James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGHHHHHHGGGG what is it with these house tours?! Everyone has seen your bleeping house and everyone knows you are doing renovation, why do another tour if you are changing it anyway. It’s lazy, trash content. A house tour, really?! Not to mention it’s so bleeping distasteful due to the pandemic at the moment and there are millions of people struggling to make ends meet, and on top of that you talk about your fave hot drinks from big companies?! Distasteful.

Reactions: 8
Sorry is cawisss pregnant? I didn't know 🤪

She’s really milking every aspect of this pregnancy like cravings,bumps, like they’re milking the content they have a 9 month deadline it’s like everything she sees she suddenly feels.
She will be wishing that baby out in a few months when she is as big as free willy and her back gives out from pushing it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched a youtube video of Eiri Munro whose partner is a Olympic athlete, the pregnancy wasn't planned and they are only early 20s, but she spoke so refreshingly honest about pregnancy/post partum. It just seems worlds away from what Carys video would be like!
Her son is so cute

Reactions: 3
Bit confused as to why she's got new stretch marks on her bum from being pregnant?
her hips will also be growing and her shape will be changing. It’s not unusual to get stretch marks on your legs/thighs/bum/back as well as your stomach🤷🏻‍♀️
although part of my feels she only posted those very small stretch marks for a reason to post half naked and showing her bump

Reactions: 10
UGHHHHHHGGGG what is it with these house tours?! Everyone has seen your bleeping house and everyone knows you are doing renovation, why do another tour if you are changing it anyway. It’s lazy, trash content. A house tour, really?! Not to mention it’s so bleeping distasteful due to the pandemic at the moment and there are millions of people struggling to make ends meet, and on top of that you talk about your fave hot drinks from big companies?! Distasteful.
They're not struggling to make ends meet, but their followers who love them and buy their crap are. They don't realise this.

What she should do (in my opinion) is pay more attention to her own personal channel and revamp it. Now, all she ever posts on that channel, are hauls. She could turn it into a women friendly channel, vlog on her own channel, take us with her on dog walks and other self care endeavors (she goes on and on about it, but than show us what you mean by 'self care'!!), talk about certain topics (open a discussion with viewers), etc...

That way, we could all happily ignore the couples channel (and stop complaining about it here), because honestly, James is insufferable. I personally don't follow men on youtube, don't know why, but I'm just not interested in following men... And James is a particularly confusing specimen (he seems gay to me).

Reactions: 17
I actually really enjoy videos of carys on her own (when she’s not talking about being pregnant).
id love to see more content On her channel that’s not hauls. I like sit down chatting videos that are just her. I’d love to see her talk about the crafts she does (without James butting in)

Reactions: 12
I actually really enjoy videos of carys on her own (when she’s not talking about being pregnant).
id love to see more content On her channel that’s not hauls. I like sit down chatting videos that are just her. I’d love to see her talk about the crafts she does (without James butting in)
Yesss!! James really puts me off watching

Reactions: 7
Just done a story saying she’s so excited for the 20 week scan because everyone has been telling her ‘how much you can see’
Erm you went for a 19 week scan? And an 18 week scan? Think the people who said it’s amazing are probs the regular joes whose 20 week scan is the first time they’ve seen their baby since 12 weeks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why has she had so many scans? Is she paying for them privately or are they monitoring her more closely for some reason?

Reactions: 1
It seems like shes just really really anxious about the entire pregnancy and her body changing. She's trying to micromanage it all and convince herself/her followers that shes so body positive instead of trying to enjoy it

Why has she had so many scans? Is she paying for them privately or are they monitoring her more closely for some reason?
they’re paying for it privately, looked like they were going every two weeks but it’s gone to weekly now, with an accompanying Vlog, yay!

• Wow
What is this gym shark haul from a. Few days ago where her hair is in bunches like she’s 5 years old??

Reactions: 8
What she should do (in my opinion) is pay more attention to her own personal channel and revamp it. Now, all she ever posts on that channel, are hauls. She could turn it into a women friendly channel, vlog on her own channel, take us with her on dog walks and other self care endeavors (she goes on and on about it, but than show us what you mean by 'self care'!!), talk about certain topics (open a discussion with viewers), etc...

That way, we could all happily ignore the couples channel (and stop complaining about it here), because honestly, James is insufferable. I personally don't follow men on youtube, don't know why, but I'm just not interested in following men... And James is a particularly confusing specimen (he seems gay to me).
Great idea but James would worm his way in.

I can't cope with at the start of that vlog Carys saying I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant and James butting in "mmm, same, we are 19 weeks pregnant"

YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. Stop saying we are pregnant. Yes say, we are having a baby, but YOU are NOT PREGNANT. I can't stand him

Reactions: 22
I can't cope with at the start of that vlog Carys saying I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant and James butting in "mmm, same, we are 19 weeks pregnant"

YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. Stop saying we are pregnant. Yes say, we are having a baby, but YOU are NOT PREGNANT. I can't stand him
I hate it when couples say "we" are pregnant.. no sorry... you are a man, you dont have a womb so biologically you are not pregnant... unless with a litter of piglets you piggy nose twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I only had a baby last year and laugh at how naive they are 😂 I was probably a little naive too but they think it’s all gonna just be cuddles and cute clothes 😂 😂 They are the type to buy masses of pointless crap thinking they need it and won’t ever use it and I don’t understand why people buy such expensive clothes when they are covered in milk sick and explosive tit within the hour usually and they grow so quick I was gifted so many outfits for mine at my baby shower (bet carys is gutted she can’t vlog a huge click bait baby shower) but she out grew most of them before she had chance to wear them. I can’t stand James each vlog he gets more annoying and entitled and if they are doing weekly scans they are crazy I’m still uncertain to if it can be dangerous but do understand the odd one or two private IF James can’t attend scans because of Covid I’m not sure on the current rules of that.

I wonder though will they do honest vlogs when baby arrives or will they paint the perfect picture? I would enjoy them more of it was Just carys because after birth she will be feeling a whole world of emotions and rather than sit and vlog it Jumbo Mouth James will be sat next to her telling her how she’s been feeling and trying to make it all about him!!

Reactions: 9
I think they only half thought about the home birth to get engagements in the comments and of course they could have 10 different camera angles to get every detail, which would of course be shared with the world 👎

I wonder though will they do honest vlogs when baby arrives or will they paint the perfect picture? I would enjoy them more of it was Just carys because after birth she will be feeling a whole world of emotions and rather than sit and vlog it Jumbo Mouth James will be sat next to her telling her how she’s been feeling and trying to make it all about him!!
I think Carys would actually be brutally honest if it was just her on her own, which opens her up to all sorts online. The Reddit thread is going to become a problem if it isn't already. She has a lot of creepy men who message her who she probably responds to because she doesn't realise they have an ulterior motive. I suspect James HAS to get involved and keep visible to ward off the weirdos and creeps because Carys encourages them with all the pictures with her arse and tits hanging out! They're young and foolish. Hopefully this baby will knock some sense into the both of them!

I think they only half thought about the home birth to get engagements in the comments and of course they could have 10 different camera angles to get every detail, which would of course be shared with the world 👎

That would require effort in video production that James and Cahwiss and their one shaky camera clearly do not have the inclination to put in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.