Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maccat123

Chatty Member
Seems like Carys is really stuck somewhere in her youth. I relate so much to your plants comment 😂

We actually did a huge cleanup because of remaking our clothes-room into the child no.2-room, I have tshirts from threadless I bought between 2008-2012 that I still use. But decided that some of them are so thin after washing them a hundred times + I am 33 so the clothes from highschool is somewhat uncool to wear still… So I threw them away. First time in years!!

View attachment 1512443

This HAS TO BE A FAKE 🫠 It’s just too much!!!
They all sound exactly like she's written them.

loops1204

Watching her old videos and she was so open about her anxiety and how gym helped her mental health... and now she doesnt go, she doesnt even talk about her anxiety, in a realistic way anyway - but her anxiety must be through the roof without the gym! Tips for the comeback, plan your videos, do sit downs with just you, be honest about the past year... i miss old version of her she was so relateable and aspirational.

Also she used to be about not counting calories, says she eats intuitively and is chilled with her eating and still goes on about 'you are enough', she even talks about the importance of working out not for looks but mental health....you dont have to fully let yourself go to be a BoPo influencer.
Yes she was so aspirational!

Maccat123

Chatty Member
Can dispute that - I was in hospital for several days for a very severe UTI which almost lead to kidney failure.
Sorry my brain is foggy today, should have said dependent on severity (my mum has also been hospitalised as it spread to kidneys) but they knew about it quickly and it wasn't a mystery after 5 days. Just realised Carys didn't actually say it to be fair!