Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I've seen written somewhere else. Might even be this thread that it's a thing influences do to increase engagement, I dont know if its true. If you make a spelling mistake people can be quick to send a DM pointing out your mistake, it increases engagement. Wouldn't supprise me if she did it on purpose just for them DMs but not 100% sure if it's true xx
Same as so many of them get the day of the week wrong on purpose (eg "needed on a Monday morning") and then will do a story about "omg so many people messaged, shows how tired I am that I thought it was xxxx-day. 😂"
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Hope she’s alright!
I may be completely wrong but I seem to remember chat here that Carys friend who does the ITS photos has supposedly given them food poisoning before, or that they’re always a bit ill after - am I making that up?
It just popped in my head that maybe she has an awful dose of campylobacter which can definitely put you in hospital!

evoway13

VIP Member
Tin Tin Whittaker
He just needs a pair of knickers on his head as he looks a right c&^*!

to be fair that can be excruciating 😂
The photos she has posted got me, I did take a photo of the cannula when I had appendicitis but only to send to my husband because he basically told me (before I was taken to hospital in an ambulance) there was nothing wrong with me and it was quite satisfying to have been right 🤣🤣
Our daughter stepped off a kerb and broke her foot. Husband was convinced she hadn't broken it (no swelling or bruising - just pain) - he took her to A & E and rang me and said 'we're in the plaster room and then we'll be home'........

tam

Chatty Member
God she doesn’t half ramble on!
Every insta story comes with a long winded waffle. She could’ve easily just said “trying out her new winter boots” and that would’ve been enough.
Clearly never had to edit anything. Imagine having to write an essay.

evoway13

VIP Member
Going back to the storage unit (and YES, I believe that grout has gone mouldy - HG mould remover does the trick)....didn't James and Carys say they had 'staff' at the 'warehouse'??? :unsure:

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I wonder if she might even get friendly with a company that always gift Amber clothing and does some collab with one of those businesses with a range of autumn printed baby clothing etc

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
New to the party but does she have diastasis recti? My baby is 6 months older than Amber and I still look pregnant, when she talks about body confidence I've not seen her mention this much as its a common problem and she could make so much content on her 'journey' with it. Or is the belly itself just content now?
She did once briefly mention ab separation and was doing some exercises to help but I think she left it far to late to start them for it to make much difference? Another thing she just ignores. Actually she may of even seen someone about it in the beginning?

Either way not something she mentions well until she reads here and brings it up again.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I watched the test video, I enjoy that they got a "not pregnant" on the shot they'd clearly carefully set up with them together and instead got it on the one she'd hastily put together in the bathroom.

Wophie

VIP Member
She probably found some «fancy» recipe. Everything has to be special about her.

About the salmon-pasta, sorry for bringing a whole ‘nother opinion on it, but I was an exchange student in Norway and I’ve never ever thought of smoked raw salmon and pasta as anything but only that. Is it really an Asian dish? Is it even a thing, at all? I ate a lot of normal salmon filet back then, cooked in small pieces on the pan together with a carbonara/cheesy sauce and pasta. Why anyone would mix the soggy smoked salmon into warm pasta, ugh… I can only eat it cold!
This is what I thought - is it not smoked for the purpose of eating it cold?

mklanch

VIP Member
Does she not have spell check? So annoying to read her stories when she repeatedly makes the same mistakes. She writes “Choppped” at least twice but also spells it right on the same page.
It wouldn’t be so annoying if social media wasn’t her job. I’ve never known an ‘influencer’ who is just so careless and lazy with her posts!
She's a 5 star spelling bee compared to demi donelly lol 😆

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
All, the rule is no mean or unsavoury comments about children
Amber not being able to consent IS NOT my problem. That is an issue her parents should’ve thought about prior to exploring her online for views n money. Since they have chosen not to wait for Amber to be at the age where she can verbally consent they’ve allowed me n various others to vocalise our ‘unwanted’ opinions on the child AND them. As a parent especially as they’ve been doing social media for years now the thought of hate n opinions would’ve crossed their mind but clearly financial gain was more of a priority than protecting their daughter from possible future … upstness jf that’s even a word lol. So if you don’t like the fact we comment on a child that’s exposed to us go to the child’s parents n express your passionate opinion x
Amber not being able to consent is not your problem, but choosing to criticise the appearance of a non-consenting child IS down to you, especially given that it is one of the rules in Tattle's terms & conditions, not to comment on chlildren. It might not be your 'problem' but as an adult you kind of have a responsibility to not pick on an unsuspecting child. If you don't like that some people have a different view to you, perhaps don't use a gossip site.

Tbh it is in the terms and conditions of use of tattle... Like they say children can't consent to being put online. Say nothing which could upset a child when they are older if found. It's one thing to meet your friend's child and say to your husband when you get home, blimey poor kid isn't blessed in the looks department. It's completely another to put that in writing for that child to potentially discover when they are older. Carys and James are going to cause the poor girl enough grief without anyone,s help.
Exactly this, thanks for sharing.

The Amber debate is a tricky one as we cant talk about people with less than 10k followers right? How do kids factor in that rule... Ive never been one to comment on things people cant change but to each their own..
It's in the terms and conditions of this website, not to comment on children so I think that decides it!

• Heart