Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Y’all are making TTC journey=infertility, which it’s not. Suppose each person gets triggered by something else
It’s the same as to say someone who had a cancer scare can’t speak about it being a difficult time as they didn’t actually have cancer 🤷‍♀️
I don't expect Carys or anyone to account for everyone's own personal triggers, her feelings are valid however, it's not us that made it about TTC, it was her.
She hijacked the term 'TTC Journey' in her first pregnancy for content, trending words, hashtags & views knowing full well how loaded that phrase is. They could have said 'Our journey to conceive', 'our conception story', 'our path to getting pregnant' - so many different ways to phrase it that don't have the connotations they were trying to muster. They then used click bait stills with captions of words like "heartbreak" for maximum impact to imply a really hard time and the word ‘sex’ to make it salicious. She appropriated and exploited people's pain, she should have been ashamed.
Imagine looking to YouTube for answers and they’re there with their few months.

In your example, If she had a mole removed that was non cancerous but called the vid 'My cancer scare' that would be ok, she was scared, no one would say she wasn't. If she called it 'My cancer journey' and used words in stills like 'so scared', 'devastating', 'so many tears', ‘gore’, well, she'd be called out as an absolute c*nt and rightly so for implying it was far worse than it was.

12EDA2DC-B910-4EFA-9AD3-CEE4357DB520.jpeg
863B700F-7668-4CF3-97EC-94BD1C88D680.jpeg

I wish then well with their pregnancy, I’d just like to see a bit of humility and appreciation this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Corona

VIP Member
James holding Carys' belly flab as if it was all baby is the most ridiculous thing I can't 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
it’s got to a point she needs to stop making these shitty collections with ITS .. no one cares !
And poor James is like a live in nanny/cleaner .. all the poor lad does is watch Amber , cook clean and walk the dog .
does he even have his own friends ? He must want a divorce because he fell in love with a fit Hot well kept young woman and within 5 years ended up with an overweight no effort unfit big baby who’s also lazy as fuck ! She’s not even hit 30 !

• Haha
Reactions: 37

littlepup

VIP Member
I really do hope she’s ok but if she comes out with ‘I need to slow down and take it more easy, I’ve been trying to do too much’ I don’t think I’ll be able to cope.

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
I don't think she's pregnant if she's eating smoked salmon - I don't think she'd risk it. When they were trying to get pregnant with Amber, it took them a while as Carys' cycle was all over the place (how come I know more about Carys' cycle than my own 😂 )

I wonder if she's seething at Elle as she picked a very similar wedding dress to hers.........from what I've seen, it suited Carys more
PLEASE, she took 4 months to fall pregnant and two of which were her body adjusting after having the implant removed so it would have taken her a while to work out ovulation etc. It's an insult to anyone who has actually struggled with fertility to say she took a while.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Absolute bullshit lol so her parents called her n said oh u n james need a date night can u please let us watch Amber on the monitor so u can go have a date night oh please Cary’s loool View attachment 1551263
As someone who has just given birth, I literally cannot imagine a midwife sat back watching you contract whilst she munches on some pringles 😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys is beginning to sound like a pyramid scheme hun with her constant talk of “exciting secret projects” to try and lure girls into find out what she’s doing and how they can get involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wophie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t want to worry people I only ever even tell my mum I’ve been in hospital once I’m home safe and even when my little one had to go to A&E nobody knew until we got home because otherwise you worry everyone then have to stress about updating people. Saying that my sister is the polar opposite she dropped someone off at hospital once and checked in on Facebook for attention 🙄
It's the influencer equivalent of

OP: *Makes Facebook post checking into hospital*

Commenters:
"What's up?"
"?!?!"
"Are you ok?"
"What's happened? Text me!"

OP: DM me Hun x

• Haha

Parpaloula

This woman is honestly insufferable. Posting crying pictures in her first trimester because she’s tired. God forbid she had to actually parent herself without having constant help. I’m pregnant with my third, still breastfeeding my toddler and have one in school, while my husband works 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I don’t even have the time to cry let alone take pictures of myself doing it. Silly cow, wouldn’t know tired if it smacked her in her wobbly jaw

plsno

“Mummy had a lot of them with you” ….. Jesus Christ she’s privileged. No Carys, you tried for 3 months and 2 of them were your body settling after having the implant in for years. Hardly a TTC journey and judging by the video they have tried for another 2-3 months and gotten pregnant again. Her ignorance is revolting. And her hugging her belly fat thinking she’s popped early…. Stop gaslighting yourself!

• Heart

hiddenjay

DF91F332-1992-4093-A17D-9FD11CAA35E3.jpeg

long time lurker but couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer. After TTC for a long time like yous I cannot be arsed with her videos when again it clearly took them 1-2 months to conceive 😴 her body positivity rubbing her belly was in fact a pregnancy belly. And the secret project was a baby? Calling it a project, really? Another baby to cash in on with more boring content - I just feel for poor amber 🫣😟

Ps… they’re having a girl. Have the picture in colour 😂😜 just ruining her upcoming content of the gender reveal 🙃

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Carys: we did it!! WE DID IT!!
Me: we don’t need reminding boo!!!!!

on a side note - Carys and James have zero sexual chemistry I just don’t get it

• Haha
I find James exceptionally unattractive, I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but he is absolutely punching with Carys. Carys is gorgeous it she’s let herself go. She has the foundations to be absolutely smoking hot. I would give anything to see her do a proper glow up transformation. She would be on top of the internet with that. I don’t think the mumsy/family content suits her at all. Hannah Oberg had a baby and looks better than ever and has stayed true to herself. Cary’s needs to take a leaf out of her book.

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Sending my love to anyone TTC that have to watch the horrific way she talks about it such a nasty privilege way of talking taking fertility for granted. She’s not learnt a single thing!

• Heart

janesherlock

Chatty Member
Obviously hope she isn’t sick, but why would you post a selfie from hospital saying you don’t know if you’re having surgery or if everything is fine and that you won’t be on Instagram? Like would anybody really have noticed? Probably not.
I hate when people post stuff like that. Like when people tag themselves at the hospital and say no more. Attention seeking!!