Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vp997

View attachment 1162748View attachment 1162749

getting sick of her lies. saying a pic of herself from 2020 is 2022. clearly doesn't like her body now if she's using an older image still🥴🥴🥴
Also, the "I got bored of living like that" sounds like she got sick of being skinny and restricting and made a conscious decision to fix her mindset at the expense of gaining weight , whereas in reality what happened is that she gained a lot of weight and then struggled with insecurity around it, and is now trying to convince herself she's happy in her body

Reactions: 37

elliebakerrr

Considering they enrolled onto so many “parent courses” prior to amber being born, they really are dull aren’t they? Your child is over stimulated, possibly teething and have had jabs. Not easy for her little body, turn the lights off, put a night lamp on, CUDDLE and SOOTHE your child, read a book and so on… not take her to the play room to play. I really struggle to see Carys and ambers bond. Absolutely no compassion or motherly affection. Just an odd relationship, more like auntie and niece ☹

plsno

“Comfy for todays meetings” WHY!! People showing up like a slob to meetings wouldn’t happen in the real world. If someone showed up to a meeting in my office that way they would be shown the door. Comfy clothes does not equal slobby attire. Carys if you stopped buying clothes too small for you, you would be comfortable in most clothes! It’s not normal to be uncomfortable in work. Most of us work 40hrs a week (I know Carys, unimaginable! Where do we get the time to post 30 stories a day and crochet?)… you can dress smart and still be comfortable. It’s a bit rude to whoever is holding the meeting with you to turn up showing your moose knuckle and greasy hair.

• Heart
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Ok I understand #mumlife means that clothes can get dirty in no time at all but if the clothes are for you to promote surely you make sure they are clean before filming in them?!
‘Now that I’m a Mum I spill my own coffee and chocolate down myself because neither has anything to do with a baby’ - she’s such a fucking moron with this ‘Mum life’ bollocks. She’s offensive to non mums and mums alike.
Acting like Mum = Slob is not on

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wophie

VIP Member
A one year old sleeping in a pram in the middle of a restaurant for the entirety of their meal? 🤨 Honestly hope she wakes up and is super alert as soon as they get back to the hotel room. Serves them right for treating Amber like an accessory and not the third member of their family.

redball00n

VIP Member
Amber's been up all night with the worst teething ever. Will only watch In the night garden. Doesn't want to feed and can't be soothed. James has done his stint and now it's her turn.
Lucky they don't have to go to work....
Oh cry me a river Carys ffs. Welcome to parenting, teething is hard. Even harder when you’re up all night comforting your baby and then have to get up at 6 and go do a full days work, but guess what, most of us just get on with it and don’t post to Instagram wanting sympathy.

Dying at “she only wants to watch In The Night Garden” - did she tell you that herself Carys? 😂😂

• Heart

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
If you chose to dress your daughter in a dress or hiking gear doesn’t make you a better or worse parent. I dress my 20 month old very girly. She didn’t wear many dresses when she was learning to crawl and then walk because they would annoy her but now she wears lots. The only time I would avoid a dress is at soft play. I’m making the most of dressing her how I like before she no doubt wants to start choosing her own clothes which is fine. It was nice to see amber in a pretty dress for a change we don’t need to jump down anyone’s throat about gender stereotypes it’s boringgg🙄

Reactions: 35

nanskumansku

She is just very strange. Like who would bring their own decorations and mugs with them to someone elses house when you go visit. And the story with the bruise, like her bruising was a bigger thing than her kid almost falling in the tub cracking her head open.

She’s so obsessed with them having quality time together that she forces Amber to sleep in a pram all night.
They have plenty of close family nearby (when they’re home) that they could use for baby sitting if they needed. But dragging out a baby and praying she doesn’t interrupt just doesn’t seem right

littlepup

VIP Member
I find it really bizarre and intrusive how influencers show their kids in bed, in their bed clothes, their bedrooms. Day time clothes and playing, people see that but to take the camera into your home and their sanctuary really turns my stomach and the utter lack of privacy for the child, it’s all for Parent’s bragging rights or something.

Posts like this just tell me that Amber is a doll to Carys. She has no thought of ‘I’m going to wake my child with a cuddle’ - instead she takes her phone with her into that intimate moment and shares it with the world.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
E18BFA3E-EFF1-4B08-9168-79AB094DA570.jpeg
Did she just butcher a perfectly decent vase?🤔
Honestly she’s such a daft cunt.
Gate keeping being messy as a Mum thing now. How hard would it be to have laid down a piece of newspaper or a plastic bag.
It’s just actually being lazy and having no pride in things that are easy come - easy go.

• Haha
Reactions: 34