Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Gloating about your lifestyle again? You do realise that not everyone can afford 30-50 euros on clothes? Some people make that in a whole day's work. Yes the conditions that high street brands offer their workers is appalling but stop shading people for not being able to purchase fair trade organic cotton. Ugh.
Tbf she said she pays the same for organic as an ITS piece so the point she was making, I think, is that if you can afford ITS, you can afford to be more ethical too.

If you can only afford say, Primark then fair play, I guess

Reactions: 32
She can't face the day after a pre 6am wake-up...? Pretty sure most people don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa with a duvet if they "can't face it"

God she's fucking annoying
Why can’t they do childcare in shifts? James have Amber for a few hours so she can sleep and then swap? Most parents don’t have that luxury so I don’t get why you wouldn’t take advantage of it. Can she not parent without James by her side?

Betty66

I really hate those ballon arches. They have no purpose except for looks. You can’t play with them and they just end up in landfill, damaging the environment. Why is this even a thing? They represent all that is wrong with our society and the instagram lifestyle…pointless, meaningless and all for show.

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220401-141606_Instagram.jpg

anyone else just love when Nayla posts a reel with Carys?
firstly they make me laugh because Carys looks so scrambled and like she doesn't know what to do, how to pose etc 🤣🤣
secondly, you can see how her body actually looks majority of the time. and she looks uncomfortable most of the time too😬

• Wow
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Nice to see Carys, event planner extraordinaire got her mate Michelle/Nayla a coffin topper as a table centre piece.
“Hey Google, order a casket spray”

D2CBEC5D-08F1-4EB0-966A-989E2964F25F.jpeg

Also.. Hate to ‘diagnose’ people from their online presence but Carys having ADHD seems like an absolute cert. I remember it being suggested months ago and the description was bang on.

Attachments

• Haha

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Prepping for the birthday of her 1 year old, with dead tulips and flowers. It’s so sad, all about the ~aestethics~ and ZERO about the child. I sat for 2-3 hours making a home made crown for our kid when she turned 1. With coloured paper, a pair of scissors and some glue. It did not look aestethic, but it was for the joy of our kiddo…

• Heart

elliebakerrr

I really don’t understand what they do with their time, every single day? They don’t have a job to go to, they don’t do any activities other than walk their dog? They have a lot of freedom compared to the majority of people. Financially stable, if not considerably wealthy? No job commitments which ties them down each day. Why don’t they do more? The only time I ever see Carys make an effort to do something fun with amber, is if she’s slated on here for being a lazy turd. They feed their baby the most convenient stuff that people usually eat on the go. Wouldn’t surprise me if Amber is still on those pouches in high school. The other week someone mentioned soft play, what did she do the same day? 🙄
I’m just baffled how they act like pensioners. No one wants to see house renovations and your fake smiles screaming through the camera in dull ass home preaching about how much you hate LOVE your body. I was really looking forward to their content when they announced their pregnancy but it’s been a total snooze fest ever since. So many missed content opportunities, but I genuinely think they do not care anymore and they do the bare minimum to financially survive. I wonder how long it will be until inthestyle find a different influencer who is more in demand because lazybeecarys is slowly declining on her socials x

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Surprised she’s letting amber play with mini eggs considering how much of a choking hazard they are… it’s only takes a second for her to put one in her mouth 😱
I mean it’s sad that she has such a lack of age appropriate toys that she has to use a tub of mini eggs.

Reactions: 31

firegirl18

FCD45324-8083-482B-860E-5B785EB54E8F.png

I think she means that tattle noticed that they now have stair gates. No one is asking about that monstrosity of a stair gate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Hello from a lurker 🙋‍♀️😅

I just wanted to say that balloon... thing... display? I don't even know what to call it, but it's giving me the creeps all the different sized balloons all bunched together. Looks like some sort of weird growth 🤢 Or like how molecules get represented in science at school

It's fugly, is what I'm trying to say!

• Haha
  • Sick

HiGuuuuys

I pay 30-50€ for a organic cotton, fair trade, green button item of clothing that I will keep for years and fix if it gets broken. Not a children-slave produced piece of worthless cotton from the worst plantations, colored and treated by horrible pollutors in east asia and 98% of the profit goes to ITS and Carys. Absolutely disguisting.
Gloating about your lifestyle again? You do realise that not everyone can afford 30-50 euros on clothes? Some people make that in a whole day's work. Yes the conditions that high street brands offer their workers is appalling but stop shading people for not being able to purchase fair trade organic cotton. Ugh.

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Her content is just 90% rambling about things that are bothering her, but she has to try and prove isn't. In the Centre Parcs vlog, she talked for nearly 10 minutes about how you should celebrate small milestones for your baby rather than focusing on the next big milestone e.g. walking which OBVIOUSLY comes from the fact it's bothering her deep down, but she has to try really hard to make everyone think it isn't like how she's really not bothered about her weight gain either 🙄

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
So her wording is that her baby has turned one and it’s made her reflect on how much her body has changed in a year? Bloody hell priorities Carys 🙈🙈

If she wants to take better care of herself by losing some weight and exercising, go for it. If she really doesn’t care then why bang on about it every 15 minutes I don’t get it?!?!