Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
My post wasn't asking for advice. My daughter eats plenty of natural nut butter. Half a teaspoon of Nutella once a week isn't going to hurt her.
Sorry me trying to give a loving advice. That half a teaspoon of nutella destroys the whole life of countless animals in south east asia. There are countless chocolate options outside nutella, without palm oil. A critical view on how to live life is good for all of us, not only on how Carys and James is living.

she commented on the tiktok saying the top was from zara but its a shame the sizing runs small. yet in her body posi rambles she was saying who cares what size you are, blah blah blah, so surely it should not affect her if she has to get a labelled size 16 or bigger top from zara instead of her usual labelled size 14, if the size doesn't matter 🤨
Haven’t shopped at Zara in years. But isn’t it one of those shops like H&M that does XS, S, M, L? I had to get something in H&M and I wear an S, but it was a very loose fitting in the shirt, unless that’s the style now? Anyway perhaps she got M, and needed to “size up” to an L.

evoway13

VIP Member
I mean £30 is a pretty standard price for an item of clothing!

.....not at 'Shein' quality ......I should've been more specific. You can get her garments under £10 on Shein - same material etc etc

I think you should take this down as it literally has their address on the post.
I agree - it's doxxing