James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.

And just to be clear. James and Cary’s are still the most uninteresting, lazy and infuriating influencers 😂
Tbf you sound just as judgemental by basically saying you're a twit for dressing a toddler in a dress because they are apparently so pointless.
Someone's saying what you wear defines your gender, but then you're biting back thinking you're making a good point about how clothes don't define gender, but then in the next breath saying a dress is pathetic for a toddler...

Gotcha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.

And just to be clear. James and Cary’s are still the most uninteresting, lazy and infuriating influencers 😂
When my daughter was newborn - she wore lots of dresses - it wasn't until she was crawling at about 7 months that she wore baby jeans/leggings. We found dresses impractical when she was 'on the move' - as she would frequently fall over when she was learning to walk with furniture etc...or when crawling - she would end up in a knot with her knees caught in the dress. At school, she had to wear a dress or pinafore up to the age of 7. I don't think the OP was saying anything negative about gender stereotypes - she just said it made a pleasant change to see a baby girl in a dress - which of course, Amber is a girl - James and Carys are not raising her to be 'gender neutral' or 'non binary'

Reactions: 20
If you chose to dress your daughter in a dress or hiking gear doesn’t make you a better or worse parent. I dress my 20 month old very girly. She didn’t wear many dresses when she was learning to crawl and then walk because they would annoy her but now she wears lots. The only time I would avoid a dress is at soft play. I’m making the most of dressing her how I like before she no doubt wants to start choosing her own clothes which is fine. It was nice to see amber in a pretty dress for a change we don’t need to jump down anyone’s throat about gender stereotypes it’s boringgg🙄

Reactions: 35
If you chose to dress your daughter in a dress or hiking gear doesn’t make you a better or worse parent. I dress my 20 month old very girly. She didn’t wear many dresses when she was learning to crawl and then walk because they would annoy her but now she wears lots. The only time I would avoid a dress is at soft play. I’m making the most of dressing her how I like before she no doubt wants to start choosing her own clothes which is fine. It was nice to see amber in a pretty dress for a change we don’t need to jump down anyone’s throat about gender stereotypes it’s boringgg🙄
Well at least it makes a change from discussing bum shuffling/crawling or their terrible beige interior 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great news guys - I requested a wiki and it's finally been created! I will start adding to it when I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great news guys - I requested a wiki and it's finally been created! I will start adding to it when I can.
Thank you! Please include the Lazybee name

Buttery soft, soft and stretchy and “so astetic”

My all time favourite:“I am a size 12, but size up down. I’m wearing size 14.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My personal fave how she loves her fat fingers and I think her rank white toes deserve a mention 🤣
was just going to say "I love my short, stubby fingers" 🤣 great self love journey vibesssss🥺🥺🥺

"life is more than just your body", proceeds to make almost every post and tiktok about her body being bigger now and how she 100% was so restrictive years ago

Reactions: 19
What about her worrying that James will love Amber more than he does Carys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Tbf you sound just as judgemental by basically saying you're a twit for dressing a toddler in a dress because they are apparently so pointless.
Someone's saying what you wear defines your gender, but then you're biting back thinking you're making a good point about how clothes don't define gender, but then in the next breath saying a dress is pathetic for a toddler...

Gotcha 😂😂😂
I’m not expecting finding friends or friendlyness here, but sometimes you guys really surpass yourself in trying to read everything in the absolutely worst way possible. Oh well. I simply used our own life as an example to avoid being told off for «trying to control what others comment» - as I in no way want to control what others write - but I do find the old catholic/christian view of genders personally to be totally outdated. But I gotcha, several people on tattle are not really gender-progressive. I will still disagree on this view, no matter how much you try to personally ridicule or attack my persona.

Reactions: 2
I’m not expecting finding friends or friendlyness here, but sometimes you guys really surpass yourself in trying to read everything in the absolutely worst way possible. Oh well. I simply used our own life as an example to avoid being told off for «trying to control what others comment» - as I in no way want to control what others write - but I do find the old catholic/christian view of genders personally to be totally outdated. But I gotcha, several people on tattle are not really gender-progressive. I will still disagree on this view, no matter how much you try to personally ridicule or attack my persona.
I have to disagree, it's not that people on here aren't gender progressive, it's that some of your posts have perhaps not come across in the best light. I personally find everyone on here very friendly, but if you are going to gloat about your lifestyle, it's not going to paint you in the best light.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.