James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the first time gender has been bought up on this thread and the only thing that has been said is that Amber looks like a girl because she's in a dress, and the conclusion has been drawn that some tattlers aren't gender progressive.... okayyyy 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to disagree, it's not that people on here aren't gender progressive, it's that some of your posts have perhaps not come across in the best light. I personally find everyone on here very friendly, but if you are going to gloat about your lifestyle, it's not going to paint you in the best light.
I was really 100% only trying to avoid saying «I don’t think this is right to say cause I personally disagree» cause there is always a mod that somehow thinks this means you are trying to moderate the discussion rather than - well basically *having a discussion*. By using examples from our own life I try to mitiage this reaction. I am in no way trying to gloat, our life is in best case average (EDIT: although I am very proud of our garden!! 😌). But it probably comes quite wrong over, my english is in no way good because of reasons I will now NOT mention cause it would probably be taken in the most wrong way possible 😁

I still see many (also outside this thread) comments about what girls and boys should wear, how their hair should be, and other old fashioned opinions on genders around this board. So I have to disagree, saying that a girl «finally looks like a girl» because of a dress, despite her wearing pink, purple and rainbow-printed supergirly clothes several times, is not coming over as especially gender-progressive. Nor people saying «they prefer» a stranger’s baby girl with «more feminine clothes».

And now I will read «Julian is a mermaid» to my kid for the evening and let the case float away. Hopefully this insanely boring week of her ITS-release is soon over so there can be more stupid tit being posted from Jayjay and Ceecee to tattle about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was really 100% only trying to avoid saying «I don’t think this is right to say cause I personally disagree» cause there is always a mod that somehow thinks this means you are trying to moderate the discussion rather than - well basically *having a discussion*. By using examples from our own life I try to mitiage this reaction. I am in no way trying to gloat, our life is in best case average (EDIT: although I am very proud of our garden!! 😌). But it probably comes quite wrong over, my english is in no way good because of reasons I will now NOT mention cause it would probably be taken in the most wrong way possible 😁

I still see many (also outside this thread) comments about what girls and boys should wear, how their hair should be, and other old fashioned opinions on genders around this board. So I have to disagree, saying that a girl «finally looks like a girl» because of a dress, despite her wearing pink, purple and rainbow-printed supergirly clothes several times, is not coming over as especially gender-progressive. Nor people saying «they prefer» a stranger’s baby girl with «more feminine clothes».

And now I will read «Julian is a mermaid» to my kid for the evening and let the case float away. Hopefully this insanely boring week of her ITS-release is soon over so there can be more stupid tit being posted from Jayjay and Ceecee to tattle about.
Ooh what is this Julian is a mermaid book. My son who is the most fabulous four year old you ever did see would probably love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There she is, good old size 12 Carys…

I actually don’t care what size she is and think she looks good in many ways, it’s the lying that’s the issue. It’s so unhealthy and irresponsible. All her body pos and yet she is a walking, talking trigger.
20F9090D-FD28-41AF-BCF8-353787A38F07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

I actually don’t care what size she is and think she looks good in many ways, it’s the lying that’s the issue. It’s so unhealthy and irresponsible. All her body pos and yet she is a walking, talking trigger.
View attachment 1156736
exactly, I'm a size 12, sometimes size 14 (if it has buttons over my chest🤣😭), so in no ways skinny and saying that everyone should be slim. I think she does generally look good at this size too, but I just dislike her hypocrisy of saying she hated her body before, was so restrictive, wasn't happy. but now she loves her body but all she does is point out "flaws" (like her hip dips, mum tum, fat fingers etc) and lies about sizing, when it's clear she isn't 100% comfortable at this size. not to even mention the rambles about why she is working out and now suddenly going on almost every dog walk recently, and now she wants to eat less sugar and more nutritious foods, but its not for weight loss though🙄🙄

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1156736
That's the tummy that she tries to suck in all the time right?

It makes me so uncomfortable when influencers post in real time where they are especially when they have a baby and advertising their location do these people have no idea of safeguarding

View attachment 1156736
I had never thought about half the stuff she mentions about her body before she said it, and if I were still the impressionable teen that I used to be I’d probably think I had to worry about the size of my fingers or other ridiculous body part she likes to mention. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying ‘love your body’ but I think pointing out a ‘flaw’ followed by ‘but I love mine and you should too’ sounds to me like ‘it isn’t right to have it but you should love it anyway’?? I hope that makes sense hahaha

Another holiday. I’ve not been away since 2019, they’ve gone on about five holidays since then. Incredible how much they get paid for what they do

Reactions: 13
Guys I’ve took one for the teams ordered some of the jeans to try and see just how ‘soft, stretchy and silky’ they are. Will let you know when I’ve tried them on. She’s made some bold claims about them fitting anyones body type so we will see. (I will be sending these back same day once I have tried them on even if they fit nice as I don’t want to support her.)

Reactions: 19
It makes me so uncomfortable when influencers post in real time where they are especially when they have a baby and advertising their location do these people have no idea of safeguarding
Especially when they’ve never been particularly careful about hiding where they live!

Reactions: 5
Guys I’ve took one for the teams ordered some of the jeans to try and see just how ‘soft, stretchy and silky’ they are. Will let you know when I’ve tried them on. She’s made some bold claims about them fitting anyones body type so we will see. (I will be sending these back same day once I have tried them on even if they fit nice as I don’t want to support her.)
That's the sort of Tattle commitment I like to see 😄

Reactions: 18
I think Carys and James should be incredibly worried that their house was so easy to find (showing the front of their house, the area, when they bought it etc), I now know the road they live on (which is near to me as I'm also South Wales), I know their exact layout, all the doors and windows, their dogs name and when they're out as they post on Instagram in real time. All with zero detective work on my behalf. How are they not concerned?! I'm just a little old tattler but there are weirdos out there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We salute you 😂😂

Reactions: 6
The privilege to not only go on holiday multiple times a year when many are struggling financially, but also to be able to waste money on flowers to put in the holiday home 🥴

Reactions: 14
The privilege to not only go on holiday multiple times a year when many are struggling financially, but also to be able to waste money on flowers to put in the holiday home 🥴
strange place to go with a one year old. Not like they’ll be able to do any of the activities. Center P is surely better when you have a child who’s 4yrs+?

Although they’ve probably spent £800 on a 3 night stay where they’ll stay in their lodge the whole time with the occasional visit out to a coffee shop.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.