Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbe12

Didn’t have time to show the rest of the collection? Cary’s this is your job.. you have James at home with you all the time. I don’t want to sound like I’m saying she shouldn’t be with Amber when Amber needs her but… talk about laziness. She could have even settled Amber and then gone back to film the rest later on? Or pre recorded the filming of the stories when she has their parents to help? She’s literally releasing a clothing line and should be putting effort in to showing, describing and selling the pieces to people. She’s only shown half of them and the only words shes used to describe them is comfy and stretchy. It’s so lazy. Surely it would only have taken 10 mins to show the rest of them?! I don’t understand. Pure laziness in my opinion and it’s really irked me tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 33

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Wil it be “WERE PREGNANT” or will it be “WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE” or will it be a “WERE BACK” title😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fiat500Hater

Salmon and noodles is so common in Asian cusine. Shows you how fucking ignorant she is "I'm pretty sure salmon noodles is not a thing" you self entitled white straight cis woman omg

• Angry
Reactions: 32

evoway13

VIP Member
Because I've said this before she NEVER has been inclusive of anyone except people who are just like her. She's never ever talked about anything to do with pride month every year or black history month or used her platform to provide education or anything to do with including people. Everything she does she markets to straight cis white women,even in the old days where she used make up and products she never talked about inclusive shades of make up. She ignored major events in the news apart fromI believe the George Floyd one and that was only thenI few story shares. She has so much privilege from so many angles and her being white (quintessentially white too she's not European) ans saying shit about salmon and noodles not existing shows her ignorance yet again. I'm not saying she needs to market to the girls,gays and theys but a little more inclusive language, it's 2022
I don't think it's anything to do with white privilege - Carys lives in a bubble and is just plain ignorant to other cultures. Let's face it, she went to France for a month and instead of absorbing the food, the atmosphere, the culture and general lifestyle, she stayed in the villa and ate McDonalds! ............

• Heart

greenwk1

I feel for anyone on their TTC, people who concieve without issues never stop to think that someone somewhere has been waiting for the 2 lines on that stick and to sit and complain about being sick (thats how she feels but still) is something someone is begging to have. Anyone on a TTC i see you and my heart goes out to you and hope that your beautiful day comes

• Heart
Who says ‘my parents asked if they can watch Amber on the monitor’???? sounds like they won’t even be in the same house as her (which obviously I know is not the case but ir just sounds very weird)
Why doesn’t she just say babysit like a normal person

Reactions: 31

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I just can't imagine them in the bedroom to be honest.
They look like best friends where one's a cling on aka Carys, and one's gay aka James.

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I just can’t believe she has been sat there making all these tik toks and videos about loving her new shape and her belly and all that shit when at the time she was pregnant and will have known, so it was all just a load of crap and probably now the people that watched that and felt better about themselves could now feel potentially quite crappy about themselves when they realise she was just doing it for content! I think it’s so bad!

Levi89

Here for the 16 week bump? 🙃 her belly literally looked like that since she's had amber,now all of sudden her pregnant belly is soooo big. Bore off

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I'm sorry but take that one month and do it every month for 4+ years, throw in a few losses, invasive testing, advancing age stealing your fertility and chance of a healthy baby then take Carys at 24 overstating her 3-4 months for content, using clickbait captions like 'heartbreak' 'tears' 'I had to move out' and tell me who's insensitive. Anyone's TTC emotions are valid but she's hijacking 'TTC journey' for clicks, that is not OK.
Those videos didn't say 'Gosh we were so fortunate', they said 'Poor us, we went through so much, it was so hard'.
They never acknowledge their privilege.
Thank you for putting this so perfectly I had started to try and lost my way so didn’t post!

A month or two trying is a mere “TTC Trip” and in noway a Journey. 10 years it took us and without being little anyone TTC those early emotions and tests are nothing compared intrusive testing, monitoring and being pumped of drugs with added losses and no strong answers to new problems that occur. You worded it so well I got caught in emotions and rage with my reply.

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Riveting content as always
Oh god!
Not being rude and know someone mentioned it in here before BUT do people really care? Like yeah the first one people get excited but after that it’s the same old same old a bit like all the people that say they can’t wait to meet baby during pregnancy then once baby actually exists nobody is to be seen.

I’m a bit boring and old fashioned and don’t understand this whole drawn out pregnancy stuff do we need to know how they found out I mean I assume she put a test in her urine and it said pregnant that pretty much sums it up nobody needs to see that I bet every video will be the exact bore fest as before 🥱

It’s actually so sad how they got excited by this “content project” that they return with nothing BUT pregnancy content how thrilling for everyone

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
She is not a size 12. I am half the size of Cary’s and vary between a 10/12 and she does not help the way I view my body. Why can’t she just be honest?

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
Let’s face it she’s been taking it slow since she got pregnant with Amber, if not before. Its hardly like she lives a fast paced life and her stay in hospital made her realise she needs to slow down and stop burning the candle at both ends and if she thinks she’s that busy she’s deluded.

She considers filling the bird bath and putting paint samples on the wall as a busy and productive day.

strawberrypineapple

I unfollowed Carys after it became apparent that we were struggling with infertility and her content became triggering to me. I’ve just had a skim through this thread as I pop in every now and then due to the fact I did like her, to find they are calling a 4 month period of trying a journey? Is she sniffing glue 😂 I’m a baby of the infertility world really in comparison to a lot of the people I speak to online about my struggles, but I’m only just at the stage where my husband will accept that we are actually struggling to have a baby and probably won’t naturally - this is two years, 2 seperate diagnoses (both on my side, go me ☺) 2 miscarriages in and now on fertility treatment. Even a year and a half in he was still thinking it hadn’t been that long… journey 😂 that is all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Danielle0120

VIP Member
How predictable. She made it obvious.

Anything to act like she loves being a curvier size though. Back embracing her pregnant body then videos on how you embrace body after baby. All because she can't be arsed losing weight when it clearly troubles her massively.

Wonder if she'll insult people by crying over trying for 2 month and how mentally draining it was, the way she did last time and how longggg it took not very long compared to alot of women carys.

• Heart
Reactions: 30