James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they just post a 42 SECONDS video of them looking at a pregnancy test? What a joke.

PS: Baby no2 northern light came this morning 08am 🥰 Here I am nursing him and reading tattle 😂
Congratulations! Tattle is great night feed entertainment, it's how I found this site with my first

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had absolutely nothing to show for a bump at 16 weeks during our gender reveal, I’m not one for body shaming but it’s definitely because she’s bigger this time around and abit of bloat 😂🙈
Tbf I show crazy early. Both my babies were big 95th percentile babies though and I carry a lot of water.

Reactions: 2
In all honesty I wish she would have posted a trigger warning or something before announcing, considering all her ‘struggles’ to get pregnant. I know that personally I found it rather difficult to see her announcement after having previously fallen pregnant and then lost my twins at 16 weeks around this time last year, and I’m assuming there will be a large amount of people who assumed her project was just that, a project and not another child.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never watched their videos, but bloody hell I couldn’t even be bothered to get the whole way through 4 minutes.
All I’ve really gathered is that there’s an odd chemistry between the 3 of them, seems very detached

Reactions: 9
Oh my god they're really milking this already.

I hate pregnancy announcements as it is... it's something that's stuck since my loss last year. Even now I've had my baby my stomach drops when I see them for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are they already treating this pregnancy like they’ve never had a baby before? I mean it’s exciting when people want to grow their family but most parents second and third time round just get on with it and don’t make a fuss. With our second baby we didn’t even tell anyone outside immediate family until about 30 weeks as it was during Covid and we didn’t feel the need to shout about it. People got a bit of a shock when they saw me in person 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to say you can see the very clear love James has for Amber, and it's lovely. He's not someone I'd want fingering me like but he's canny. Him and carys don't suit tho

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Is she serious? Saying she had a lot of negative pregnancy tests before Amber in the newest video? I've been trying since October 2018. She's so bleeping ignorant and doesn't acknowledge how privileged they are.
I thought that. I was TTC when she announced with Amber and it took until May this year to get a positive! My heart goes out to you it’s such a hard thing to experience. I hope you are getting some fertility support now if it’s been that long!

I know, she made it sound like she'd been trying for years!
Because she genuinely believes the 4 months of graft she put in with James was some difficult and trying ✨journey✨

Reactions: 9
They're overwhelmed with Amber, so what's better than to HAVE ANOTHER BABY!

Stupid twats. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really hope I’m wrong but I hope the grandparents having Amber more isn’t a sign of things to come like she’s old news now and when the new baby arrives Amber isnt shipped off to Nanny because they can’t cope with them both 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Firstly, those photographs they posted are so BEIGE and washed out. I
I thought that. I was TTC when she announced with Amber and it took until May this year to get a positive! My heart goes out to you it’s such a hard thing to experience. I hope you are getting some fertility support now if it’s been that long!

Because she genuinely believes the 4 months of graft she put in with James was some difficult and trying ✨journey✨
IMO you don't get to say TTC journey if it took just a few months.... It's a 'managed to conceive' day trip.
(I got pregnant right away, it actually messed my head up because I wasn't READY, I felt guilty because one of my closest friends has been TTC for 3 years, it's heartbreaking as she deserves a baby more than my childish ass ever did)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sooo bored of OTT pregnancy announcements. They are so insensitive. I had a miscarriage after around 2 years trying and then took 6 months to get pregnant again (now have a toddler). I’ve currently got no interest in having another baby as TTC and pregnancy is too stressful for me to even think about (let alone having 2 tiny humans to look after!) but I just find it so irritating people flaunting their pregnancies and shoving it down everyone’s throats. So braggy & smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sooo bored of OTT pregnancy announcements. They are so insensitive. I had a miscarriage after around 2 years trying and then took 6 months to get pregnant again (now have a toddler). I’ve currently got no interest in having another baby as TTC and pregnancy is too stressful for me to even think about (let alone having 2 tiny humans to look after!) but I just find it so irritating people flaunting their pregnancies and shoving it down everyone’s throats. So braggy & smug.
The feeling never leaves you does it 😔

I have some anxiety like Cary’s and wouldn’t cope with another so close in age but even I feel guilty like oh maybe I should be having another when I keep seeing so much OTT pregnancy content like I feel more level headed and grown up than Cary’s but think it would be unfair if I and another so can’t see how she copes she can’t even leave the house alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched it and that was like 2 friends finding out she’s pregnant, no kisses or loves, no I love you baby etc, they did look genuinely happy but it lacked so much emotion between them.
Amber went to put the piss stick in her mouth and daft Cary’s just laughed, thankfully James got it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.