Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prancingpony25

Hold on, so she has all these dresses to even lend one to her friend, but she didn't wear any of them for her friend's wedding and ordered loads of cheap tat to try on instead? Make it make sense Carys.

Reactions: 30

plsno

Does anyone remember a few years ago when she said on YouTube she had listened to everyone’s 🥺 feedback 🥺 and was going to be more sustainable. Then immediately started working with ITS 😂 I thought parents these days were worried about climate change, not aggressively trying to make it worse

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
You definitely know Carys and James live boring lives when their bath seal is the biggest talking point of their thread 🤣

• Haha

Living doll

Chatty Member
Ladies if you feel excited and ready to tell the world you’re 5 weeks pregnant then do it ! It’s your journey, please don’t put off doing what you want to do because it might offend someone who’s trying or lost, I understand all too well the loss of babies but I personally wouldn’t begrudge anyone else’s happiness at announcing their pregnant or baby, you can’t go thru your journey putting things off in case you offend someone and I dont mean that as in do what the feck you like and don’t worry about anyone else, I mean it as in no matter what you do or when you do it there is the possibility of people being offended etc but that’s not your fault, I think if you’ve been through a loss and read the leaflets you get etc then yeah obvs you’re more aware and delay things but if you genuinely feel you can’t keep it in then don’t, you can’t get back that time so just live it.
I don’t mean any offence to anyone by this I just think it’s sad for people to hold back letting people know their exciting news because other ladies have been trying or have lost babies, I know that sounds insensitive but I’m not meaning it like that xx

FFS! I don't care if it makes me sound bitter but my partner and I had already been trying for over 2 years when she first spouted all her shit about her 'ttc journey' (all 4 months of it!) and we've still not managed to fall pregnant and are STILL on the waiting list for IVF, the silly cow can barely cope with Amber so how does she think she'll manage with a newborn too! She's so bloody smug with it too!:mad:
Yessss, totally get this. My husband and I have been trying for 18 years and it made me soooo angry when she called it a 'trying to conceive journey' that was not a journey imo

• Heart
  • Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
Meant to add this to my pay post. Could literally remove half of what she said. Why not use words like ‘dressing’ & why use terms like ‘salad stuff’, ‘plain with lemon’, ‘wanna’ or even ‘strong’ twice. She writes like a teenager with limited vocabulary trying to establish a quirky personality.
4318F1E0-35FE-4BA4-9C3F-6BAD04B98FDD.jpeg

Reminds me again of when that fan girl called Carys articulate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The fact for the picture top left she would be need to close her eyes n take a picture then open them to check the pictures makes me cringe. It’s like taking pictures when u cry

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Carys is beginning to sound like a pyramid scheme hun with her constant talk of “exciting secret projects” to try and lure girls into find out what she’s doing and how they can get involved 😂
And the fucking «I can not believe we’re back on youtube soon again». THIS IS A SELF MADE CHOICE YOU KNOBHEAD. She’s really lost it.

Reactions: 29

Gossip101xoxo

If she’s having an ectopic pregnancy and she’s currently posting on Instagram then she’s even more fucking deranged than I thought

mklanch

VIP Member
i just think she is in a very bad place with her body image so thought getting pregnant would make her feel better about her body. because lets be honest shes cant cope with Amber so it makes no sense why she would even think about having another one.

Crazy87

Just a heads up make sure you downsize 2 sizes in the jeans because a size 16 is actually a size 12! They are soooooooooooo stretchy because someone likes to lie about their clothes sizes 🤥

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she had to announce that she won’t be on socials for a few days. Why not jsut go off socials n explain when you’re back. Does she think she’s the Queen or someone important that people will die or the country will burn if she’s away without telling them. It’s so annoying just get off socials no one cares

• Haha

mklanch

VIP Member
I thought at the end James looked totally drained like he knows how hard he will have it to now look after three children and a dog.
I also felt James didn't seem that happy at all. His smile seemed forced and he was not anywhere near as excited as carys. Maybe the reality kicked in at that point for him.

• Heart

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
i think so.
What type of video are we expecting when they return?

a big announcement or just a “week in the life”
Vlog title : HOME UPDATES, MUKBANG Q&A AND SOME HONEST CHATS

Will be the same shite - her in the gym touching her toes 3 times, sitting on the floor “breathing” then calling it a day. Her and James eating something answer sex and money based questions. A montage of them out on a dog walk. And her updating us on paint samples, new chopping boards and the hallway

littlepup

VIP Member
The vid is very sweet. It's wonderful to be excited and happy but considering her anxiety and being high-risk they were very confident.
I know Amber doesn't understand but involving her in the tests & saying 'you're getting a brother or sister' seconds after a positive, it makes me uncomfortable.

As said, Carys isn't responsible for everyone, required to wallow in what-ifs, not allowed to be happy, but seeing as her audience is predominantly women of childbearing age, 1/4 of pregnancies end in loss and fertility issues affect about 1/7 couples, I'd love to see them use their platform to acknowledge it. Just once even.

I've seen women kicking off on FB groups that older kids can't go to NHS scans; 'they want to meet baby too' or 'It's a family event'.
They're not a 'chance to meet baby', 'pink or blue', they're to check baby is growing correctly, is healthy, no missed MC etc and can bring absolutely devastating news. I feel like the YT community/influencers are partially responsible for that attitude, everything always being perfect

Last edited:
  • Heart