James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone notice the constant lip licking? and pursing of the lips? Has she always done this?

Reactions: 5
Ok I understand #mumlife means that clothes can get dirty in no time at all but if the clothes are for you to promote surely you make sure they are clean before filming in them?!
No - how else can we remember that she's a mum?! #mumstain #mumclothes #mumlife 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok I understand #mumlife means that clothes can get dirty in no time at all but if the clothes are for you to promote surely you make sure they are clean before filming in them?!
‘Now that I’m a Mum I spill my own coffee and chocolate down myself because neither has anything to do with a baby’ - she’s such a bleeping moron with this ‘Mum life’ bollocks. She’s offensive to non mums and mums alike.
Acting like Mum = Slob is not on

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The blue dress is otherwise really nice but I really hate how the seam goes down on the side near the split.

Reactions: 2
It’s quite alarming isn’t it. We got a panda box subscription box as an all in present from friends and family instead of a zilllion random toys. At about 8 months they send out stacking blocks, cups and peg boards with little shapes. Baby loves them and continues playing with them now at 20 months.
Ohhh that sounds good going to look into that!

Reactions: 3
So guys…. Unfortunately I have NO IDEA when the jeans are going to arrive. I paid for 2-5 working days delivery and just went to look if I had a tracking email and I saw this. PRE ORDER?!?!?!?! I was never told that I was pre ordering in anything. What a scam.
Such an absolute scam!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So guys…. Unfortunately I have NO IDEA when the jeans are going to arrive. I paid for 2-5 working days delivery and just went to look if I had a tracking email and I saw this. PRE ORDER?!?!?!?! I was never told that I was pre ordering in anything. What a scam.
I love the 500+ unread emails 😂❤

I hate the scammy way they lure you into paying more for something they do not deliver. Unethical in every element of it’s existence.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It shows that it's pre order after choosing size
Screenshot_20220330-220448_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1

Lucky for Carys that the UK just left the EU. Unlucky for the environment and humans in Asia.

« Manufacturers will have to ensure their clothes are eco-friendly and hard-wearing.
And consumers will be given more information on how to reuse, repair and recycle their clothes.»

Reactions: 6

Lucky for Carys that the UK just left the EU. Unlucky for the environment and humans in Asia.

« Manufacturers will have to ensure their clothes are eco-friendly and hard-wearing.
And consumers will be given more information on how to reuse, repair and recycle their clothes.»
Carys will be in her 70s when she finally builds that sustainable wardrobes she’s mentioned doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised she’s letting amber play with mini eggs considering how much of a choking hazard they are… it’s only takes a second for her to put one in her mouth 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.