Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liz9229

Trying to find the picture but do people remember the mouldy grout in their en-suite as well?!

Reactions: 2

slothsays

This is what I mean. It’s like Carys got pregnant then Elle all of a sudden started trying and then now because Elle has said she wants another after the wedding then Carys is suddenly having another (despite clearly not enjoying being a mum). It all just feels like a competition with these people 😂
I dunno about this. It could just be they’re at that age whereby those who do want babies typically start trying 🤔 I thought Carys always said she wanted like 4 so would make sense to do so in quick succession

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
As someone who makes playdoh nearly everyday I don’t know how she’s fucked up so bad 😂 it’s literally flour water and oil
She probably found some «fancy» recipe. Everything has to be special about her.

About the salmon-pasta, sorry for bringing a whole ‘nother opinion on it, but I was an exchange student in Norway and I’ve never ever thought of smoked raw salmon and pasta as anything but only that. Is it really an Asian dish? Is it even a thing, at all? I ate a lot of normal salmon filet back then, cooked in small pieces on the pan together with a carbonara/cheesy sauce and pasta. Why anyone would mix the soggy smoked salmon into warm pasta, ugh… I can only eat it cold!

The girl who

What is this new weird thing of showing food? (Edit to add I use the term food very loosely)

Please tell me it’s not related to their new amazing exciting content when they come back because it’s SHIT 😆
You might be onto something!! Maybe its the bowl thats part of the collection 🤔
Maybe a cookware collection!

• Haha

Winnywoowaa

It's 23 here in Yorkshire - it's like a summer's day! Does Carys think the UK temperatures drop because it's the beginning of September? It's always warm and sunny around my wedding anniversary (13th)..........I'm still trying to figure out how she got into uni
It’s 21 here in Derbyshire, it’s a lot cooler today thank God, my poor old dog can’t handle the heat

• Heart

Winging-it!

I had absolutely nothing to show for a bump at 16 weeks during our gender reveal, I’m not one for body shaming but it’s definitely because she’s bigger this time around and abit of bloat 😂🙈
Tbf I show crazy early. Both my babies were big 95th percentile babies though and I carry a lot of water.

Corona

VIP Member
If she announces the pregnancy Oct 1st at 12 weeks, that means she'll have found out towards the end of July.. You guys have been calling it way longer than that so it doesn't count 😂 but when did they decide to take a break and say they had 3 projects? I definitely don't think she'd do a pregnancy reveal much later than 12 weeks because she needs to milk it as much as possible

littlepup

VIP Member
The only thing this does is showing me how much overtime I’m doing on our unborn child right now, on Sunday it’ll be 4 days past due date and it already feels like 4 months 🙈👶🏼🥴 I was sure our baby would be here by their return! 😵💫
Ah good luck baby Northern! 💜

Have they said anything re: the Queen? I think I missed it?

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
If it’s fresh it’s okay to eat, but the longer it lies in the package the more risk it is.
I can see her eating it if she's really craving it, but what I've actually noticed is nearly everything she eats has balsamic vinegar one it recently. I think that's what her craving is

Corona

VIP Member
I never saw this poll😂 so sick faces think she’s pregnant and wow faces think she isn’t?
Yep, that's it!

Yea I think she did a timeline of the scans or soemthing in frames? I vaguely remember her doing it in a video a while back so I don’t think it’s new
Yeah I remember this too. I don't remember what part of the house they were in though.

Flyonthewallxo

I watched their wedding video back today. So was there an argument with meg? I didn't see carys in her wedding video. I think they had a lot of " room fillers" at their wedding tbh. Or they've just changed a lot over the last few years. Carys seemed so bubbly.

Sillyk08

Look at the top center of this photo - there is a baby scan. Do they normally have Amber's one there?
Wasn't she putting white hearts over things in the house when she did transformation pics a few weeks ago, people thought then it might have been a scan photo

littlepup

VIP Member
It’s got to be black silicone around the bath. I honestly don’t think she’d have the nerve to show silicone that filthy. It’s badly done and doesn’t match but I do think it’s black.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Whilst this is a gossip thread and we're going to talk, we are doing exactly what we're moaning about her doing! She's posted a pic of her in a hospital bed and we're moaning she's done it to increase engagement and speculation. And that's exactly what we're doing - speculating haha. The sooner she gets back to talking about all the things she's obsessed with, the better!

Reactions: 1