Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PSL

Is she serious? Saying she had a lot of negative pregnancy tests before Amber in the newest video? I've been trying since October 2018. She's so fucking ignorant and doesn't acknowledge how privileged they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Do they realise they freely admit they can’t cope with one? Two is a whole new ball game!

All this probably just to get one up on Elle Darby too 🙄

or is it because Amber is no longer a baby and they don’t wanna raise children they want to have babies. She can’t take Amber out alone she’s no chance with two in tow.

• Sad

coopers

it’s so mad to me that this girl cannot leave the house or drive anywhere alone without dragging her husband along with her, is now becoming a mum to 2.

why would she not cross the bridge of leaving the house with 1 baby first, before adding another to the mix. she’s going to be a wreck. it’s not healthy, it’s so obvious to see she struggles to cope with amber and not having enough time to herself as it is (when her husband is at home doing 99% of the housework!). she’s so out of touch, i unfollowed a long time ago, but she really is fucking insufferable. poor babies.

• Heart

Ding

VIP Member
Can just see it...Amber throwing a temper tantrum in the carpark, the new baby crying so will be rocked in the corner with white noise blasting out and Carys having a meltdown cos she has 2 crying children and can't cope 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dutchie123

i think so.
What type of video are we expecting when they return?

a big announcement or just a “week in the life”
1 hour long rambling about how refreshing it was to take a break because mental health and you are enough boo and still working on their secret project stuff they cannot reveal anything yet but eeeeee she's already obsessed with it *hint cozy vibes homewear stuff hint* by the way have we seen this amazing tool that removes dog fur from their white sofa and omg her new klekshun she wears the pieces all the time guyssss they are buttery soft and fit like a glove even though she is wearing gymshark stuff as usual nd don't worry mumma's if you didn't do a full work out today, just breathing is a work out, you are enough boo ramble ramble body positivity bla bla

And not revealing anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think people are always going to have different perspectives of what a TTC 'journey' is. Even if you have only been trying for 1 or 2 months it still plays so much on your mind and mental health, and is therefore a struggle and a mental journey if that makes sense. However I do think she went about it the wrong way with her first, making out like it was a fertility struggle when she had been trying for only a few months, so I get why some people would be annoyed.
I think this is why people are getting so pissy, carys DID act like she had fertility issues. You're so right. She acted like she was really struggling to conceive and she was getting worried and this and thatttt when actually they tried for a few month which is very normal. And to behave in such a way like Carys did, is disrespectful. And I think they'll be a whole other 45 minute ttc video for this baby coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Just watched it and that was like 2 friends finding out she’s pregnant, no kisses or loves, no I love you baby etc, they did look genuinely happy but it lacked so much emotion between them.
Amber went to put the piss stick in her mouth and daft Cary’s just laughed, thankfully James got it.
I thought at the end James looked totally drained like he knows how hard he will have it to now look after three children and a dog.

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
At the same time as EDL’s drip feeding wedding photos too…
It's transparent isn't it?

Imagine texting your mates with "hi guys, I'm in loads of pain and staying in hospital. Might have surgery. Anyway turning phone off for two days, I'll tell more later". My mates would fucking put me straight and make me tell them what's up as it's unfair to make people worry. It's not on.

Wophie

VIP Member
Why does she always do this stupid finger pointing thing? it looks so ridiculous. Her poses are just so stupid
It's to accentuate her fingers. She wants you to see her new finger size which SHE LOVES

• Haha