Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Totally agree, glad I’m not the only one! I’ve got to the point where I scroll past anyone (including on here) who makes such basic errors.

Me too
Haha I’ve had to hit the ignore button a few times. You might enjoy the thread I started about grammar pet peeves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member
I wish that were true! I’ve moved into a house with mouldy sealant and everything I’ve tried just won’t budge it. I think the solution is to just not let it get that bad in the first place!
It's quicker to remove it and replace it - we had to replace ours due to my daughter and son dyeing their hair constantly.....

Elle has worked with both, but I believe she’s been completely blacklisted by big brands (talking about Gymshark here, not ITS) following hee scandal. I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle finds herself in difficulty over the next year or so because her comeback views aren’t what they were…
[/QUOT
Ah sorry I didn’t know that! M in
I said before Elle doesn’t get brand deals like Gym Shark and ITS. But it might be because James and Cary’s’ stats were so much lower the Elle’s that they had to go with brands that would take them? If my IG and YT could stand on its own I wouldn’t necessarily want to have a quasi employer telling me to shoot and meet deadliness. If I didn’t need the money, why create extra hassle for myself.
I stand corrected from more knowledgeable tattlers. Sorry for spreading the misinformation, I must have started following EDL just after it started all drying up.

Thatgirl__

Sorry everyone but Omg can we be friends pls.. my son was 18m when my daughter was born, he’s now 3 and she’s 18 months!!! He’s throwing the WORST tantrums, swearing, kicking hitting etc out of no where and I have no one to speak to/relate🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😅😢
Ah wow 🤣 im jumping on here to say im due to give birth in november and currently have a 19 month old, I dont think im mentally prepared for whats ahead haha 😬😅

• Haha

ltfc35

Who wants to play guess what desk James bought?

I’m guessing this one

It will match their upstairs doors
Crazy money to spend on a desk.

The Amber debate is a tricky one as we cant talk about people with less than 10k followers right? How do kids factor in that rule... Ive never been one to comment on things people cant change but to each their own..

Dutchie123

I’m due in November too! Nov 7th. This is my first tho lmao. Weary about when to have the second…

Going on their list before, they were close to changing Amber to Amelia. Not sure if they’ll go so matchy-matchy like that. Maybe Madison. They were keen on that one too.

Yeah they mentioned Amelia, Madison, Isabella before. They seem to like the pretty, quite popular names (nothing wrong with that). I'm guessing maybe Emilia, Olivia, Sophia, something like that. Or Madison. Madison Whittaker sounds pretty.

I just hope she's not gonna do an Elle Darby and go for something ridiculous like Saint 😩

showerbelle

As someone who has just given birth, I literally cannot imagine a midwife sat back watching you contract whilst she munches on some pringles 😂
I took loads of great snacks into hospital when I went into labour and my midwife was delighted when I started dishing out the buttons and monster munch 🤣 I did start off in a birthing centre though and we were the only ones in there. She does talk a load of shite though and have some odd ideas about stuff so not surprising.

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Surely that can't be mould? I mean how would it build up that quickly unless there was no ventilation in that room at all?

Looks disgusting either way tbh but surely its just a bodge black seal job?