Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winging-it!

A ball? A fucking ball and these are the dresses she’s picked out? Looks like something my mum would wear to go to M&S 🫠😭😭

Haha anyone who has ever breastfed a baby knows all of these are basically breastfeeding uniform for ease of whopping one out. Haha I think I've seen every single one on the can I breastfeed in it Facebook page.

Reactions: 3

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
My son looked like a wing nut when he was born - well, his ears 'popped out' a week after his birth. He's now grown into his ears and we barely notice them anymore.

I don't think Amber is 'ugly' - she actually looks like a better version of her father (who is not blessed in the looks department)...as others have said, it's the strange grin that she has
This has already been said earlier on - the rules state not to comment on children, it’s off limits.

Reactions: 2

mmpop22

Ah wow 🤣 im jumping on here to say im due to give birth in november and currently have a 19 month old, I dont think im mentally prepared for whats ahead haha 😬😅
I’m due in November too! Nov 7th. This is my first tho lmao. Weary about when to have the second…

Now we’re quite confident it’s a girl - what are everyone’s name predictions? I think she’ll go for something again quite English and vanilla like Amber. Maybe something like Harriet or Alice
Going on their list before, they were close to changing Amber to Amelia. Not sure if they’ll go so matchy-matchy like that. Maybe Madison. They were keen on that one too.

When I was pregnant I was so anxious every day, I thought after 12 weeks I wouldn’t be so bad but I was the same the whole way through until I had my baby, even in labour I half didn’t think I’d be lucky enough to have a normal/healthy baby, even didn’t want to buy loads of nappies just incase I wasn’t lucky enough to use them, everytime a friend spoke about “when your babies here we can do this” I would think but how can you be so sure what if something bad happens, it’s horrible to feel like it and tbh I’m not sure if a lot of people feel like that but I really didn’t believe I would be lucky enough to have my baby😭 but ofcourse I hope carys has a normal healthy pregnancy & baby and hopefully doesn’t get preeclampsia again!
I don’t think you’re alone and I’m sorry you couldn’t really enjoy but it is a huge worry i can imagine, no ones saying you have to be constantly worrying but carys Can’t go anywhere alone due to her anxiety so it really is wild she feels so comfortable to share so much so early then again she wouldn’t get paid if she didn’t.
and I ofcourse hope everything goes smoothly for her but I do feel these influencers are literally just having babies for content which unfathomable xx

Wophie

VIP Member
Cary’s skin problems are probably really simple to resolve. She has done ADs for different skincare brands but says she doesn’t have a proper routine or even use anything for sensitive skin 🤯 and how she applies make up. We all know Cary’s isn’t very clean and she applies everything (that’s probably expired) with her dirty fingers which will not be helping her. I bet if she used a proper skincare for a few weeks and used a brush, and got fresh make up it would go very quickly. She always blames it on when she has make up on anyway, so start there 🤷🏼‍♀️
My ex has eczema on his eyelids. It would flare up after eating certain foods but especially when stressed. As a bloke he didn't have an skincare routine other than a scrub with shower gel in the shower

Wophie

VIP Member
Yea I think she did a timeline of the scans or soemthing in frames? I vaguely remember her doing it in a video a while back so I don’t think it’s new
That does make sense as that looks like a 12+ weeks scan.

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Can dispute that - I was in hospital for several days for a very severe UTI which almost lead to kidney failure.
Exactly, I’m not sure even Cary’s has specifically said that she had a UTI? She mentioned that she had these symptoms 7 years ago too. Obviously a reoccurring issue

littlepup

VIP Member
Wasn't she putting white hearts over things in the house when she did transformation pics a few weeks ago, people thought then it might have been a scan photo
I think it was also speculated that it was items from their homeware range

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m happy for them as I’m due a few days apart from them so the content will be very relevant.
Calling a pregnancy a project though makes it sound like it’s for work / social media :unsure: so it doesn’t sit right with me.

But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
Couldn’t agree more 👍🏻

Winnywoowaa

There won't be any useful content though.

And that's very insensitive of you to tell people who have been TTC for an extended period of time they shouldn't feel upset by her calling it a journey. You've just said yourself that you only tried for one month so you truly don't get it. One month of TTC is nerve wracking so imagine years and years of it, or going through it to only lose a baby.

Trying to conceive journey
Oh ok, thankyou x