Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iccc9

She honestly doesn’t have a clue. I’m currently laying on my 9 month old girls nursery floor with my hand wedged between the cot slats holding and stroking her hand to try and calm her because she’s actually teething. Not once have I thought I’ll get her out, turn the lights on and let her play with whatever she wants because that’s not what she needs. She needs her mum to try and calm her. Amber will not thank her for this lazy parenting in the long run!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I think Carys and James should be incredibly worried that their house was so easy to find (showing the front of their house, the area, when they bought it etc), I now know the road they live on (which is near to me as I'm also South Wales), I know their exact layout, all the doors and windows, their dogs name and when they're out as they post on Instagram in real time. All with zero detective work on my behalf. How are they not concerned?! I'm just a little old tattler but there are weirdos out there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Just want to chip in and say that I'm very much enjoying everyone's use of "cunt".

Associating every shitty thing as "mum life" is an insult to mums frankly. If everything you do is crap Carys, it sounds like a you problem not a mum problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

random420

Another Elmo cuddly toy? Why doesn’t amber have any puzzles, stacking toys, shape sorters etc? Toys that will actively encourage fine motor skills and teach her colours and shapes. Why are they so against helping Amber to develop! I’ve never seen a one year old still only play with baby sensory boxes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Baffling how she can say she’s mentally stronger than she’s ever been now. If you go back and watch her old videos she was confident, independent and strong. Now she is manic, anxious and extremely codependent on James to function.
Who is she trying to fool saying shes mentally stronger? She can’t even order a coffee on her own and has to go to a Starbucks on holiday because she’s familiar with the interior.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Nanabananaramagirl

**THE JEANS UPDATE**

Right guys, I have finally received the jeans I ordered. Here is what I have to say -

1. First off, I was made to pay for delivery but they didn’t show up for 3 weeks…

2. As soon as I opened the bag all I could smell was chemical. Like chlorine or something similar. If I was to actually keep them (spoiler, I’m not) then I would definitely have to wash them a few times at least to get rid of the strong smell. As we know though, washing jeans shrinks them so that wouldn’t help with the next issue….

3. I tried the jeans on. There is NO WAY in hell she has a size 12/14 on. They are SO tight. She may have the 14 squeezed on for photos but that’s all. They have a bit of stretch on the thigh and are too baggy on the ankle. After what felt like a workout I finally managed to do the zip up.

4. The material is sooo stiff. They aren’t the smooth, silky, stretchy material she bangs on about. Really itchy fabric and the InTheStyle label itches your back but Carys is a 5 year old and cuts all her labels off so she obviously won’t have this problem.

5. I wore them about the house doing regular things and had to take them off after an hour as I felt like I was going to be split in two. It looked like someone had used my midriff as a cutting board. Red lines galore. Can’t imagine what her stomachs like wearing them all the time… oh wait she doesn’t actually wear any of her clothing line.

All in all, it’s just what we thought ladies. It’s a pair of jeans she can actually fit her huge thighs into so she’s overly excited like the first time she wore a pair of tiny hoops and has managed to flog them to her naive following. I’d love to know how many of the jeans that have been ordered have been sent back. My jeans have been returned thank the lord!

If you have any questions about the jeans ask away!

P.s how long until she posts a photo of the size of jeans as she will be triggered by this post even though she loves her pouch and doesn’t care about sizes. I don’t doubt you’ve got the sizes hun, but wearing them for the day is a different story.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
It was 2 or 3 months 😂
Basically a big fat insult to anyone who has struggled with fertility. Totally ignorant, self serving, attention seeking and oblivious to anyone or anything outside of their four beige walls.

• Heart

nosygall

James and Carys #21 - calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
You what Mate?? I’m flabbergasted. Too scared to wear barely noticeable 8mm hoops, I’ve heard it all.
This woman is a wife, mother, pet and home owner but she’s ‘too scared’ to wear hoops.

Ages ago I got shit from some because I said Carys’ anxiety could affect Amber and that she needed help if it was affecting her as deeply as she suggested. I 100% stand By that when a grown woman with responsibilities can be scared of wearing hoops.

CE4606DB-95FA-4378-98FE-4639F796F706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Actually laughed out loud at the story of Amber supposed falling backwards but definitely definitely getting back up unassisted JUST off camera - what a shame to have ‘obviously’ stopped filming!

• Haha

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
View attachment 1162748View attachment 1162749

getting sick of her lies. saying a pic of herself from 2020 is 2022. clearly doesn't like her body now if she's using an older image still🥴🥴🥴
Baffling how she can say she’s mentally stronger than she’s ever been now. If you go back and watch her old videos she was confident, independent and strong. Now she is manic, anxious and extremely codependent on James to function.

ann88

Chatty Member
why does she need to make such a fuss about every little thing she does? OH MY GOD GUYS I'm wearing hoops for the first time in my life!!! Carys you're 25, not 3. it's not a big deal

• Haha
Reactions: 39

abadtroll

I'd hate to think I was going out for dinner then end up staying in at someone else's house. Weird surprise.

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
These comments... for fuck sake 😂 The first one is harsh but I see what they're saying. The second one is valid. By the third comment they're just really fuming and take their dislike for Carys out on the hotel 😂

Screenshot_20220412-071746.png

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
"amber slipped in the bath, but omg poor me because I had to react so fast to catch her I got a bruise. I'm such a good mum 🥺 #mumbruise"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

elliebakerrr

How has carys managed to get an AD for her non existent make up routine? The same girl who’s a scruff everyday and wore hoop earrings for the first time and thought she was in destiny’s child. Who wants to see this shit cause I certainly don’t x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So I watched the house tour... She said they're planning a bedroom transformation soon. Specifically, they're adding some built in wardrobes. Not sure if anyone remembers this but when they first moved in, they ripped out the original built in wardrobes in favour of "extra space" and are now adding them back in to the same place?????? It's so wasteful honestly!!

Also, they didn't cover all the rooms. They didn't include the guest bedroom/now laundry room (obviously not the ~instagram aesthetic vibes~ she's going for), and the downstairs bathroom which I was a bit surprised about, it's one of the only rooms in the house with some bloody colour!

Reactions: 37

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
We have tea at the table as a family of 4 every single night. Isn’t that just something you enjoy doing together when your a family. Just another thing to point towards the fact amber is an inconvenience and they were not ready for a child.
Amber's whole existence has been an inconvenience for them from the start. I think they didn't look past the idea of more content for their channel. They needed to live their lives a good few years and grow up a bit, get a bit more independent, and experience some more of life before settling down.

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Definitely a party more for carys than amber 🙄
I had to block Carys from Insta months ago because her reels got on my (well measured and supported tits) but I can't help but keep up occasionally on here to see what everyone's favourite Mid-20's Pensioners from Wales are up to.

My heart is broken for that little girl and her 50 shades of beige Aesthetic- themed party 💔

The colour scheme....

The cake....

Having a fucking word with yourselves J&C. Have a party for your CHILD and NOT for the 'Gram.

Nothing screams "1st Birthday Party" like a grazing table with chicken satay sticks and pretzels on.

• Sad