Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
As someone with a toddler and a 2 week old she's absolutely fucked if she thinks she will have any time for her arts and crafts and shit now 😂

It'll be weeks and weeks of her laying around in bed whilst James does all the parenting now

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Wophie

VIP Member
Big hugs to anyone going through an actual TTC journey, pregnancy loss, generally tough pregnancy right now. Vent away about her in the upcoming weeks here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

GreenPanda

I went to hospital convinced I was suffering appendicitis or severe food poisoning.
Spent 2 hours in a&e (18 years ago) they did pregnancy tests, blood work.
Then I was in the cubicle waiting for a doctor to come back with results and I let out the biggest fart- my partner nearly wet himself.
I felt so much better.
I apologised and went home in shame.
It’s still a joke now anytime I think I might need the hospital - are you sure it’s not a fart.
Could be a broken arm and I’m still gonna get asked if I need to fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

plwcm

VIP Member
does she have to put that stupid baby emoji on her belly every pic now.
didn't see her putting "🥐🍞🍔🍕🍟🍝🍪🍭🍫☕" on it before she got pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Corona

VIP Member
I hope the second baby isn't as easy as Amber just to give them a wake up call. Fingers crossed the baby wont tolerate being made to stare at the wall and swaddled until 10 months old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ann88

Chatty Member
Who says ‘my parents asked if they can watch Amber on the monitor’???? sounds like they won’t even be in the same house as her (which obviously I know is not the case but ir just sounds very weird)

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ups27

VIP Member
Why is Cary’s in boots a roll neck jumper and a coat? It’s 23 degrees in cardiff

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny that just a few weeks ago that bump was what she was preaching to people was just skin and a pouch and it was “normal to look pregnant”. All while actually being pregnant. Misleading her followers much?

Ps that wide open mouth face is just as annoying. It’s not cute so I don’t know why she does it or encourages Amber to do it.

Attachments

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think you're all giving her too much credit. It will be like 'our secret project - new colour for our bedroom walls'

• Haha
Reactions: 44