Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why does she type such big paragraphs. It’s so off putting I don’t wanna read n essay on insta about pasta n salmon or about n outfit i go to Instagram for pictures not essays

Reactions: 29

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Absolute bullshit lol so her parents called her n said oh u n james need a date night can u please let us watch Amber on the monitor so u can go have a date night oh please Cary’s loool
8BF894D8-9880-426F-B9B5-8238CB98D8EA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
The jumpers remind me of when you see a nice jumper on a rail in a shop then pick it up only to realise it has a tacky or cringey quote or logo on the front.

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
It is a little sad though that you spend so much time on social media you have to announce such a thing as to why you aren’t online 24/7

In all honesty I wish she would have posted a trigger warning or something before announcing, considering all her ‘struggles’ to get pregnant. I know that personally I found it rather difficult to see her announcement after having previously fallen pregnant and then lost my twins at 16 weeks around this time last year, and I’m assuming there will be a large amount of people who assumed her project was just that, a project and not another child.

• Heart

Thinkevilthoughts

Why does she film herself crying!? It really pisses me off. So many are struggling to conceive and she seems to make it all about her everytime!
Because she’s a fucking arsehole. Princess Carys. Poor me I’m pregnant and have to wallow in bed while my stay at home husband looks after our child with all of our gifted toys and chopping boards and my mum comes and does my washing

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Haha! I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks that! I don’t have kids so I’ve always wondered this!! I’ve asked people I work with but never really got a straight answer! Lol!
I'm not gonna lie I look back at pics of my baby from the early days and think oh god what a goblin 😂

I wasn't like omg I have the world's cutest baby, but he's freakier looking than I remember at the time

(Said with love 💖)

• Haha
  • Heart

janesherlock

Chatty Member
I honestly doubt surgery would have been mentioned like she originally tried to suggest. You can’t be told you might need surgery when they don’t even know the problem?? Either she’s contradicting herself or it’s definitely attention seeking.

ltfc35

I think amber will start nursery not long after project # 2 is born cause she’ll struggle to manage with amber being there all the time
they’ll probably put amber in nursery five days a week and pay £1600 a month for it.

• Sad

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She’s the type of mum to say ‘ Amber came up to me today and told me I need to relax and she will make dinner for us. I came downstairs and a 4 course meal was on the table and she had even filed our taxes. It’s so cute the way she was searing the steak and slicing the carrots. She things carrots are so cute so she always pouts to pose w them’

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I’m not sure I’m ready for another autumn of being told how Amazing autumn is and cosy vibes and this lazy lay about posting how autumn is for being warm and cosy and coffee shops when the rest of us have to go outside of the house in pissing rain with slippery wet leaves under foot on the school run and work commute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was the worst kept secret ever she’s been dropping so many hints that she’s pregnant.

We won’t get any useful content from Carys but I’d be interested in a video detailing what they will do differently in terms of parenting second time round. I wonder if they will be so rigid with sleep routines etc. I really hope she cuddles this baby more as it breaks my heart that Amber was never able to contact nap, always swaddled and deafened by white noise .

I also hope Amber drops her nap completely before the baby arrives 😜

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m happy for them as I’m due a few days apart from them so the content will be very relevant.
Calling a pregnancy a project though makes it sound like it’s for work / social media :unsure: so it doesn’t sit right with me.

But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
Sorry can’t help but disagree here. ‘Journey’ implies a process of struggle.

It’s so bloody cringe that in her photos for the last 3 months she has been exploiting those angles and sucking her stomach in. Now it suits her, she’s puffing her stomach out and cradling her flab as though it’s a bump!

Last edited:

YouCanCoco

I think she is pregnant. The same thing happened to me in the 1st trimester and I was taken to hospital. It was a UTI but I had a raging temperature and kept fainting and throwing up, it hurt so bad it felt like a donkey was kicking me in the back. Unfortunately I lost the baby at 14 weeks (Not trying to get sympathy honest!) And can concur I definitely was not posting pics from my hospital bed.

• Heart
  • Sad