Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Considering they enrolled onto so many “parent courses” prior to amber being born, they really are dull aren’t they? Your child is over stimulated, possibly teething and have had jabs. Not easy for her little body, turn the lights off, put a night lamp on, CUDDLE and SOOTHE your child, read a book and so on… not take her to the play room to play. I really struggle to see Carys and ambers bond. Absolutely no compassion or motherly affection. Just an odd relationship, more like auntie and niece ☹
Right!? It actually is starting to piss me off now all the constant stories of “oh haha amber doesn’t want to sleep she just wants to play with her toys” get fucked Carys.
Also teething only lasts a couple of days as the tooth is cutting through, maybe a week max. Bloody Amber has been teething for months and months. At this point it’s clear that Amber wakes up in the night, cannot be settled by milk (either boob or bottle) and then Cary’s is like oh well don’t know how else to settle her, let’s just go and watch Elmo and play with toys with all the lights on downstairs away from your bedroom. And now poor Amber’s body clock is completely confused so it’s just going to keep happening now.

Edit to day - by teething only lasts a couple of days I mean each tooth - not all of them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

what_the_actual

That Tiktok is ridiculous because she’s bought clothes that might not be flattering on her new body but as she’s obsessed with sizes she’s bought all size 14 and they’re all too small! The white top would have looked nice if she’d gone up 2 sizes but she wouldn’t be seen dead buying an 18!
I thought it was silly too, especially as she commented slip dresses don't suit her body shape but tried it anyway.

There was a comment underneath saying they liked the orange dress and she commented saying she never wears orange...I vividly remember she wore an orange dress on the Saga holiday they went on recently, obviously forgetting is just so HER!

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
can she not do one workout without having to film her body and how it is normal to have a fat stomach/mum pouch/'just skin', whatever she wants to call it etc etc 🙄 her body is clearly always on her mind😴
‘It’s normal to look pregnant’. Well no it isn’t really Cary’s. She looks more pregnant than some pregnant people!

MegSmeg92

What is her obsession with taking Amber on "mummy and daddy nights" and hoping she stays asleep in her pram??

Once my LG was old enough to be alert we always included her in our meals out.....how unfair on poor Amber....you just stay asleep and do nothing whilst mummy and daddy enjoy themselves when really if thsy dont want you there then they should be focusing on your bedtime routine.

I hope Amber keeps them awake all night purely as karma for their selfishness!

How do you get a 1 year old to nap in the pram whilst you go out for dinner?!
THIS!!!

I think it is actually disgusting! Im sure they just wanted the poor baby as a prop!

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.

And just to be clear. James and Cary’s are still the most uninteresting, lazy and infuriating influencers 😂
Tbf you sound just as judgemental by basically saying you're a twat for dressing a toddler in a dress because they are apparently so pointless.
Someone's saying what you wear defines your gender, but then you're biting back thinking you're making a good point about how clothes don't define gender, but then in the next breath saying a dress is pathetic for a toddler...

Gotcha 😂😂😂

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Maybe they are hoping Carys can get the shits in different country for another riveting Q&A.

A DAY IN THE LIFE ON HOLIDAY: DIARRHOEA AT HOME VS DIARRHOEA ABROAD *EMOTIONAL*
TENERIFE VLOG - DIARRHOEA WITH A TEETHING BABY

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s definitely rattled by tattle talking bout Amber! Heres an idea Carys, keep her off the internet!!!
Was this from something she said in a vlog or something specific?

More garden work. I swear they are the laziest. Just constant home improvements for content. The reality is that hardly anyone can afford that kind of thing. It's just as damaging to impressionable (young) people as impossible body standards. Making out like at 25 you can have a big detached house and constant work done on it while not working or having any discernible skill. It just sets people up for negative comparisons, feelings of inadequacy etc. I really hope 'influencers' die off. Those that actually teach something, or contribute to people's lives with comedy, tips etc I can understand but these guys just drink coffee, do fuck all, act thick and rake money in. Such a bad example.

• Heart

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
The cake made Cary’s smile so much!! That’s ALL that matters I guess not your daughter, I’m sick of these selfish narcissistic influencers I can’t wait until they fade out.
Even the cake is bland….why would you not do an Elmo cake? Seeing as it’s her favourite thing!!

• Heart
So random but Ive watched James and Cary’s since the very start and I remember years ago James saying Huel wasn’t very nice and other protein drinks were better, for some reason since then I’ve just never tried it I’ve always had a bad vision of it cos of the fact he said that so long ago 😂 then today I’m watching their most recent vlog and they start talking about their new sponsor… huel. They go on to say they tried their drinks in the past so I think ahh they’re gonna address that they didn’t like them then but do now… but nope 😂 “we loved it back then and still do!” Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Title: @Cabbage_2021

baby amber is still bum shuffling despite Carys insisting she crawls on carpet (yet to be shown of course).
Carys is still pretending to love her fuller figure. And spending all day transforming their house aka painting a new shade of beige and rearranging the furniture
James is still… well I’m not actually sure what he even does all day

• Haha
Reactions: 28

firegirl18

Omg now she’s worn hoops we aren’t going to hear the end of it. She was scared of wearing the world’s tiniest hoops? Please get a grip love.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Very little of that food is suitable for Amber 😕

For my daughter's first birthday we didn't bother with an Instagram-able theme or anything. Just a load of colourful and sparkly balloons and banners. She saw one lot of family in the morning, the other in the afternoon and of course had birthday cake!

For her second we did The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme with hand made decorations, toddler friendly food and a small family party.

My daughter would have been so disinterested with cashew nuts and brown balloons 😕

View attachment 1169432View attachment 1169433View attachment 1169434
All the brown poo balls on the cake to remind them of all the nappies they've changed this year

A plethora of wooden platters.... just what every one year old would want...

What's with the random mushroom butt plug on the table?

Did we expect anything less from these dickheads?

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
"Because it's very ME" 🤢

Let's be honest Carys, what don't you make about YOU. Even Amber falling in the bath was about you. Her birthday was about you. Starting to think she's some sort of covert narc.

Screenshot_20220417-165446.png

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
It's like a party for a teenager, or a launch party for another crappy ITS collection launch with the signage and bloody balloon arch 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

My kids 1st birthdays were a riot, but really a family celebration get-together with balloons (kids can play with) inclusive food that everyone no matter what age can eat, colourful, fun and engaging decorations.

One can only hope they didn't have to deal with any Capri Sun spillages all over their sofas, crushed Party Rings in their rugs or a 2ft high trail of chocolatey finger prints all over their precious Farrow and Ball painted walls. (🤞🤞)

Hopefully EDL Darby is still cancelled come the Summer, because imagine the pure one-upmanship that would be going into Suzuki's 1st Birthday in retaliation. Small Mercies.

• Haha

plsno

How long do you think they’ll film Amber’s life for content for? Till she goes to school? After? I know they aren’t the only bloggers who do this but I’m so sick of people exploiting their babies from literally the point of conception! It’s disgusting and so ignorant. Whatever way she chooses to paint it, she can’t escape the fact that she’s made money off her child 🤮 it’s so sad

• Sad