Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Fucking sick of seeing her neglectful behaviour towards her baby. Carys, Google what can happen if a baby chokes on a mini egg. Even if you manage to dislodge the egg, it could be too late and your child could be left with a brain injury.

You were a big enough girl to lay on the bed with your husband grunting on top of you to create this baby, so be a big girl and take some fucking responsibility for looking after your child.

Don't force motor milestones. Lower the cot BEFORE the baby is sitting. Strap the baby in the pram so she doesn't go flying out headfirst when you go down a steep curb. Don't give your baby very obvious choking hazards to play with, even if you're watching. Put a coat and socks in your baby when you yourself are wearing a coat. Get a stair gate, even if your baby is bum shuffling. Put away the big heavy vases she could pull down on herself.

I'm genuinely at the point of concern where I think her health visitor needs to give her a visit and remind her of these very basic safety measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

redball00n

VIP Member
Sorry me trying to give a loving advice. That half a teaspoon of nutella destroys the whole life of countless animals in south east asia. There are countless chocolate options outside nutella, without palm oil. A critical view on how to live life is good for all of us, not only on how Carys and James is living.

I’m sorry but, whether you mean for them to or not, some of your posts come across as extremely condescending. This thread is about James and Carys. OP doesn’t need a lecture about palm oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

plwcm

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220331-171857_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-171945_Instagram.jpg

getting sick of her lies. saying a pic of herself from 2020 is 2022. clearly doesn't like her body now if she's using an older image still🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 59

redball00n

VIP Member
She’s so dramatic

View attachment 1205475
Why not just wait until Amber is asleep then…🥲
I didn’t have time for anything today because I worked 7-5.30, came home and fed, bathed and put to bed my 1 year old then by the time I’d done that and cleaned my kitchen, it was time for bed ready for another 7-5.30 in the morning. But my heart bleeds for poor Cawwwwys not having the time to sit down and do calm arts and crafts 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 she really is a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Winging-it!

So Amber asked to go downstairs to the playroom to practice her stacking did she?
I wonder at what point carys is going to realise that the sleep situation is getting worse the more she takes Amber out of her room and starts playing with her at night. Teething and sleep regressions are a bitch but if you do this you're just asking for problems. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 52

plsno

Still not over the fact that she said she was afraid to wear hoop earrings. It’s up there with “I love my big fingers”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Wophie

VIP Member
If my husband just sat around at home all day with me then I'd be in that gym 5 days a week. She can post these pity party stories and TikToks all she likes about not being back to her pre-pregnancy weight, but at the end of the day the only person stopping her from doing that is herself.

She has money to buy lots of varied heathy meals and snacks. Even subscribe to meal services to help. She has a home gym and someone to pass her kid off to whenever she likes. She has piles and piles of workout gear, and even HAS HER NAME ON A WORKOUT GUIDE.

I tried to workout last week and ended up either my toddler either under me or on my back the whole time. Because I don't have a gym, I have a living room. I don't have a 24/7 babysitter. And at the end of the day I'm too knackered because I've been chasing after a 2 year old and doing housework on my own.

Check your privilege Carys. Your issue is comfort eating and laziness. Nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

redball00n

VIP Member
3AF1000A-3A39-406B-9EBA-02E8E8E59793.png

She is one of the saddest people I have ever come across in my life. This is a grown woman obsessing over some ornaments on a window sill. She really needs to get a life - she is pathetic, and this type of stuff proves she has absolutely nothing else going on - I certainly don’t have time to fanny around with Easter decorations when I have a 1 year old to look after.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
"Hi we're James (no I'm not White Shrek) and Carys (I didn't always use to ramble, but I do ramble, but I didn't used to, but you do you boo and love your body, all the soft and stretchy bits except the parts you don't, but pretend you love them, omg guys I'm rambling again #mumbrain #mumlife #mumverbaldiahrroea) We love re-arranging furniture around our beige house, re-decorating every fortnight with a different shade of beige paint. Follow our life updates posted every Sunday and every Wednesday, or Thursday or if not it'll be the following Monday or the 5th Friday of the month. If you love coffee shops, q&a's when we get the shits, laundry folding time lapses and pissing about with eucalyptus flower arranging then strap yourselves in! We put the T in Tedious ✌"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

cookiemunchmunch

Omg now she’s worn hoops we aren’t going to hear the end of it. She was scared of wearing the world’s tiniest hoops? Please get a grip love.
Screenshot 2022-04-11 15.24.24.png

"I've been too scared to wear them 😂😂😂"

She's such an insufferable twat. I'm scared of things like my flat being broken in to but I guess I'm just quirky like that :rolleyes: And I wish she would just shut the eff up about her body already, jesus fucking christ give me strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Not them having ‘feeling stressed’ in their title 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to know what’s stressful about having plenty of money in the bank, not having to go to work everyday and going on holiday every other week. Pair of them are so ignorant it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wophie

VIP Member
She can't face the day after a pre 6am wake-up...? Pretty sure most people don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa with a duvet if they "can't face it"

God she's fucking annoying

Reactions: 48

Wophie

VIP Member
Try changing the nutella into some other nut mix, preferably one without palm oil (causes high cholesterol + shit for the orangutans). There are a lot of options nowadays. Then it’s really good! No need to feel bad.
My post wasn't asking for advice. My daughter eats plenty of natural nut butter. Half a teaspoon of Nutella once a week isn't going to hurt her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

redball00n

VIP Member
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.
I don’t think I said that what she wears defines if she is a little girl or not did I? 🙄 It was more a dig at Carys and the awful outfits she usually dresses Amber in, but thanks again for sharing such detailed insight into your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43