial there. Pregnancy with a toddler will be anything but slow. Honestly I'm selfishly glad that I'd given birth just before she announced this pregnancy as she'd have driven me barmy with her complaining otherwise

Screenshot_20220926-135030.png

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else get this impression baby was what they thought would revive their channel? They had time off made these promises talked as if they would be changing things up and have already gone back to boring same old content and stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else get this impression baby was what they thought would revive their channel? They had time off made these promises talked as if they would be changing things up and have already gone back to boring same old content and stories.
Do they still have another announcement to make? They have been pretty underwhelming so far 😴😴

Reactions: 15
God is it possible for things to be slower? And she's massively in denial there. Pregnancy with a toddler will be anything but slow. Honestly I'm selfishly glad that I'd given birth just before she announced this pregnancy as she'd have driven me barmy with her complaining otherwise

View attachment 1606275
Lifting up her top and using the baby emoji just in case it’s not clear enough from her saying the word pregnancy that she is in fact pregnant 🙄 God she is tiresome. I’m glad I unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lifting up her top and using the baby emoji just in case it’s not clear enough from her saying the word pregnancy that she is in fact pregnant 🙄 God she is tiresome. I’m glad I unfollowed.
That's what pissed me of with her the first time round. The constant posing with her stomach out every chance she gets. Doing constant bump updates...at least 5 times in every vlog. Its boring

Reactions: 12
That's what pissed me of with her the first time round. The constant posing with her stomach out every chance she gets. Doing constant bump updates...at least 5 times in every vlog. Its boring
Exactly. It’s not as if she can just leave the bump at home and we all forget she’s pregnant. Like yes Cary’s we know you are STILL pregnant. She just does it to validate her weight increase and image change.

Reactions: 13
She’s no personality she has to cling to something and become ALL about it 🥱

Pregnancy is now her “personality trait” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah fr I think they thought people would care and again no pregnancy related content for those who might enjoy?

Reactions: 8
Tbf everyone shows differently. It depends on how big baby is, how shallow your hips are shaped, how your uterus tilts (if it tilts forward slightly you will show earlier) and how much water you carry. I show super early. Size ten and I just look like I have shoved a basket ball up my top from super early on. But then I have 9lb babies, carry extra water and have all of the above. By the time I'm full term i physically can't get behind the wheel of a car as in order to fit my bump in I can't reach the steering wheel. I had to be induced on my due date with my last. Like people keep saying everyone's different but then you do get the people who show super early as well as those who get to 35 weeks and just look like they've over indulged on a buffet lunch!
Yes I completely agree with you that everyone shows differently, but my point was that there’s no way Carys’ “bump” is baby. She pushes it out when she wants to show it. There’s some pictures she’s posted/ clips in the vlog where she doesn’t even look a bit pregnant.

Reactions: 7
ADB08E8D-C6FC-489C-8332-859F0C70DC84.png

omg I’m so excited! This video idea is so out of the box for them!! Hopefully this time they’ll tell us about their sex life whilst eating McDonald’s 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
it’s the same boring content as before, i can’t even bring myself to watch the vlogs anymore as they’re so long, boring and just rambling crap

Reactions: 15
She has no idea how to promote items (especially considering her job)
Why describe an item as ‘heavy’? That puts me off! It’s not a positive adjective in my opinion
998FC3D3-4F19-4D6D-AE50-5D9BF5C7089C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1606714
omg I’m so excited! This video idea is so out of the box for them!! Hopefully this time they’ll tell us about their sex life whilst eating McDonald’s 😃
Omg omg I can't wait for the HONEST CHATS FIRST TRIMESTER & TTC Q&A🥺🥲🥲🥺🥺

She has no idea how to promote items (especially considering her job)
Why describe an item as ‘heavy’? That puts me off! It’s not a positive adjective in my opinion
View attachment 1606756
I'm dying to know how many of those ugly ass prints they actually sold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg omg I can't wait for the HONEST CHATS FIRST TRIMESTER & TTC Q&A🥺🥲🥲🥺🥺

I'm dying to know how many of those ugly ass prints they actually sold 😂😂
They've got 185 of the foliage prints left (I reckon they ordered 200 to start with).....and 178 of the rug print!!!! I love how she's trying to push the sales on these as they will give them the most profit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she have any pictures of her kid in that house or is it just designed to look like no one lives in it??? My kid is a few months older and there's pictures of her everywhere and also larger toys like play kitchen that can never be "put away", their house is so bland

Reactions: 21
They've got 185 of the foliage prints left (I reckon they ordered 200 to start with).....and 178 of the rug print!!!! I love how she's trying to push the sales on these as they will give them the most profit!
By ordered do you mean printed off at home onto card... A hundred percent that's why they have so many prints.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.