Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Are they really having a meeting with their sponsor IN BED 😐
They are going to come crashing down later in life when they have to do some real work. Gym leggings, unironed, washed out clothes to meetings. Meetings from bed when they have ample seating spaces. Takes the piss really doesn’t it?! I don’t care what the brand is, there’s a level of respect for the people paying you that requires more than ‘comfies’.
You wouldn’t wear that for dress down day or smart/casual; it’s not appropriate in any business environment.

Reactions: 34

firegirl18

She’s so dramatic

B2EB26FD-C6D5-4058-AFFB-E186F78BC566.png

Why not just wait until Amber is asleep then…🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

random420

If they had actually cuddled their baby as a newborn instead of putting her down for every nap since she’s been born, maybe they would find it easier to soothe her in the night and not resort to TV and dangerous games. Amber clearly doesn’t see her parents as a soothing, safe place which would break my heart if I were Carys.

Reactions: 33

jerykk

The lack of heartfelt sentiments around Amber's birthday is unreal. No long insta paragraph, no message to Amber at the end of her first birthday vlog - just a party for Carys to show off how much money she can spend on useless food and decorations? Idk this whole period just doesn't sit right with me, especially considering how much she goes on about James during his dedicated instagram posts.

• Sick

nanskumansku

Also in the video where Amber is climbing is very clear that she doesn't crawl at home. A crawling child wouldn't have any problem going up that thing. It's like Amber struggles to push with her legs. Also it's weird how her legs bend inwards but in most videos and photos Amber is mainly with her legs inward bent so idk. Just feel like it's strange how she moves and uses her legs.

elliebakerrr

It’s an absolutely liberty that this girl brings out frequent collections with inthestyle but rarely (HARDLY EVER) wears the clothes? All we see her wearing is leggings and baggy sweatshirts. There’s no excuse either… She has a stay at home husband and spare time. I’m not saying make the effort everyday but I really don’t understand how she can be considered as a fashion influencer when she is such an outdated slob?

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
These idiots have more holidays than Jet2. Another getaway? What exactly do they have to get away from? Work? Nope? Cleaning/household chores Nope?
Maybe they are hoping Carys can get the shits in different country for another riveting Q&A.

A DAY IN THE LIFE ON HOLIDAY: DIARRHOEA AT HOME VS DIARRHOEA ABROAD *EMOTIONAL*

• Haha

Jah89

Lol she reminds me of my 3 year old... mummy mummy...'Look at what I got'...'look at my bruise'...'guys guys look at this, check this out'. Bloody hell, you're a grown ass woman, no one fucking cares

• Haha
  • Sick

littlepup

VIP Member
There she is, good old size 12 Carys…

I actually don’t care what size she is and think she looks good in many ways, it’s the lying that’s the issue. It’s so unhealthy and irresponsible. All her body pos and yet she is a walking, talking trigger.
20F9090D-FD28-41AF-BCF8-353787A38F07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Why does it break you Carys? It’s a sleeping overall with legs. Most of us use them. Yours is blue and white striped. What’s special about it? Why the teary eyes? It’s so normal it’s not even worth mentioning? Or should I be dead considering our child had an extremely cute one? Thing is, I don’t post about it online and I don’t see how it is anyone elses business but our family. AND it is a blue and white striped overall. What the fuck Carys. It’s not special!

E490A323-A8A4-4782-84F7-7C16796D183E.jpeg

• Heart

RachieBoo

Lastest upload 🙄🙄😴😴🤯Yet another rant about the size of YOUR body from Carys. Really, at this point this channnnnellllllle has become her therapy session, it is not "self love" content it is actually disturbing, as it is a window into this manic, spoiled kidults head.

In reality the content is being framed, imo as "on trend" body love and acceptance, that is all across this type of individuals grid. Not only is it boring, it is obsessive and just a bandwagon to ride on when you have nothing to offer from yourself deep down. Cawiss is looking for validation that SHE is OK, the incessant ramblings about her size is all to comfort HERSELF about the changes to her size, and her present lifestyle choices, which is greedy a d sedentary. It is not her intention to promote or encourage self love. I myself, may look at old photos now of myself in my younger years and think, wow, I look really good there, I didn't think so at the time, a lot of us older women will be able to attest to this. I cared not about my size and do not relate any of my many experiences to my body size, it just didn't come in to it for me. I believed I was bigger than I was at the time, but it didn't consume my every waking moment.

For someone who has a gym in her back yard, a husband who does not work and is home all day and also has a background in fitness promotion, it is beyond repugnant to me that she spends her time making content moaning about her fat fingers and body size, all while as she gurns to a camera the gym is there in the background through her kitchen window. This is all about "self hate" and bone idleness!

Entitled brat, with zero self awareness.

Last edited:
  • Heart