Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
You'd hope it was black silicone wouldn't you 😂

I actually think she chose it to fit in with the black and white aesthetic in her house 🙃

Reactions: 4

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
i think they are just trying to get the views so it will boost their engagement and income. they could have put it in one long video.
I always assumed or heard others saying videos under 10 minutes aren’t good for the algorithm and goes against a channel so it’s an odd way to come back but judging by their social blade stats they need something to improve they don’t make much at all from views

Right. So these are the three models for the coated jeans, including Carys. And this is apparently the sizes they are wearing.

There is NO WAY that model is a size 10. She's got to be a 14 at least. It's no surprise Carys can fit in the size 12. The entire collection is designed around Carys fitting a size 12 at this point.

View attachment 1509448View attachment 1509449View attachment 1509451View attachment 1509452

The entire thing is an absolute shambles. This is the product description for this dress which on her stories yesterday she stated she is a size 14 in.

View attachment 1509482View attachment 1509484
The size 10 model’s left leg looks strangely edited? Or is that just me

I’m about to have baby two, I’m contracted part time hours but working over full time each week. Have a two year old, a husband whose in the emergency services so feel like passing ships most days!
Yet I feel like if I put my life on YouTube I would be classed as boring… but my god they literally have no idea what a normal family life looks like. 2 weeks paternity leave, rubbish maternity pay and childcare costs!
She’s basically a kept woman which isn’t an issue but she has no get up and go about her.
I’d love to be off until the babies were all at school but I’d be going to the zoo, swimming, meeting family/friends most days! Filling each day with fun activities! Doing batch cooking/baking! (Especially in this climate she’s really missing a trick there!)

I don’t know if they are just oblivious and stupid or just think so highly of themselves that they don’t get the bigger picture!? sorry she’s really wound me up today 😂
They are both incredibly thick. Thick as mince the pair of them 🥴

• Haha

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
My first thought is an ectopic pregnancy…

hence why she doesn’t know if they will do surgery or not, as sometimes it’s needed and other times not.
That’s what I thought too

The same happened to be when I had a suspected ectopic, they kept me in and checked levels of HCG as well as doing more scans before deciding wether to do surgery and it’s the first thing I thought of when I saw her story however I wasn’t rushed to hospital in agony like she was so I imagine they would operate straight away you were admitted in that much pain.

I hope she’s okay must be scary, I wouldn’t be instagramming it though!

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Oh 100% I don’t have kids! I suppose I was just thinking of how I do big tidies with music going and I don’t tend to be able to hear much 😂 I was also thinking about my friends little boy who is 6 months older than Amber, he used to rock himself so much on his rocking horse that he bumped his head on things behind himself a few times.
My daughter is Ambers age and I wouldn’t leave her alone in a room whilst I did something else/couldn’t see her

liv1234&

I’m just waiting to see what the title/thumbnail is 🤣
I’m guessing her mouth wide open in the thumb nail?🤣🤣

• Haha
EXACTLY 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

That's it, they think they're immune.

She said "we're so grateful for all our followers support... for the overwhelming love and kindness" on the pregnancy posts and stories.
I'd just like to see 'we're so grateful to find ourselves in this situation, I know were among the lucky ones' or 'TW', just something.
Be grateful for the baby not followers. Instead, 'We were in Mallorca when we found out, suddenly became a magical holiday we'll never forget' - because holidays are so frequent they're usually forgettable, their charmed life was a holiday and a positive test?
They've been discussing 3 projects for a while so they were obviously confident they'd fall quickly. It's just all so tone deaf it's hard not to see it.

Everyone is allowed to be happy and share that, those expecting, you have every right to your turn, it's just, in an ideal world if you're addressing thousands, it doesn't need to be a gloat or designed to maximise pulling the heartstrings with the 1 negative test first.

Announce it, be happy, just be mindful.
She's hijacked disappointment and negative tests - again! - for more impact, there's just no need.
She's too anxious to go to Sainsbury's alone so it surprising she's so blase about this given the high-risk status.
She can't use people's trauma for views and not expect it to be commented on,
EXACTLY 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

mmmmbopbop

I reckon the pregnancy announcement is the ‘sometime in October’ one as she might not be sure on her dates yet

Missclassy19

VIP Member
You’ve actually said it yourself here - J&C made the choice to put amber online, NOT amber. We know they are not the best parents and don’t always do the best things for her. Because by that same logic, images of kids that are put online for abhorrent reasons (I’m sure you can get what I am inferring, I don’t want to say it) - also have had someone made a choice to put them online. Does that make it okay? No, because THEY themselves haven’t consented.
In short, it’s a low blow to be commenting on the appearance of a child that hasn’t chosen to be online and gets absolutely zero choice in the matter.
Amber not being able to consent IS NOT my problem. That is an issue her parents should’ve thought about prior to exploring her online for views n money. Since they have chosen not to wait for Amber to be at the age where she can verbally consent they’ve allowed me n various others to vocalise our ‘unwanted’ opinions on the child AND them. As a parent especially as they’ve been doing social media for years now the thought of hate n opinions would’ve crossed their mind but clearly financial gain was more of a priority than protecting their daughter from possible future … upstness jf that’s even a word lol. So if you don’t like the fact we comment on a child that’s exposed to us go to the child’s parents n express your passionate opinion x

Last edited:

Batwomen

Honestly I don’t want to offend anyone, I actually think J&C thread is so tame compared to others.

I think it’s because I work in childcare so it’s just sad when people come for babies/children they can’t defend themselves and it’s not their fault there parents are posting them online

Crl8

Who doesn’t have flour, water, salt and oil in the house and what the fuck did she substitute any of that with?!

I wonder if they’re releasing tableware as part of their homeware launch hence the food pics. She’ll spout some bullshit about how the plate sets off the meal because she’s such a foodie, good plates inspire her to make effort with a meal perhaps so she’s laying the foundations.
That how I don’t know how she fucked it up so bad we don’t even use salt at work just the flour oil and some hot water. She really makes the simplest things difficult