Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clairelouise2

I assumed with the earrings that she was scared of putting them in not scared of wearing them - I’m not very good at putting hoops in and the smaller they are the harder it is

Reactions: 1
How is amber ever going to learn to walk? She doesn’t seem to pull herself up on anything even when she goes over to Cary’s she lifts her… just curious as to how she’ll go from a bum shuffler to standing when it looks like she’s making no effort to?
It’s common for bum shufflers to walk later - my friends little girl didn’t walk until 19 months and bum shuffled

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Thank you found it. I’m so nosey about other people’s house before and after! So the house before they moved in looks perfectly fine, lots of warm colours and not filled with loads of crap. Just comes across as a normal family house. I don’t think Cary’s wants a home. Given she’s all about posing and gramming, the house she wants to show off is not one I’d want to live in with a child.

You can tell the previously family enjoyed gathering around each other. With Cary’s everything faces the tv, or prints or a wall. The sofas and chairs with the previous owner face each other or placed into the room so you can see and hear people. But hey I just like my family!
Don’t be fooled, usually those pictures you see are posed by the real estate agent when they’re selling to get the most effective photos.

I only wear skinny jeans🤣 but I'm quite wide in the hips and think that mom jeans etc look ridiculous on me and make me look fatter than I am🙈🤣
but I agree that they aren't in fashion anymore, and you'd think that as a 'fashion' influencer that she would at least try a different style of jeans every now and then
Too scared to ask this, but what about boyfriend jeans being on trend? I think I must’ve bypassed mom jeans - but really the should be right up Carys’s “mum-life” street

Wophie

VIP Member
The second comment doesn’t even make sense. Show uninterrupted real estate what?!

Ahahahaha couldn’t be further from a cool mum. Susan Boyle would
Make a cooler mum than Cary’s.

WOW just seen the story of those trousers. Must have taken a whole tub of talcum powder to get into those! So unflattering. Also why do people pose from behind? If I asked a friend to take a pic of me like that, they’d think I’m an absolute bellend!
Ok, the jist of it makes sense 😂

Rebby123

VIP Member
View attachment 1186161

"I've been too scared to wear them 😂😂😂"

She's such an insufferable twat. I'm scared of things like my flat being broken in to but I guess I'm just quirky like that :rolleyes: And I wish she would just shut the eff up about her body already, jesus fucking christ give me strength
I love this jewellery company she keeps mentioning them I've noticed so clearly once some gifted earrings