James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She admitted in the latest video she wanted to feel in control of her body during pregnancy (via exercise). Think control is a big theme with her - I honestly think she’s trying to micromanage the pregnancy hence the weekly scans. But you have to let go, a bit, in Pregancy. Things just happen. Especially in birth!!

don’t want anyone to take this the wrong way as totally understand people have lots of scans due to anxiety (but for the same reason people get obsessed with dopplers it can foster unhealthy feelings in some...)

soz for getting armchair psychologist but I knew something was weird but couldn’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 16
Dont you think it’s abit strange they have scans so often?

And don’t get my started on the home birth 🙈

Reactions: 6
If she’s a problem with control she’s in for a shock 😂 pregnancy can also cause problems and pains that never go away your never really the same again and even if she has control in Labour (unlikely) you have no control for the first 12 months at the very least as a little Erwin dictates your life to you 😂

Reactions: 8
I found it kind of funny when she was talking about how she felt unhealthy and didn't exercise the way she wanted, when a few videos back she's stuffing her face with junk food lol

Reactions: 11
I searched their channel recently with the term "Mukbang" and they have A LOT of videos where they're just eating. I know its a trend but they seem to love doing them! Quality content lads!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Gosh, I know!!! You are so right. People wana see some real tit!! Do they not realise there will be people sat watching their vlogs who have lost their jobs, are seriously strapped for cash and are depressed AF and these so called influences are spending ridiculous amounts of money on none essential shite and rubbing it in people's faces? It's an absolute joke if you ask me. I wouldn't mind if they were educated on stuff going on, spoke about it on their vlogs and showed some real life tit as well as showing us stuff they've bought. But it just seems like they're constantly flashing their cash and doing duck all else!!! Wake up guys

The latest podcast on here says about how influencers are behaving during the pandemic and basically describe these 2.

Reactions: 3
Never seen someone winge moan and over think a Pregnacy so much just enjoy it and shut up Jesus Christ 😂 let the baby grow in peace

Reactions: 6
In their latest vlog, rating the big companies hot chocolates but then ‘oH dONt foRGEt tO SUppoRT LocAL GUys!!!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also carys saying ‘so I’m currently pregnant’ James butts in and says ‘WE’RE pregnant’... that really pissed me off, gtfo James

Reactions: 29
In their latest vlog, rating the big companies hot chocolates but then ‘oH dONt foRGEt tO SUppoRT LocAL GUys!!!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also carys saying ‘so I’m currently pregnant’ James butts in and says ‘WE’RE pregnant’... that really pissed me off, gtfo James
Why do I find it so weird when people say ‘we’re pregnant’ like you’re literally both not??? 😂

Reactions: 17
Why do I find it so weird when people say ‘we’re pregnant’ like you’re literally both not??? 😂
When James carries and births a baby he can say "we're pregnant" all he wants but right now SHE is the one going through all the pregnancy changes and who will have to push a baby with his giant head out at the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When James carries and births a baby he can say "we're pregnant" all he wants but right now SHE is the one going through all the pregnancy changes and who will have to push a baby with his giant head out at the end of it.
It's almost as if he's jealous of Carys getting a lot of the attention now because she's the one actually pregnant, with the bump and experiencing the physical and psychological effects of pregnancy. People ask her how she's feeling and coping, not him. He wants praise and attention too even though the only thing he's contributed to the entire thing is the initial sexual encounter. God forbid Carys' world won't solely revolve around James anymore.

Reactions: 18
Yes I noticed James butting in when carys talks about her symptoms. Then she looks at him adoringly when he explains things so well, he "hit the nail on the head and explained why I'm feeling like this" cos James is the font of all knowledge. I'm glad she's getting back into the canvas embroidery rather than concentrating on a (not so) active pregnancy.

I have just found i am pregnant with my 3rd, I too want an active pregnancy but I'm not planning on beating my self up about it. I didn't really with my first, I think she needs to let herself rest and come to terms with the pregnancy rather than trying to be insta active sexy pregnant influencer. That's not her at all yet she seems of set her heart on that early on.

Anyone else think the kitchen will be disappointing? That random bit of room still doesn't have a use apart from housing loads and loads of doors!

Reactions: 9

The latest podcast on here says about how influencers are behaving during the pandemic and basically describe these 2.
This was really good listen. Thank you for showing me this!! About time these influencers got called out. I'm sick of hearing "we just do this for fun, don't cancel us". How about take some accountability for your mistakes and learn from them? It's not difficult.

Reactions: 4
I just watched a youtube video of Eiri Munro whose partner is a Olympic athlete, the pregnancy wasn't planned and they are only early 20s, but she spoke so refreshingly honest about pregnancy/post partum. It just seems worlds away from what Carys video would be like!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t just a close up of the marks instead of posing half naked 🤣be more appropriate 🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.