Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AquaTofana

Pretty sure you mean 100% Carys. What’s the point of going away only to bring half your tat from home?

Also you could’ve given this holiday away to a family who wouldn’t be able to afford a holiday over Easter. Literally, you’ve been abroad and to centre parcs in two months when most people have to save half a year for a week long holiday away or staycation. Cross doesn’t cover it.
I think she said she’s away with family so they’d have to spend it with them if she gave it away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Elle is in America supposedly it says on her thread she was saw on a flight out not long ago buy someone else traveling

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It’s nice to see Amber wearing a dress for once! Also, what the hell is that pose on Carys’ grid post? She’s ruined what could have been a lovely photo of her & her daughter
The one with the ridiculous face which showcases her chins?!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I agree, my parents made food and then separated a little out for us as kids so they could add more salt and extra spices and we all ate together the same food, unless we were poorly or something. I plan to do the same and have some handy things for on the go.

That lunch spread as well looks like an awful lot of food for 2 people.

Are they in a left hand drive car then? I can’t work it out. In the video he’s sitting on the right (even though he’s on the left of our screen) as there no driver next to him as ther would be in a right hand drive car.
Is he not just filming on an iPhone front camera? The front camera on the iPhone produces a mirror image. So his belt will look like it’s the driver belt, rather than the passenger belt.

Floridagirl

Tbh Im wondering if they've finally realised that having a segregated playroom doesn't really work until they are quite a bit older and can play more unsupervised. They would be better off clearing out the sofa area in the space next to the kitchen to put in some ikea drawer storage and play area with the mat so Amber can play when they are doing stuff in the kitchen and keep an eye on her. They honestly don't need all that seating in the kitchen, especially those ridiculous chairs with fussy coffee table (which Amber will automatically knock over while pulling herself up now she's moving around more) strategically placed so as to cause maximum blockage to the garden access through the bifold doors. 🤔😩

I have a playroom that has a door to my kitchen so the door is always open when I’m in there but even if it was in another room I would purposely spend my time in that room. I never sit in our living room anymore I’m always in the playroom as that’s what’s best for my daughter. Cawhiss is just unreal. Dunno why they even spend time in the kitchen? They don’t cook a lot and she never cleans 🤷🏻‍♀️

The girl who

Is their house on a high street or just really close to neighbouring houses? Yesterdays stories should property practically on top of them
I believe what you may have saw is the home gym?
Was it the video of amber in the play room you were refering to

Purplepig

I'm thinking she's definitely weaning amber off. in the last few vlogs every time she's been due a feed etc we hear "do you want your bottle?"I vaguely remember in a vlog before Amber's first birthday she said something quickly about breastfeeding until she's 1 and tried to quickly move on about it
This is what made me ask! I haven’t heard her mentioning breastfeeding for a while

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I quite like this glass/mug but there's absolutely no way I'd buy it after they've gifted her all that.

The Child's Farm ad was bloody awful. What a shame as I used to love their products. She's so careful with what she uses on her and Amber, she's been using Child's Farm since she was born, yet bathing Amber irritates her eczema? Make it make sense.
Urban Outfitters have got some gorgeous glass tea/coffee mugs with flower detail on their website. A lot nicer than Carys's one for sure! Ordered 2 last week and they are lovely.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I can’t ever understand why Cary’s insists on doing those stupid squat leg raises all the time when trying clothes on. No one ever goes about their daily life flailing their legs about like that, especially in skinny jeans. Yes we want to be able to sit down and walk comfortably but you aren’t going to gymnastics in those jeans or yoga
Just to prove the ‘pieces’ are ‘so soft and stretchy’

Reactions: 1

Gossipgirl69

Wasn't going to share this, but after I posted that yesterday I caught a glimpse of my side profile in my dressing gown (albeit no bra on) in the mirror. Tits sitting on the pregnant belly. 😂

We can't help the size, shape or perkiness of our natural boobs swinging free. But what we CAN do is wear a supportive bra to improve our back health and silhouette in clothes. She meant to be promoting clothing yet can't do the basics to make the clothes look better.
Any suggestions for a good bra? The girls are looking pretty sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1