Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Just realised I never posted the poll results. Sick emoji is for pregnant

But it only counts if she announces a pregnancy in September or whenever and we work out that she's been pregnant all summer. You can't claim you knew all along if she says she's pregnant next March! 😂
I never saw this poll😂 so sick faces think she’s pregnant and wow faces think she isn’t?

Reactions: 1

RobotLady

VIP Member
Was it Carys that shared a mould remover cleaning product recently?
I can’t have imagined it but a really unassuming influencer did, I’m sure it was here.

Rebby123

VIP Member
It doesn't personally annoy me that she goes out without Amber as much as I dislike Cary's I don't think people should get annoyed for those who have help. If you choose to have children with a partner who works long hours why would it annoy you for those who don't?

Elle has worked with both, but I believe she’s been completely blacklisted by big brands (talking about Gymshark here, not ITS) following hee scandal. I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle finds herself in difficulty over the next year or so because her comeback views aren’t what they were…
Ah sorry I didn’t know that!

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I might be on my own here but I still think she’s preggers. Yes she’s lost weight but she was really sicky during her first pregnancy but I just saw the clip from ITS where she’s wearing the curry poo brown athleisure shit and her belly is popping
Which clip?

idklolol

If you google Journey it literally says "A long and often difficult process of personal change and development."
A figurative journey definitely implies to me a slog and it's a term many people use when TTC to mean as such.

You can get pregnant while BF, particularly once they're eating solids. Carys said her periods came back really quickly despite BF.
She stopped when Amber turned 1. I think at the time it was speculated it may be to help them conceive. She was pretty quiet about the whole thing from Amber not taking a bottle to suddenly off the boob.
Out of curiosity - where did you find this definition?

Winging-it!

The only thing this does is showing me how much overtime I’m doing on our unborn child right now, on Sunday it’ll be 4 days past due date and it already feels like 4 months 🙈👶🏼🥴 I was sure our baby would be here by their return! 😵💫
That sucks. I remember that feeling well. Fingers crossed for a quick and uneventful birth.