Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t think size 12 is large but if they’re doing S/M/L I’m not sure what size it would fit into unless they do big medium / small medium etc. Primark was a similar set up until it changed to vanity sizing and I suddenly went from an M to an S which to me makes no sense as I’m definitely a medium sized person
Depends if they include an XS doesnt it

Reactions: 1

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Is their house on a high street or just really close to neighbouring houses? Yesterdays stories should property practically on top of them

So guys…. Unfortunately I have NO IDEA when the jeans are going to arrive. I paid for 2-5 working days delivery and just went to look if I had a tracking email and I saw this. PRE ORDER?!?!?!?! I was never told that I was pre ordering in anything. What a scam.
It shows that it's pre order after choosing size
Screenshot_20220330-220448_Chrome.jpg

abadtroll

Urban Outfitters have got some gorgeous glass tea/coffee mugs with flower detail on their website. A lot nicer than Carys's one for sure! Ordered 2 last week and they are lovely.
I actually got some from there last week! I'm as bad as she is with chopping boards except it's mugs and glasses for me.

• Heart

Gossipgirl69

Just seen that story Adam posting about the ITS collection going live. He’s driving a car and filming????

Edit to add the photo. Why go on holiday to create the same “astetic” that you have at home? Isn’t the point of going away to see something new and different.

Also bum shuffling in the Centre Parc’s floor
Just rewatched and he must be the passenger, he doesn't look at the road once. Looks like his arm is stretched out to hold the camera not steering wheel

Bit of a cross post… as Cary’s and James were in Centre Parcs in Wiltshire, do we think they saw Elle Darby and Connor Swift as it is pretty much on their door step?

Nanabananaramagirl

Hey guys, I’ve just been catching up reading and I’m so upset and worried now. My 11 month old bum shuffles like Amber and can’t crawl. When he pulls himself up on me he does the same with his feet. Please can someone give advice of what to do next and what this means.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think that’s a little dramatic, it isn’t an insult to anyone with PND as I have stated I don’t know much about it so was asking the question.

I suggested it as I wondered if that is why she has no interested in Amber or even making an effort with YouTube videos. She seems to have a lack of motivation except what colour to paint her walls.
A previous reply as confirmed that from her experience with PND, she still made lots of effort with her children and didn’t effect her in this way. So that kindly answers my question :)
It's not at all dramatic :ROFLMAO: . I'm saying it's a kick in the teeth to anyone with PND to suggest that Carys has it.

benz

James and Carys #21 - Carys is Obsesssssed with her skin vibes, destroying new stuff just for boring content. Amber is so advanced 🥲 she is climbing walls, and James … well James’s still… let me see… anyway more holidays vlogs from hotel rooms around Europe coming soon guys!!! #mum #mumlife #mumobsessed

Wophie

VIP Member
It could be her way of getting away with forts trimester bloat. God I hope not though, I hate it when these influencers bait pregnancy

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Jesus. Away again??? Might pack in my job to post absolute nonsense on YouTube.
It really annoys me that she paid £8 for that mini Elmo on Amazon, I got it for 99p in Home Bargains.
Cahwiss is always away with the fairies anyway!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
is it normal how much amber chews on her tongue? i know she had tongue tie but i thought once they sorted it she would stop chewing her tongue so much
It seems she has an underbite so her tongue probably sits further forward in her mouth.