James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the are doing that though. No bloody room unless they have paid for a massive space which seems unlikely. They are probably gonna go once a week, pick up the stock and bring it back to the house and do it. Hence the next day delivery charge but we will dispatch it when we can be bothered.
On Carys' stories, she's packing and labelling in the storage unit

Reactions: 5
I literally used to have that rug (got rid of it as it got ruined) and it’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her story 😱
You know, I thought of it because I really like that rug 😂 Husband doesn't though which is why we don't have it. So it seems my brain has held onto it and bought it up in the first relevant conversation it can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know, I thought of it because I really like that rug 😂 Husband doesn't though which is why we don't have it. So it seems my brain has held onto it and bought it up in the first relevant conversation it can 🤣
Ah but, did you photograph the bottom left quarter of the rug and then frame it ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So does anyone know where the rug is actually from? I love those vintage looking rugs but not as a photograph on my wall.

Also I couldn't stop laughing at James during the reveal video. The guy is bored and embarrassed for 40 minutes straight. He clearly doesn't give a tit about any of the 'pieces' and seems so uncomfortable. When Carys says what should they show next, the candle?, he goes like 'Yeahhhh...' trying to sound excited but fails to do do 😂 you can just tell he knows he's going to be the one going to the storage unit all the time while she is parading around the house with her beige linen pumpkins.

Also they both must know this 'brand' is not going to last. It is just some quick money for them. They must be anxious knowing they can't keep up with this lifestyle forever. Some day James will have to get a job. Good luck to him without a degree or any work experience.

Reactions: 25
So does anyone know where the rug is actually from? I love those vintage looking rugs but not as a photograph on my wall.

Also I couldn't stop laughing at James during the reveal video. The guy is bored and embarrassed for 40 minutes straight. He clearly doesn't give a tit about any of the 'pieces' and seems so uncomfortable. When Carys says what should they show next, the candle?, he goes like 'Yeahhhh...' trying to sound excited but fails to do do 😂 you can just tell he knows he's going to be the one going to the storage unit all the time while she is parading around the house with her beige linen pumpkins.

Also they both must know this 'brand' is not going to last. It is just some quick money for them. They must be anxious knowing they can't keep up with this lifestyle forever. Some day James will have to get a job. Good luck to him without a degree or any work experience.
I wonder if James needs an office to secretly complete his maths degree?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if James needs an office to secretly complete his maths degree?
james generally seems to have his head screwed on so I wonder if he has a back up plan for when social media disappears as a job for them. Even if Carys lives in a dream world I seriously hope for their kids that he has some sort of plan to get them through the next 60 odd years.

Reactions: 20
Logistically how do they think this "brand" will work with a newborn? In their heads, if they think this is really going to take off (which it won't but for argument's sake), Amber will get packed off to her grandparents even more as they have to start dealing with complaints, returns, and shipping more stuff out. James will have to go to the "warehouse" even more and Carys would have to stay home with the baby. Carys would never ever cope being at home alone with a baby, throw a sassy toddler in the works too and she'll have a breakdown. I get their views are tit and they need to do something but this is both a rubbish idea and rubbish timing.

Or is this mystery employee going to deal with the storage unit? I bet its just the IT guy.
I was thinking the same. If they knew they wanted a baby soon and were trying then why they thought it will be a good idea to start 'a business' at the same time? Especially claiming that they are soo busy already that Amber needs to be with her grandparents few times a week.

Reactions: 15
james generally seems to have his head screwed on so I wonder if he has a back up plan for when social media disappears as a job for them. Even if Carys lives in a dream world I seriously hope for their kids that he has some sort of plan to get them through the next 60 odd years.
I think he only seems like he is sensible because you're comparing him to Carys...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He will become a midwife. He doesn’t need any training at all because as we saw with Amber, he already knows everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wouldn’t buy any of their tat and to be honest the pair of them do my absolute nut in but Tattle is beyond me sometimes.

1. Most businesses buy from wholesalers - yes it’s ridiculous that she’s claiming she’s design some of the items etc because clearly she hasn’t, that aside buying from a wholesaler is pretty normal ….

2. again I’m not down with the white lies like having a warehouse etc the pair are delusional but I can’t understand why the immediate response is to find out where their unit is and report them 🙃… like for what ? For claiming it’s a warehouse rather than a storage unit.

fries my brain.

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t buy any of their tat and to be honest the pair of them do my absolute nut in but Tattle is beyond me sometimes.

1. Most businesses buy from wholesalers - yes it’s ridiculous that she’s claiming she’s design some of the items etc because clearly she hasn’t, that aside buying from a wholesaler is pretty normal ….

2. again I’m not down with the white lies like having a warehouse etc the pair are delusional but I can’t understand why the immediate response is to find out where their unit is and report them 🙃… like for what ? For claiming it’s a warehouse rather than a storage unit.

fries my brain.
Most businesses who do that are big/established businesses. Not small individual people, like Carys.
It just doesn’t seem right an individual buying other people’s stuff and selling it on for a huge profit. She is just using her platform for profit. Yeah maybe we shouldn’t blame her for making a living, I just don’t find it fair for those individuals she orders from, they are the ones who deserve the money and profit. It makes it worse how unprofessional and just generally messy her ‘business’ seems. The whole delivery thing is ridiculous too.
I’d be fuming if I was one of those small sellers who she is up selling from- with no mention of my name. On the other hand, I’d be flattered if a big business wanted to stock my items because they would likely have my name listed and therefore would bring in more business.

Reactions: 10
Most businesses who do that are big/established businesses. Not small individual people, like Carys.
It just doesn’t seem right an individual buying other people’s stuff and selling it on for a huge profit. She is just using her platform for profit. Yeah maybe we shouldn’t blame her for making a living, I just don’t find it fair for those individuals she orders from, they are the ones who deserve the money and profit. It makes it worse how unprofessional and just generally messy her ‘business’ seems. The whole delivery thing is ridiculous too.
I’d be fuming if I was one of those small sellers who she is up selling from- with no mention of my name. On the other hand, I’d be flattered if a big business wanted to stock my items because they would likely have my name listed and therefore would bring in more business.
But she’s buying from a wholesaler - so the purpose is to up sell what they buy and for the origin of the product to be anonymous?

how do you think big businesses started ? Primark would haven’t made their own clothes … it would have been wholesale? Unless you are a independent creative business where you physically make your products by hand then its likely that stores are wholesale driven. I’ve worked in the supply chain industry for years and there is a huge market on producing product for other businesses to then label. Like the entire food industry is the same - every supermarket uses the same suppliers ? They just whack their label on it and put it at a different price point

Reactions: 1
But she’s buying from a wholesaler - so the purpose is to up sell what they buy and for the origin of the product to be anonymous?

how do you think big businesses started ? Primark would haven’t made their own clothes … it would have been wholesale? Unless you are a independent creative business where you physically make your products by hand then its likely that stores are wholesale driven. I’ve worked in the supply chain industry for years and there is a huge market on producing product for other businesses to then label. Like the entire food industry is the same - every supermarket uses the same suppliers ? They just whack their label on it and put it at a different price point
But carys isn’t a big business, that was my point. I know all these big companies do it, it seems strange to me that Carys is doing it too. Like as if she’s on the same level as primark (to use your example). Especially when she has promoted small businesses in the past. She is now just using them to profit.

But carys isn’t a big business, that was my point. I know all these big companies do it, it seems strange to me that Carys is doing it too. Like as if she’s on the same level as primark (to use your example). Especially when she has promoted small businesses in the past. She is now just using them to profit.
You can go on Etsy and look at all of what you would define as ‘small businesses’ and I can tell you you will find that most of the products either come from wholesale or the likes of Alibaba DHGate etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

She isn’t doing it to a small business the business is a wholesaler 🤦🏻‍♀️. That’s why they exist.

You can go on Etsy and look at all of what you would define as ‘small businesses’ and I can tell you you will find that most of the products either come from wholesale or the likes of Alibaba DHGate etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

She isn’t doing it to a small business the business is a wholesaler 🤦🏻‍♀️. That’s why they exist.
People on here have found individual sellers on Etsy that are selling the products she is selling (those mugs for example) that’s what I mean by small businesses.

anyways I don’t want to keep going on about and filling the thread up let’s just agree we think her business is a load of crap? 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Actually, Primark is part of a wider group which does make their own clothes, in adverse conditions, for a pitence wage, usually employing children. So from the beginning they did make their own clothes.

So she goes on about how her eczema gets her down blah blah then when she realises it is in fact the gel nails .... instead of saying "so glad I have found the reason now" .... she has to go on about how sad it is she can't do her nails .... she is so poor me poor me I can't deal with her

James and Carys #27 Shittaker House

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.