James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Please include the Lazybee name

Buttery soft, soft and stretchy and “so astetic”

My all time favourite:“I am a size 12, but size up down. I’m wearing size 14.”
You have to include “aesthetic look‘ too please. it makes me laugh and that what my username is.

Reactions: 4
I can’t ever understand why Cary’s insists on doing those stupid squat leg raises all the time when trying clothes on. No one ever goes about their daily life flailing their legs about like that, especially in skinny jeans. Yes we want to be able to sit down and walk comfortably but you aren’t going to gymnastics in those jeans or yoga

Reactions: 26
I was really 100% only trying to avoid saying «I don’t think this is right to say cause I personally disagree» cause there is always a mod that somehow thinks this means you are trying to moderate the discussion rather than - well basically *having a discussion*. By using examples from our own life I try to mitiage this reaction. I am in no way trying to gloat, our life is in best case average (EDIT: although I am very proud of our garden!! 😌). But it probably comes quite wrong over, my english is in no way good because of reasons I will now NOT mention cause it would probably be taken in the most wrong way possible 😁

I still see many (also outside this thread) comments about what girls and boys should wear, how their hair should be, and other old fashioned opinions on genders around this board. So I have to disagree, saying that a girl «finally looks like a girl» because of a dress, despite her wearing pink, purple and rainbow-printed supergirly clothes several times, is not coming over as especially gender-progressive. Nor people saying «they prefer» a stranger’s baby girl with «more feminine clothes».

And now I will read «Julian is a mermaid» to my kid for the evening and let the case float away. Hopefully this insanely boring week of her ITS-release is soon over so there can be more stupid tit being posted from Jayjay and Ceecee to tattle about.
Thanks for book recommendation. Trying to gently raise my child gender neutral and still trying to work out how I'm going to approach it

duck me, scoop the boobies up BusyBee Doris

View attachment 1156424
Me and my saggy tits feel personally attacked 😭

Guys I’ve took one for the teams ordered some of the jeans to try and see just how ‘soft, stretchy and silky’ they are. Will let you know when I’ve tried them on. She’s made some bold claims about them fitting anyones body type so we will see. (I will be sending these back same day once I have tried them on even if they fit nice as I don’t want to support her.)
Thank you for your service ❤ ngl kinda tempted to order two things but waiting for them to go on sale in a week or two. Genuinely wanna know how the quality is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also how can she not know the effing material. Is it cotton, silk, wool, linen, lycra. This person (real or not) didn’t want another soft and stretchy answer. Dunno why this has set me on edge and being quite annoyed at her.
Not related to the fabric but this is actually the worst dress shape and neckline for big boobed people

Reactions: 17
strange place to go with a one year old. Not like they’ll be able to do any of the activities. Center P is surely better when you have a child who’s 4yrs+?

Although they’ve probably spent £800 on a 3 night stay where they’ll stay in their lodge the whole time with the occasional visit out to a coffee shop.
If they’ve actually paid .. #OnlyLeaveTheHouseIfItsGifted

Reactions: 8
I can’t ever understand why Cary’s insists on doing those stupid squat leg raises all the time when trying clothes on. No one ever goes about their daily life flailing their legs about like that, especially in skinny jeans. Yes we want to be able to sit down and walk comfortably but you aren’t going to gymnastics in those jeans or yoga
Just to prove the ‘pieces’ are ‘so soft and stretchy’

Reactions: 1
I'm new to this thread and Carys.
I've been trying to catch up with the past few years posts, I'm getting there slowly.
But I was wondering, what is she doing with the odd leg poses & positions, the splayed legs and pointy right foot?Is she permanently stuck in that position?
She's like a 5 year old trying on her dressing up ourfits😵💫.
Apologies if this has been asked before, which I'm sure it has!

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this thread and Carys.
I've been trying to catch up with the past few years posts, I'm getting there slowly.
But I was wondering, what is she doing with the odd leg poses & positions, the splayed legs and pointy right foot?Is she permanently stuck in that position?
She's like a 5 year old trying on her dressing up ourfits😵💫.
Apologies if this has been asked before, which I'm sure it has!
She’s trying to make herself look slimmer than she is. Which is odd for someone who is sooooooo body positive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
T
She’s trying to make herself look slimmer than she is. Which is odd for someone who is sooooooo body positive 🙄
Thank you for that 😊. I must try it for myself, although I'm not sure it's going to work😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mikhila McDaid (formerly MissBudgetBeauty) on Youtube is a size 12. She has bought some dresses from Vinted this week that are not 'stretchy' - she is maybe a size 34B in a bra and she tries one of the dresses on that has a cami top attached inside and she says it's snug on her. Carys would not get one leg in that dress. Carys is only a 12 in something that is 'soft and stretchy' - I'd like to see her squeezed into a tailored cotton dress/suit . There's another youtuber who swears she's a size 20. Recently, she bought a size 20 coat and you can see the coat pulling on her arms. The coat doesn't meet in the middle to fasten either - it's a good 12 inch gap between the lapels. This woman says she 'sizes up' for dresses to a 24-26 - and they fit her so, why can't she admit to being her true size too? .........it's infuriating! My daughter is a true size 14 and she's hardly got any boobs - her legs are half the size of Carys' legs. I thought everyone was all about 'body positivity' but, lie about their true size. It's insane! I'm a 16-18 bottom and a 20-22 round my boobs (they're enormous btw and I hate trying to find tops/jumpers that don't ride up at the front because there isn't enough material to cover the boobage.....

Reactions: 16
Once again Amber is sat around watching tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee do their adult activities
Just seen that story Adam posting about the ITS collection going live. He’s driving a car and filming????

Edit to add the photo. Why go on holiday to create the same “astetic” that you have at home? Isn’t the point of going away to see something new and different.

Once again Amber is sat around watching tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee do their adult activities
Also bum shuffling in the Centre Parc’s floor

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just seen that story Adam posting about the ITS collection going live. He’s driving a car and filming????

Edit to add the photo. Why go on holiday to create the same “astetic” that you have at home? Isn’t the point of going away to see something new and different.

Also bum shuffling in the Centre Parc’s floor
Just rewatched and he must be the passenger, he doesn't look at the road once. Looks like his arm is stretched out to hold the camera not steering wheel

Reactions: 1
Why is she still feeding an almost 1 year old, jars and pouches of puréed baby food meant for 4/6 month olds? Yes they’re convenient to use but a 1 year old should not still be eating basically liquid food 🤯🥴
Because she’s too lazy to make her proper food? I can some people understand using the pouch every now and again when in a rush, especially working parents, but not all the time… I don’t see why they don’t just feed her the same meals as them now.

Reactions: 24
Why is she still feeding an almost 1 year old, jars and pouches of puréed baby food meant for 4/6 month olds? Yes they’re convenient to use but a 1 year old should not still be eating basically liquid food 🤯🥴
I did actually find these pouches really handy to use as sauce to add to pasta when my kids were around Ambers age - just a little tip there 😜 although I'm sure that's not why Carys has got them 😂😂

Reactions: 16
obviously some of the stuff they probably got gifted, but I don't get why they aren't just giving amber what they are eating. or is it because they want their own separate couples dinner time 🥺🙄.
she could have easily given the pouches away to food banks etc if they were gifted and they didn't really need them as amber seems quite good with baby led weaning

Reactions: 10
obviously some of the stuff they probably got gifted, but I don't get why they aren't just giving amber what they are eating. or is it because they want their own separate couples dinner time 🥺🙄.
she could have easily given the pouches away to food banks etc if they were gifted and they didn't really need them as amber seems quite good with baby led weaning
I agree, my parents made food and then separated a little out for us as kids so they could add more salt and extra spices and we all ate together the same food, unless we were poorly or something. I plan to do the same and have some handy things for on the go.

That lunch spread as well looks like an awful lot of food for 2 people.

Just rewatched and he must be the passenger, he doesn't look at the road once. Looks like his arm is stretched out to hold the camera not steering wheel
Are they in a left hand drive car then? I can’t work it out. In the video he’s sitting on the right (even though he’s on the left of our screen) as there no driver next to him as ther would be in a right hand drive car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.