Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

benz

Carys and James would have a meltdown if he covered their channel! Imagine someone saying the harsh truth about them on the same platform they use to exploit their kid.
I would love to watch it !!! I’ve been thinking to send a message to him but lazybee’s videos are too boring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

littlepup

VIP Member
I have no idea what doxxing is 😂 I’ve googled it and still can’t understand it!
I think it’s just publishing private information about people online. Usually it’s negative as it’s often to set other internet users on the person the info is about.

Rebby123

VIP Member
If she looooooves tulips so much why hasn't she actually Googled how to stop them drooping? Cutting the stems at an angle and actually getting rid of the leaves helps. Not just a fucking tin vase. Actually, I just remembered that it took this thread to tell her to lower her daughters cot. 😂 fucking idiot
As does gold coins at the bottom and pin pricking them ☺

jaboga510

It’s in a cul-de-sac which is «upper class», but you are right, I think I remember there is like 5-6 houses spread over the end of the road. Which are quite tightly built. It’s not a countryside house…
I also think it must be in a busy area because you can hear quite a lot of traffic noise when in the garden which would drive me insane.

booobabe

James and carys #21 - let’s pack decorations for the next trip, which is coming soon, because motherhood is so stressful, when you‘re a full time, lazy, rich, stay-at-home mom

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Is their house on a high street or just really close to neighbouring houses? Yesterdays stories should property practically on top of them
It’s in a cul-de-sac which is «upper class», but you are right, I think I remember there is like 5-6 houses spread over the end of the road. Which are quite tightly built. It’s not a countryside house…

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Did I suggest that she be left alone to scream instead... Please do point me to where I said that. Babies do not manipulate but equally babies are not stupid and at 1 are more than capable of noting cause and effect.
No, that’s also why I wrote «some parents» and not «you» or your username.

"Because it's very ME" 🤢

Let's be honest Carys, what don't you make about YOU. Even Amber falling in the bath was about you. Her birthday was about you. Starting to think she's some sort of covert narc.

View attachment 1201016
I think I quoted from you accidentally, but saw that you’d already posted similarly only after I’d posted as a response to Cary’s’ stupid card story!

• Heart

Chrisxo

VIP Member
It’s quite alarming isn’t it. We got a panda box subscription box as an all in present from friends and family instead of a zilllion random toys. At about 8 months they send out stacking blocks, cups and peg boards with little shapes. Baby loves them and continues playing with them now at 20 months.
Ohhh that sounds good going to look into that!

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I love the «fail» of the parcour - it’s exactly what we said: bought cause it looked good, not cause it’s practical for the kid(s). Being so into interior design and crafts you’d think she’d pick up a measuring band and try it out IRL…

Also why am I not surprised they are the kind of people who spray their driveway with the highly toxic roundup-chemical. Not thinking of anyone but themselves, even when they are young AND have all the time in the world. Hopefully they «only» spray it with vinegar, but I want to see it before I give them the benefit of the doubt. They are so lazy, get on your knees and de-weed your driveway manually.

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
Zara are known for having symbols on their clothing labels to say If the size runs small, true to size or oversized so you can make better informed decisions on the sizing. This isn’t well known enough and should be more obvious what they mean, but it’s likely Cary’s hasn’t checked any of this and has just gone straight to complaining

• Angry

VCJR

VIP Member
I'm new to this thread and Carys.
I've been trying to catch up with the past few years posts, I'm getting there slowly.
But I was wondering, what is she doing with the odd leg poses & positions, the splayed legs and pointy right foot?Is she permanently stuck in that position?
She's like a 5 year old trying on her dressing up ourfits😵💫.
Apologies if this has been asked before, which I'm sure it has!

Wophie

VIP Member
100% agree too. I've got a bit of weight I'd like to lose but I'm pregnant again (will have 18 month age gap) and honestly when I'm feeling up for workouts post partum I want to really look after my body and be able to run around with my kids, but also just feel good for myself too. I hate the body positivity movement and people always find it weird because I'm 'bigger' (size 12), but I just find that they make too many excuses for being fat. they always bring up bmi being outdated (with the classic body builders are obese on that scale🥴), yet comparing an obese/morbidly obese person to a body builder is ridiculous. not saying everyone has to be super skinny etc, as I personally only want to lose a bit of weight and get back into my size 10s, but there seems to be this odd justification of being fat, pigging out on food, barely exercising with the "I'm so much happier now" narrative
I'm exactly the same as you here even down to the clothing size! I want to feel fit, energetic and healthy for my children. I want to live a long healthy life.

Reactions: 2