James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, my parents made food and then separated a little out for us as kids so they could add more salt and extra spices and we all ate together the same food, unless we were poorly or something. I plan to do the same and have some handy things for on the go.

That lunch spread as well looks like an awful lot of food for 2 people.

Are they in a left hand drive car then? I can’t work it out. In the video he’s sitting on the right (even though he’s on the left of our screen) as there no driver next to him as ther would be in a right hand drive car.
Is he not just filming on an iPhone front camera? The front camera on the iPhone produces a mirror image. So his belt will look like it’s the driver belt, rather than the passenger belt.

Reactions: 2
Me and my saggy tits feel personally attacked 😭

Wasn't going to share this, but after I posted that yesterday I caught a glimpse of my side profile in my dressing gown (albeit no bra on) in the mirror. Tits sitting on the pregnant belly. 😂

We can't help the size, shape or perkiness of our natural boobs swinging free. But what we CAN do is wear a supportive bra to improve our back health and silhouette in clothes. She meant to be promoting clothing yet can't do the basics to make the clothes look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the thrilling holiday vlog where they go on one bike ride a bit of mini golf then isolate in their cabin 😂🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know if this has been mentioned might be late to party. But stumbled across the house video with boomin property on youtube that they were on about having done other week. When they cleaned the whole house and had to stay away for the night for it to stay tidy 😆

Has anyone else seen it? They've done videos with Alex bowen etc why did they choose these dingbats 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they’ve actually paid .. #OnlyLeaveTheHouseIfItsGifted
I’ve taken my now two year old twice to CP
Yes they can’t do as much as older children but it’s still a lovely child friendly place, the swimming pool is amazing and all the play parks etc.
we’ve loved taking our little one there especially as before they start school you’re not tied to half term or summer hols when the prices are eye watering

I did actually find these pouches really handy to use as sauce to add to pasta when my kids were around Ambers age - just a little tip there 😜 although I'm sure that's not why Carys has got them 😂😂
Also I’m fairly sure at CP the restaurants give you free Ella’s kitchen pouches anyway….

Reactions: 2
I’m already curious how Carys will explain Ambers inability to use the soft-play-set, seeing as you have to be able to crawl to use it properly. At least she can sit in the ball pit, yay. More independent play time!

Wasn't going to share this, but after I posted that yesterday I caught a glimpse of my side profile in my dressing gown (albeit no bra on) in the mirror. Tits sitting on the pregnant belly. 😂

We can't help the size, shape or perkiness of our natural boobs swinging free. But what we CAN do is wear a supportive bra to improve our back health and silhouette in clothes. She meant to be promoting clothing yet can't do the basics to make the clothes look better.
Any suggestions for a good bra? The girls are looking pretty sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Also already calling that the soft ply obstacle course will look filthy after some weeks. They showed it as being like a grey ~soft fabric~ (looks like flannel?). Insanely unpractical, they will get full of food, dog hairs, drinks, sand, muck, sometimes kids also puke a little. They should be made with artificial leather so you can wipe them off. But of course, that would not be ~aestethic vibes~, or match with their ~colour scheme~ for the birthday… 🙄

(also I couldn’t tell if there is an anti-slip-fabric under them? Just got a strong vibe of looks before practical and kid-friendly)

9E08EC80-931A-4842-8EFC-9CE632EC2E98.jpeg

Of course this would not fit the beige in the house 😂

Reactions: 4
Personally love Gossard bras. I used to get them from Figleaves but it seems their website doesn't exist anymore. Give Gossard bra a Google though as other retailers sell them ☺

Reactions: 3
Sadly, this is a topic that Carys would be a great candidate to provide some advice on. But no, she chooses not to wear bras or wear the least supportive garments she can find!

Reactions: 5
Sadly, this is a topic that Carys would be a great candidate to provide some advice on. But no, she chooses not to wear bras or wear the least supportive garments she can find!
It is odd isn't it that Carys seems to be actively eschewing all actual content. I remember watching a vlog a few months ago where they basically said that she had always envisioned having a channel where she could just chat and ramble, they aren't looking to build their following now so they won't be doing any of the gimmicks or challenges as they were happy with what they have... I watched it and basically thought right:, this is a round about way of saying we can't be bothered to produce actual content anymore and atm enough people watch the piss poor hour long vlogs we churn out so why bother. 🙄 As someone who did actually watch her vlogs as background when I'm sat on the rug with the baby it was a bit of a slap to be like yeah we know it's tit but the punters will lap it up anyway. I didn't mind them back in the day when I had my first but I seriously think the bubble is about to burst.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
First of all.. Why waste your time and money doing a course on BLW to feed your baby jars and pouches still at a year old?!

Second of all.. I can’t wait to see Amber clinbing on this soft play set 😬

When I was measured for a bra - I was told by the assistant that the middle of the bra should sit snug on the breast bone. The cups of the bra should envelop each boob - with no over hang under the arms. Carys wears bras where the centre of the bra is adjacent to the end of her boobs. I would say she's an F or G cup as she has my size cleavage - I'm a 40G

It is odd isn't it that Carys seems to be actively eschewing all actual content. I remember watching a vlog a few months ago where they basically said that she had always envisioned having a channel where she could just chat and ramble, they aren't looking to build their following now so they won't be doing any of the gimmicks or challenges as they were happy with what they have... I watched it and basically thought right:, this is a round about way of saying we can't be bothered to produce actual content anymore and atm enough people watch the piss poor hour long vlogs we churn out so why bother. 🙄 As someone who did actually watch her vlogs as background when I'm sat on the rug with the baby it was a bit of a slap to be like yeah we know it's tit but the punters will lap it up anyway. I didn't mind them back in the day when I had my first but I seriously think the bubble is about to burst.
They're being lazy then........Older family vlog channels are desperately trying to keep their audience - as new people join Youtube constantly. If James and Carys can't be arsed - their viewers will move onto another channel. There's only so many hours in a day....

Reactions: 11
Another Elmo cuddly toy? Why doesn’t amber have any puzzles, stacking toys, shape sorters etc? Toys that will actively encourage fine motor skills and teach her colours and shapes. Why are they so against helping Amber to develop! I’ve never seen a one year old still only play with baby sensory boxes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Another Elmo cuddly toy? Why doesn’t amber have any puzzles, stacking toys, shape sorters etc? Toys that will actively encourage fine motor skills and teach her colours and shapes. Why are they so against helping Amber to develop! I’ve never seen a one year old still only play with baby sensory boxes 🤦‍♀️
And they have a whole room they can use as a playroom! They could have every room 'aesthetic' and then one room filled with amber's toys, paints, puzzles etc and then just close the door on the colour and chaos and still have the rest of their house to their taste!

It’s quite alarming isn’t it. We got a panda box subscription box as an all in present from friends and family instead of a zilllion random toys. At about 8 months they send out stacking blocks, cups and peg boards with little shapes. Baby loves them and continues playing with them now at 20 months.

Reactions: 7
A little Elmo that she’ll no doubt call ‘little Elmo’ to go with ‘giant Elmo’, Dolphy, Slothy, probably Ele, Doggie and Dolly. The woman has absolutely zero imagination or clue how to engage in an exciting way with a little one.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.